Mafia XXXVII: I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-02-2015, 02:34 AM
RE: Mafia XXXVII: I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream
Oh excellent! My biggest fear was that she was a back-up Ellen townie because there weren't enough characters in the game.

On the other hand this does re-open the question as to why there have been no night kills so far. Smerc said that she had used my role-blocking tool on herself and that she suspects that the Mafia tried to target her the first night. Now that she has been revealed as Mafia this seems less than likely.

If there's anyone out there with a skill in investigating dead bodies then please investigate Smerc. I don't trust anything in this game and I'm worried that there's a huge joke being played on the townies by AM / D-Lem.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2015, 04:35 AM
[Image: dancing-cthulhu-o.gif]

Yay we got one! Now just to find the other (I am assuming 2 mafia for an 8 player game).

[Image: b217ca13090b2ea05131135a8e5a0958f727289a...8e268a.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
07-02-2015, 05:25 AM
top kek

I didn't even know this game had started. Laugh out load

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
07-02-2015, 10:49 AM
(07-02-2015 01:56 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  End Day 3

Suspicions were cast and, despite her best efforts, smercy was lynched. She was

Smercury was Mafia- The Chinese Supercomputer, Mafia Left Hand

Fixed this for you guys.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
07-02-2015, 11:34 AM
Will you all be so kind as to forward me your role PMs

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
07-02-2015, 12:14 PM
So who's next?

(07-02-2015 11:34 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Will you all be so kind as to forward me your role PMs

Done! Shy

07-02-2015, 12:21 PM
End Night 3

The Gulegon has been killed.
He was Ted, Vanilla Townie

Begin Day 4

07-02-2015, 12:29 PM
Bollocks Sad
07-02-2015, 12:59 PM
I need to pretty up the phase change posts as I was asleep for both of them, and Ted isn't dead, he just Has No Mouth and He Must Scream.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
[+] 1 user Likes DemonicLemon's post
07-02-2015, 02:27 PM
Ok baring new information We have a few suspects right now who are leading candidates for the other MAfia. It's either the Kat or the Kruat. SO I say we lynch Vosur today and if he comes up green we make a Violin out of Tarty come tomorrow.

Lynch: Vosur

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post