Also the other dude is a newbie....

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
08-11-2014, 05:14 PM
RE: Mafia XXXV Star Trek: TNG - The Sequel
Goddamnit. Now nobody will pop my warp bubble before space prom.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
[+] 1 user Likes Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue's post
08-11-2014, 05:17 PM
That's kind of harsh considering it was EC's first game and he didn't know. I copy and pasted in my first game and was just given a warning.
[+] 4 users Like Mathilda's post
08-11-2014, 05:20 PM
Clarification of Voting:

EC's vote counts as it was submitted before he was killed; Just like an election would. That is all.

08-11-2014, 05:30 PM
(08-11-2014 05:11 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(08-11-2014 05:10 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Elder Cunningham has been executed by the United Federation of Planets for violation of Federation Law, Article 1, sub-section 8.b paragraph twenty-three.

He was The Traveler.

were* married.

They're married in real life lmao. Not the game.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
08-11-2014, 05:46 PM
LYnch Revs

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
08-11-2014, 05:48 PM
Is there anyone amazing who would be willing to do a vote count?

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
08-11-2014, 06:02 PM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2014 06:06 PM by Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue.)
Well I do like being amazing...

Current count:
Votes for me: 5 (Elder, Mathilda, SmoothCriminal, Rev,* Lady Jane.)
Votes for Rev: 7 (Gulegon, Vosur, Tartarus Sauce, Hughsie, MumSurrounded, Demonic Lemon, LostAndInsecure.)

So that leaves; KidCharlemagne1962, LostAndInsecure, Earmuffs and myself unvoted.

Edit: Mistaken count. Fixed now.

Edit 2: Typo.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
[+] 1 user Likes Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue's post
08-11-2014, 06:02 PM
Edit: Meringue was faster. Dodgy

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
08-11-2014, 06:17 PM
(08-11-2014 05:17 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  That's kind of harsh considering it was EC's first game and he didn't know. I copy and pasted in my first game and was just given a warning.

Depends on the situation (I'm not defending him or attacking him btw cos I don't know what happened). If he made a minor breach of the rule then killing him may have been overkill because it was accidental. However, if he sent his role PM to a bunch of people then, accidental or not, he woulda gained such a big advantage from it that the only way to even it out would be to kill him.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.