Mafia XXXV Star Trek: TNG - The Sequel

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-11-2014, 10:23 PM
RE: Mafia XXXV Star Trek: TNG - The Sequel
(13-11-2014 10:13 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(13-11-2014 10:09 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Mafia had an awful game, you guys really didn't get the luck in this one did you? Laugh out load

I felt using the Revs pre-game reveal was a bit scummy on my part Confused

Part of the game. I took a chance and it didn't pay off.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
13-11-2014, 10:26 PM
(13-11-2014 10:23 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Part of the game. I took a chance and it didn't pay off.

Understatement of the year. Laughat

[+] 4 users Like Dark Light's post
13-11-2014, 10:48 PM
Ha ha. Love it.

(Going to play flute in most happy tune ever known to space-kind)
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
13-11-2014, 11:21 PM
Good game everybody. Thanks for playing.

Also: We all should have guessed that Q was the blue faction. Obvious in hindsight.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
13-11-2014, 11:50 PM
(13-11-2014 09:55 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Night II

TS (Geordi) runs around the Enterprise yelling trecknobabble

I love that you're actually including that one in the game log. Laugh out load

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
14-11-2014, 03:37 AM (This post was last modified: 14-11-2014 04:24 AM by Mathilda.)
(13-11-2014 09:47 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Hey Tildie! When you told me you had protected me from conversion night 1, I knew you were red, cuz that very night is when Hughsie-Q offered me the ultimate, omnipotent, unlimited powers of the continuum! I couldn't resist Blush

My thoughts were that if an independent was killed before the end of the game it would look like I was right about the cult. It was a real gamble claiming Tasha Yar and Alarmist and it very nearly paid off but it was the only chance we had. We had terrible luck. I was a godfather and could have checked out. In the end absolutely none of the Mafia actually used any of their abilities except Rev as a bomb. We could have all been goons and it wouldn't have made a difference.

I was also considering claiming as either Guinan or Reginald Barclay instead of Tasha Yar. My thoughts on Tasha Yar were that Warf was probably in the game and that the mods would be unlikely to pick Tasha Yar as well.

Watching the game though, you and Hughsie were playing really scummily and I had trouble figuring out which of you was the independent. My bets were on Hughsie. I didn't think that it would be both of you.

Anyway you lied to me Guley. You said in PM that it would be a short game. Went on for bloody ages without any night kills.
[+] 3 users Like Mathilda's post
14-11-2014, 08:20 AM
Great game everyone! Smile

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
14-11-2014, 07:14 PM
(14-11-2014 03:37 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(13-11-2014 09:47 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Hey Tildie! When you told me you had protected me from conversion night 1, I knew you were red, cuz that very night is when Hughsie-Q offered me the ultimate, omnipotent, unlimited powers of the continuum! I couldn't resist Blush

My thoughts were that if an independent was killed before the end of the game it would look like I was right about the cult. It was a real gamble claiming Tasha Yar and Alarmist and it very nearly paid off but it was the only chance we had. We had terrible luck. I was a godfather and could have checked out. In the end absolutely none of the Mafia actually used any of their abilities except Rev as a bomb. We could have all been goons and it wouldn't have made a difference.

I was also considering claiming as either Guinan or Reginald Barclay instead of Tasha Yar. My thoughts on Tasha Yar were that Warf was probably in the game and that the mods would be unlikely to pick Tasha Yar as well.

Watching the game though, you and Hughsie were playing really scummily and I had trouble figuring out which of you was the independent. My bets were on Hughsie. I didn't think that it would be both of you.

Anyway you lied to me Guley. You said in PM that it would be a short game. Went on for bloody ages without any night kills.

You mafia died off too early to kill more greens for us! Tongue Since me & Hugh were protected, I wanted to leave you out there one more night in hopes you'd target anybody but Hugh. Which would have resulted in one more green dead since my protection was that of a bodyguard!