Mafia XXXV Star Trek: TNG - The Sequel

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-11-2014, 02:01 PM
RE: Mafia XXXV Star Trek: TNG - The Sequel
(08-11-2014 01:59 PM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  They could both be mafia, after all who would admit to being Wesley Crusher?
I can't say I have ever watched Star Trek. Who is Wesley Crusher and why is it advisable not to admit to being him?

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-11-2014, 02:11 PM

Hate the belief, love the believer.
08-11-2014, 02:12 PM
(08-11-2014 01:59 PM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  
(08-11-2014 01:40 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I guess it doesn't matter either way. If Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue is innocent, we can lynch Revs next.

Vote: Lynch Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue

They could both be mafia, after all who would admit to being Wesley Crusher?

True. Both claim the same ID, throw one under the bus so the other doesn't get investigated. If there is a Godfather as well then 2 mafia end up surviving right to the end of the game.

It sounds unlikely but I am now always suspicious about how people suddenly have alliances before the end of the first night and the investigations are in, yet alone before the game has even started!

I remember in the Borderlands 2 game when I was Tiny Tina the town bomb. I was trying to make myself a target for the Mafia by getting everyone to role claim to me by starting a day 1 lynch. Absolutely no one wanted it. I was basically told that day 1 lynches didn't happen because the risk of lynching a townie was too high and people who called for it were normally Mafia.

So if we have to lynch both Stuffed and Rev then I reckon we're still doing well to get a Mafiosa on day 1. And if they are both Mafia then even better!
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
08-11-2014, 02:30 PM
(08-11-2014 02:12 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(08-11-2014 01:59 PM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  They could both be mafia, after all who would admit to being Wesley Crusher?

True. Both claim the same ID, throw one under the bus so the other doesn't get investigated. If there is a Godfather as well then 2 mafia end up surviving right to the end of the game.

It sounds unlikely but I am now always suspicious about how people suddenly have alliances before the end of the first night and the investigations are in, yet alone before the game has even started!

I remember in the Borderlands 2 game when I was Tiny Tina the town bomb. I was trying to make myself a target for the Mafia by getting everyone to role claim to me by starting a day 1 lynch. Absolutely no one wanted it. I was basically told that day 1 lynches didn't happen because the risk of lynching a townie was too high and people who called for it were normally Mafia.

So if we have to lynch both Stuffed and Rev then I reckon we're still doing well to get a Mafiosa on day 1. And if they are both Mafia then even better!

I probably won't last long, so when the Mods finally get around to confirming me, everyone should spam me their roles quick just so we can weed out any multiple claims on the same character!

08-11-2014, 02:30 PM
What the actual fuck is going on? Huh

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
08-11-2014, 02:33 PM
No. It does matter because rev lied and said he never revealed to anyone. When he actually did reveal to Guley.

So if Rev lied then why is everyone voting to lynch Keylime Pie?

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
08-11-2014, 02:37 PM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2014 02:45 PM by TheGulegon.)
(08-11-2014 02:33 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  No. It does matter because rev lied and said he never revealed to anyone. When he actually did reveal to Guley.

So if Rev lied then why is everyone voting to lynch Keylime Pie?

Ikr! Menagerie is a new player, so Elder's claim that sending everyone his role being fishy doesn't quite sound right... this is Menagerie's first game! Could be just a mistake. A big one seeing as it appears to be leading to his lynch over that of someone who lied! I believe it's "lynch all liars", right Revs?

08-11-2014, 02:57 PM
Incoming message from Star Fleet! Attention, all hands! Below is the identity of TheGulegon

[Image: jnai2.jpg]

[+] 5 users Like Dark Light's post
08-11-2014, 03:10 PM
(08-11-2014 02:57 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Incoming message from Star Fleet! Attention, all hands! Below is the identity of TheGulegon

[Image: jnai2.jpg]

Yes
[Image: theprice158.jpg]
Now send me them selfies roles, ladies! Shy

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
08-11-2014, 03:23 PM
Popcorn

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta