Mafia XXXV Star Trek: TNG - The Sequel

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-11-2014, 09:52 PM
RE: Mafia XXXV Star Trek: TNG - The Sequel
(13-11-2014 09:48 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Good job guys! I was rooting for you! I came in every day counting people up, how many more townies have to die before Guley wins? Haha
Good game everyone.

Thanks to Dark Light and Ferdi Heart

You were rooting for us even after I killed you?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
13-11-2014, 09:54 PM
(13-11-2014 09:48 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(13-11-2014 09:47 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Hey Tildie! When you told me you ahd protected me from conversion night 1, I knew you were red, cuz that very night is when Hughsie-Q offered me the ultimate, omnipotent, unlimited powers of the continuum! I couldn't resist Blush

[Image: star_trek_clap_clap_gif.gif]

Yeah, that was annoying having definitive proof that Mathilda was lying about her role but not being able to share it. Censored

They got stuck, stole, and snuck, in the end anyway!
We rocked this one like Super-Criminals Cool
Seriously I'm gonna have to take a shower to wash all this scumbucketry off Laugh out load
Apologies to Moms, & LJ Blush
And, Stuffed, DUDE, next time all you gotta do to prove your role is give someone an invention, do it before I have you blocked from doing so, and hope it's a townie that gets it! I feel SO bad Laugh out load Never trust anyone!!!

[edit] THANK YOU DARK LIGHT AND FERDI

[+] 4 users Like TheGulegon's post
13-11-2014, 09:55 PM
For anyone who's interested in the game log...

Townies:
1 LadyJane Captain Picard – Roleblocker
As Captain of the Enterprise you may order security teams to block the actions of one person per night. You may only hold people temporarily until their guilt has been proven and therefore cannot target the same person two nights in a row.

2 TheGulegon Commander Riker – Innocent Child
As first officer your role is to see to it that all officers and crewmen follow the regulations set-forth by Star Fleet and the Captain. Do not fail in your duties. Your record speaks for itself, you are an impeccable officer. Starfleet will vouch for you if you feel the need to prove your innocence. (Day Action)

3 Tartarus Sauce Geordi LeForge – Vanilla Townie
As chief engineer your role is to ensure that the ship remains in perfect working order and is ready for battle at any given moment. The lives of your crew-mates may be in your hands. Do not fail them.

4 Momsurroundedbyboys Doctor Crusher – Doctor
Your role as Doctor is to ensure the safety of your crew-mates. You may order one person to sick-bay for observation per night and thus ensure their life. You may not order the same person to sick-bay twice in a row.

5 DemonicLemon Lt. Commander Worf – Body Guard
As Chief security officer you may protect one person per night. If they are attacked you will die in their place. You may not target the same person twice in a row.

6 Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Acting Ensign Wesley Crusher – Inventor
You may invent objects to help your teammates no more than three times. Although you are a brilliant inventor, due to time constraints your inventions can potentially harm the person it is issued to.

7 Vosur Dianna Troy – Empath
You may 'sense' a persons emotional motives or moods once per night. You may not target the same person twice in a row.

8 earmuffs Commander Data – Cop
Commander Data may analyze all the known information about a person and conclude whether the person is a “townie” once per night. He may not analyze the same person twice in row.

9 Elder Cunningham The Traveler – Miller/Escape Artist
The traveler’s peculiar powers raise quite a bit of suspicion – so much in fact if he is investigated he will be determined to be “mafia”. On the other hand, since the traveler can phase out of our dimension he may escape a “lynch” vote one time.

10 Kid Charlemagne1962 Alexander – Hider
Alexander may be a Klingon – mostly – but he is just a child and not yet worthy to be called a “Warrior”. As such he may hide behind someone once per night. Whatever action(s) are performed on the person Alexander hides behind is performed on him as well. If Alexander hides behind a member of the mafia he will be discovered and killed.

11 LostandInsecure Chief O'Brian – Governor
As the sole enlisted man who seems to matter on the Enterprise, you aren't often the most important man. Sure you get to beam some one down once in a while, but you miss out on most of the action; but every once in a while you have something to say, and when you do, people listen. You may overrule a lynch vote one time and prevent a person from being hanged (Day Action).

Mafia:
12 Mathilda Daimon Bok – Godfather
As the Godfather you may select one member of the mafia to kill one target per night. Additionally, if investigative actions are taken against you they will deliver a false result one time only. You're allied with with Gul Madred (Revenant77x) and The Borg Collective (smoothcriminal).

13 Revenant77x Gul Madred – Mafia Bomb
As second in command of the mafia you will take over as Godfather if he is killed. Your goal is to break the human known as Picard and deliver Federation secrets over to the Cardasian empire at all costs. You're allied with with Daimon Bok (Mathilda) and The Borg Collective (smoothcriminal). If voted to be lynched you will take out the last person who voted for you with you.

14 smoothcriminal The Borg Collective – Goon
Resistance in futile. Your goal is to assimilate or kill all everyone except your mafia partners. You're allied with with Daimon Bok (Mathilda) and Gul Madred (Revenant77x).

Independent:
14 Hughsie Q – Demigod
Your win condition is to be the last man standing – excluding any possible people converted. You have 4 powers, each of which may be used one time. Each power may be used one time only. Your powers are as follows. Convert one person to Q; Night-kill; Double-Vote Next Day; Commute to the Q Continuum, making you Night-Kill immune.

Inventions by Wesley

1 – Make-Shift Phaser – Wesley has given you a make-shift phaser. It can only be fired once, and is set to "kill". Use it wisely

2 – Faulty Dilitium Generator – You have been given a faulty dilithium generator which exploded. You have been sent to sick bay for 24 hours for observation. You cannot perform a night action nor vote during the next phase.

3 – Mobile transporter – You may use this device to transport a person to any target you choose. Any action they would have performed will now be used on the person of your choosing.

Empath Results:

Captain Picard = You sense a strong leader who is well disciplined and well-meaning, however distant and aloof.

Commander Riker = You sense a very ambitious, but precautious person whose heart is in the right place.

Geordi LeForge =You sense a keen mind who has some self-doubts about leadership decisions, but is generally a calm voice of reason.

Doctor Crusher = You sense a person who has strong feelings about morality and is often a voice of dissent when it comes to leadership decisions, and is very protective.

Lt. Commander Worf = You sense a presence who is angry and violent, but attempts to be a disciplined person; however, anger does occasionally win out and this person has the heart of a killer, no matter how well-intentioned the reason.

Acting Ensign Wesley Crusher – You sense a great, but immature mind who is desperately seeking to find his own path.

Commander Data = Despite you efforts you sensed no presence.

The Traveler = You have trouble understanding this presence. It is apparent that this person has great powers, and a mind unlike any you have encountered.

Alexander = You sense a frightened and frustrated child-like mind who is constant internal conflict.

Daimon Bok = You sense a presence who is extremely angry – no, not angry; vengeful.

Gul Madred = You sense a mind who has an air of arrogance, perhaps. This is a person who is accustomed to getting what they want, through commanding orders or manipulation, but it was not always so.

The Borg Collective = You are unable to determine the state of this presence. It is very confusing. Something is there, but what is their emotional state?

Q - You have trouble understanding this presence. It is apparent that this person has great powers, and a mind unlike any you have encountered.

Day 1.)
Guley – Role revealed
Votes:
TS=Rev
Vosur=Rev
Mathilda=S_A_M
SC=S_A_M
Rev=S_A_M
Guley=Rev
LJ=S_A_M
Elder=S_A_M
MSBB=Rev
Hughsie=Rev
DemLem=Rev
muffs=Rev
Rev = 7 S_A_M=5

Night 1

DemLem (Warf) protects Guley (Riker)

Vosur (Troi) targets MSBB (Dr. Crusher) – gets 'You sense a person who has strong feelings about morality and is often a voice of dissent when it comes to leadership decisions, and is very protective.'

LJ (Picard) blocks SC (Borg Collective)

Hughsie (Q) converts Guley (Riker) to Q.

MSBB (Dr. Crusher) protects Hughsie (Q).

Mathilda (Daimon Bok) kills Vosur (Deanna Troi)

Day II

Everyone voted for smoothcriminal

Night II

Hughsie (Q) kills L&I
DemLem (Warf) protects Mom (Dr. Crusher)
TS (Geordi) runs around the Enterprise yelling trecknobabble
MSBB (Dr. Crusher) protects Guley (Riker, Q)
Mathilda kills TS
LJ blocks TS

Day III

Mathilda (Daimon Bok) was lynched

Night III

No more night kills available. All down to voting at this point, but...

Kid C (Alexander) hides behind Guley (Riker/Q)

MSBB (Dr. Crusher) protects Hughsie (Q)

DemLem (Warf) protects Hughsie (Q)

LJ blocks KidC

Day IV

S_A_M (Wesley) tries to give Hughsie (Q) a one-time use phaser set to kill with, but it was blocked.

DemLem (Warf) protects Hushie (Q)

MSBB protects Guley.

LJ blocks stuffed

Night 5

Irrelevant protection night actions

Day 6

Lynch Picard

Night 6

Hughsie double-votes, game over.

[+] 4 users Like Dark Light's post
13-11-2014, 10:01 PM
Thank you to Dark Light and Ferdy for writing/hosting. Great job guys. Thumbsup

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
13-11-2014, 10:04 PM
I had tons of fun watching Big Grin

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
13-11-2014, 10:04 PM
(13-11-2014 09:52 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(13-11-2014 09:48 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Good job guys! I was rooting for you! I came in every day counting people up, how many more townies have to die before Guley wins? Haha
Good game everyone.

Thanks to Dark Light and Ferdi Heart

You were rooting for us even after I killed you?

Lol yea. Laugh out load
I like surprise endings Tongue

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
13-11-2014, 10:09 PM
Mafia had an awful game, you guys really didn't get the luck in this one did you? Laugh out load

Best
Worst
[+] 4 users Like Hughsie's post
13-11-2014, 10:13 PM
(13-11-2014 10:09 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Mafia had an awful game, you guys really didn't get the luck in this one did you? Laugh out load

I felt using the Revs pre-game reveal was a bit scummy on my part Confused

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
13-11-2014, 10:14 PM
After three mafia kills in a row I thought this was going to be my last Star Trek game in reverse! I'm glad I was wrong! And I was really surprised that Guley's one time use day action really screwed over the mafia and the townies in the way that it all played out. I mean, a confirmed townie survived from day one! That's unheard of!

[+] 3 users Like Dark Light's post
13-11-2014, 10:16 PM
I love how Guley and Hughsie were constantly protected Laugh out load

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.