Mafia XXXV Star Trek: TNG - The Sequel

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-11-2014, 04:11 PM
RE: Mafia XXXV Star Trek: TNG - The Sequel
(08-11-2014 04:10 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Maybe I just know too much star trek stuff.

Nowhere does it say William T Riker. It also doesn't say townie or anything definitive.

There was also a Thomas Riker, transporter accident thing. Thomas was always a bit jealous of William's career. Not hard to imagine he could become a baddie.

The photo is from the first two seasons, so it has to be William Riker.

Hate the belief, love the believer.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-11-2014, 04:21 PM
(08-11-2014 04:11 PM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  
(08-11-2014 04:10 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Maybe I just know too much star trek stuff.

Nowhere does it say William T Riker. It also doesn't say townie or anything definitive.

There was also a Thomas Riker, transporter accident thing. Thomas was always a bit jealous of William's career. Not hard to imagine he could become a baddie.

The photo is from the first two seasons, so it has to be William Riker.

I considered the photo, but it still doesn't instantly assume townie.

I would assume Riker would be a good guy, but this is a mafia game.

It would totally make an awesome twist to get make everyone reveal to the mafia their roles under duress on the first day.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

08-11-2014, 04:31 PM
(08-11-2014 03:47 PM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  
(08-11-2014 03:24 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  How much time is left in this phase I think DL said that the phase ends once everyone has submitted their action or 12 hours which means people need to start changing their votes to lynch Rev.
Since when do we play Mafia games where we're just like "oh he lied? oh well let's lynch the other guy"?

How interesting. Only two people have sent me PMs revealing their roles and now one is defending the other.

I'm sticking with my choice.

I am not defending anyone. I have no idea if lemon merengue is trustworthy or not. What I do know is that Rev lied in thread. I sent my character name to everyone. I did not reveal my role to you.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
08-11-2014, 04:39 PM
So we have Rev (the scummiest player in TTA mafia games, and also caught in a straight up lie) and a newbie both claiming the same character and we're believing Rev here?

You guys are strange.

Lynch Revenant77x

Either could be lying but, unless you guys are enjoying more info than I have, the choice seems a pretty clear one.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
08-11-2014, 04:49 PM
So: I to bed and I wake up to a fucking bedlam.

Actually a fucking bedlam would be an orgy and that's is right up Wesley's tight and pleasurable ally. (Alley. Not ally. Wesley has no allies.)

I'm done with the puns. Promise.

I'm abstaining from voting for the next couple of hours; Revenant please get back to me before I hijack the ship again.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
08-11-2014, 04:52 PM
Either or both could be lying. I don't know, but it seems obvious to me that if you have to choose you should choose whoever lied first. I initially chose Rev just because I figured we could give the newbie a chance since it's his first game. Had Rev not lied about role revealing I'd have just as easily switched to lemon merengue. I can't see townie Rev lying about anything. He is the one who always says to lynch all liars.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
08-11-2014, 05:07 PM
Wait... Mathilda and Elder Cunningham are married?
The plot thickens.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
08-11-2014, 05:10 PM
Elder Cunningham has been executed by the United Federation of Planets for violation of Federation Law, Article 1, sub-section 8.b paragraph twenty-three.

Quote:You cannot copy/paste, screenshot, or forward information from the moderator. Violations are punishable by death.

He was The Traveler.

[Image: dying+2.JPG]

08-11-2014, 05:10 PM
Change vote...

Did he lie? I dunno but its suspicious.

Lynch Revs

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

08-11-2014, 05:11 PM
(08-11-2014 05:10 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Elder Cunningham has been executed by the United Federation of Planets for violation of Federation Law, Article 1, sub-section 8.b paragraph twenty-three.

Quote:You cannot copy/paste, screenshot, or forward information from the moderator. Violations are punishable by death.

He was The Traveler.

were* married.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post