Mafia XXXVII: I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-02-2015, 05:39 PM
RE: Mafia XXXVII: I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream
Lynch: SMerc

And verifing that I recieved something.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2015, 05:57 PM
Whaaaat?? What does "checked out as town aligned" mean? I'm Ellen!

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
06-02-2015, 05:59 PM
Ok I see now mathilda is claiming to be Ellen and the inventor. I know she's checked out as the inventor, heck I used her invention. Last time I checked though, inventor doesn't mean townie. I hope you guys have got more than that.

vote: lynch vosur

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
06-02-2015, 06:25 PM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2015 01:12 AM by Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue.)
So we lynch her (Edit: or Vosur) tomorrow if your story checks out.

We only really have one test avalible to us; unless you can provide us with a role or something.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

06-02-2015, 10:26 PM
Are we sure we want to kill Smerc tonight?

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
06-02-2015, 10:43 PM
No Angry

06-02-2015, 10:56 PM
(06-02-2015 10:26 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  Are we sure we want to kill Smerc tonight?

Frankly she hasn't given us good reason not to.

(That's a little bit sociopathic. Good.)

[+] 1 user Likes Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue's post
06-02-2015, 11:10 PM
(06-02-2015 10:43 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  No Angry

Just because we are killing you does not mean we don't still love you. Drinking Beverage

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
07-02-2015, 12:24 AM
(06-02-2015 11:10 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(06-02-2015 10:43 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  No Angry

Just because we are killing you does not mean we don't still love you. Drinking Beverage

Aw Rev, always the gentleman. Even while slipping the noose around your neck. Tongue Heart

[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
07-02-2015, 01:56 AM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2015 11:31 AM by Losty.)
End Day 3

Suspicions were cast and, despite her best efforts, smercy was lynched. She was

Smercury was Mafia- role unknown

Begin Night 3

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.