Mafia XXXV Star Trek: TNG - The Sequel

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-11-2014, 09:31 AM
RE: Mafia XXXV Star Trek: TNG - The Sequel
(08-11-2014 09:24 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Just bringing hubby up to speed on how Mafia games work.

Yes, thanks for the help dear.

Vote: Lynch Mathilda

Hate the belief, love the believer.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Elder Cunningham's post
08-11-2014, 09:33 AM
Vote: Lynch husband who won't be getting any sex tonight
[+] 9 users Like Mathilda's post
08-11-2014, 09:38 AM
Yes, Rev claimed the same character as Keylime Pie claimed to me in PMs so I figured since it's Keylime pie's first game then we should Lynch Rev first and if he comes back as townie we lynch Keylime pie tomorrow.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
08-11-2014, 09:42 AM
(08-11-2014 09:33 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Vote: Lynch husband who won't be getting any sex tonight

That's a relief. After all the work we've done in the garden splitting those logs today I wouldn't have the energy anyway.

[+] 5 users Like Elder Cunningham's post
08-11-2014, 09:42 AM
(08-11-2014 09:42 AM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  That's a relief. After all the work we've done in the garden splitting those logs today I wouldn't have the energy anyway.

[Image: angry-annoyed-little-girl.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like Mathilda's post
08-11-2014, 10:25 AM
Who did I supposedly role claim to? I have not said anything to anyone yet this game, been too busy leveling Squirrel Girl in Marvel Heros. When I want to claim a role I do so publicly on the boards. I would look to whoever passed that info off.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
08-11-2014, 10:55 AM
(08-11-2014 10:25 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Who did I supposedly role claim to? I have not said anything to anyone yet this game, been too busy leveling Squirrel Girl in Marvel Heros. When I want to claim a role I do so publicly on the boards. I would look to whoever passed that info off.

Well, the person that you supposedly role claimed to has a day ability to get Muffsy to prove his role publicly so we'll just have to let him do that and then if he is townie we lynch you if not then we lynch him

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
08-11-2014, 11:19 AM
Vote: No Lynch

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

08-11-2014, 11:50 AM
Revs revealed to me last night before the game started. Said he was Wesley Crusher.
Got a PM just now from Menagerie saying "I'm Wesley Crusher". One of them is lying, obviously!

I gotta go do a monster groceries run soon, but will be back later. While I'm gone I might as well have DL, or Ferdi, use my one & only day power to let you all know who I am!

I'm Commander Ryker: Innocent Child.
I'm an outstanding officer who can have Star Fleet vouch for my identity.

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
08-11-2014, 12:18 PM
(08-11-2014 11:50 AM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Revs revealed to me last night before the game started. Said he was Wesley Crusher.
Got a PM just now from Menagerie saying "I'm Wesley Crusher". One of them is lying, obviously!

I gotta go do a monster groceries run soon, but will be back later. While I'm gone I might as well have DL, or Ferdi, use my one & only day power to let you all know who I am!

I'm Commander Ryker: Innocent Child.
I'm an outstanding officer who can have Star Fleet vouch for my identity.

I got the PM from M. as well. No one would admit so widely to being Wesley Crusher unless it was a ruse. And if not, killing him is an act of kindness, because he's Wesley Crusher.

I have more energy than earlier so Mathilda's threat now scares me. I'm changing my vote.

Vote: Lynch Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue