Mafia XXXVII: I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-02-2015, 03:11 PM
RE: Mafia XXXVII: I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream
SAM clear out your inbox.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2015, 03:13 PM
Lynch Vosur
07-02-2015, 03:21 PM
Late Phase Change flavour text:

Day Phase 3 Ends Now

The survivors became incredibly paranoid. "Why hasn't he struck us?" they asked.
"Vosur! That bastard should be taken care of fast if we want to live!"

It looked like they were going to give him up when Mathilda stood up and said "Wait a minute, Smercy lied about who she is! I gave others tools, she only used one."
The other survivors decided that information was enough and decided Smerc was ready to die.

Night fell, and AM awoke.

"Who have we picked today!?" Bellowed the supercomputer. "Oh, it's you, Chinaman."

Smerc tried to speak about lost individuals on the moon in an attempt to stop AM.

"Well, you have a point, and thanks for the information!" Am said before vaporizing and deleting Smerc from the world.

Smercury has been deleted
Smercury was The Chinese Supercomputer, Mafia Left Hand

Night Phase 3 Begins Now

Night Phase 3 Ends Now
Mathilda knocked on the door of Guley, expecting to speak to him about something. When she got no response she shrugged her shoulders and walked home. A figure stepped away from behind the makeshift shack and ran away.

AM wouldn't let him die so easily.

As Guley woke up at the crack of dawn, he saw the hole in his chest. As he tried to get up, AM bound his arms and legs, before bringing him to the same cage that CDreaming's mind was in. Guley watched as his ape-like friend was stabbed with spears in a bamboo cage, before the lasers beamed a hole into Guley's own head.

Guley has no mouth, and he must scream
He is Ted, Vanilla Townie
[Image: ted.png]
No night action. Can vote once during the day phase and the last vote change will be counted.

Day Phase 4 Begins Now

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
[+] 2 users Like DemonicLemon's post
07-02-2015, 04:51 PM
Good morning everybody.

Lynch: Vosur

(07-02-2015 03:11 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  SAM clear out your inbox.

Cleared. (y) Sorry.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
08-02-2015, 01:20 AM
Day Phase 4 Ends Now
The survivors began to fear again, so they decided to pick one of their quieter comrades. Vosur was chosen.

With a wrinkled scowl, Vosur accepted his fate, pressing his hand to his face.

"Is this vat you vant?" Vosur asked.
"Damn skippy it is!" Am replied.

The survivors heard some loud thumps, they looked in it's direction. A clay golem stepped towards Vosur and with a single hand, gripped Vosur's neck. A crude elevator appeared in a square opening in the ground, before revealing it's true purpose as a furnace. The golem stepped towards it slowly, and for each step, Vosur panicked a little more. When the Golem stepped inside, the door slammed shut, and the small holes in the design revealed fire. Vosur knew he wouldn't die, and though he knew his crimes meant he deserved it, he still would struggle to free himself from the grips of the golem in the chamber.

Vosur has no mouth, and he must scream
He was Nimdok, Townie Doctor
[Image: nimdok.png]
Target a player at night to make sure they will not die, assuming only one person targets them.

Night Phase 4 Begins Now
Send all night actions to both Losty and I.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
08-02-2015, 06:56 AM
I forgot to post this today. Sorry.
Quote:"The stolen gift holds the clue with the gifts of the fallen"

Good night everybody.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
08-02-2015, 02:09 PM
Hmmm...

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
08-02-2015, 02:23 PM (This post was last modified: 08-02-2015 04:59 PM by DemonicLemon.)
Night Phase 4 Ends Now

The survivors woke up again, curious why nobody is harmed each night. Some appear to have something they want to tell others, but not sure yet.

"You people amuse me" chuckled AM.

Day Phase 5 Begins Now

Please vote to lynch.

08-02-2015, 02:56 PM
As soon as I get my action result back will lay out the plan for everyone. Placeholder til then.

Lynch: Tartarus

08-02-2015, 03:41 PM
Lynch Tartarus