Mafia XXXVII: I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-02-2015, 05:01 PM
RE: Mafia XXXVII: I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream
Ok Major change just got my result. Tarty is town.

Lynch Stuffed

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-02-2015, 05:26 PM
Glad I checked TTA just before going to bed!

Vote Lynch Stuffed
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
08-02-2015, 06:09 PM (This post was last modified: 08-02-2015 06:24 PM by Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue.)
Vote: No lynch

I have a series of confessions and conclusions to make.

You're right. I'm not a townie. I'm an independant. An independant with no seperate win condition.

Remember that prediction I made that there is no Mafia, that AM was fucking with us? I think that was on the money.

I killed The Guleon. I had several reasons for this:
-Ted was a killer in the book source material. He put characters out of their misery and attempted to escape from AM. If one of the protagonists was going to be scum: It'd be him.

-It also allowed me to remove a potential candidate: Again. Ted was the narrator of the short story and (possibly) the most important character in the game. No ability seemed suspicious.

-He helped kill CD. Which was apparently just dumb rather than malicious.

-I knew that we'd still have time. Given the number of people left I figured that the players were: The five protagonists, Chinese and russian supercomputers and a supporting character: Me. The blind seer.

They're not great reasons: I'm kinda dumb and they're extremely metafictional.

But I also have several reasons to not lynch me (Beyond it being a waste of time and effort)

-We get a new item everytime a day goes by without a lynch.
-I have the item that Mathilda gave to Guleon: It allows us to identify items. If I'm lynched: You lose that chance.
-The item we have already recieved is the Totem of Torment: It hurts AM if somebody is lynched while holding it.
-I'll bet that the other items do something similar: Allowing us to actually kill AM (And then be killed by the Russian supercomputer :/ ) and escape(?).
-As I killed Guleon: The Mafia haven't killed anybody yet. So I think this is how we're supposed to do it.
-I'll happily die later. Give me a No Lynch today. Maybe tomorrow and the day after as well and I'll get strung up holding whatever items we've found. So we can see what happens.

Here is today's prophecy:
Quote:"The mastermind is the keystone."

I'm guessing that whoever the Mastermind is will produce the item that'll kill AM.

I'm also guessing that SMercury was the mastermind (Or it's whoever the Russian Supercomputer is) I'm betting that whatever item they produce will be the most important one.

Final thoughts:
DL: If I'm strung up today despite all that I'd like to take the Totem with me. It'll prove if I'm right then the others will be able to act accordingly.

Who is the Russian Supercomputer: Frankly. I don't care. Either AM is a secret win condition for everybody or the Russian Supercomputer will be magnaninous (spelling?) and let people live, or AM's death will release the "Screaming" Townies and put the green guys in a better situation or we lose exactly as badly as if we don't take out AM.

I don't see any reason to not to do it. (Though I think the RSC is Rev.)

Any thoughts people?

Edit: Totem of Entropy. Not totem of torment.

Edit 2: I find it very appropriate that I'm the one who's pulled together this psudo-conspiracy theory:

"There are survivors on the moon." "Don't laugh at me. You still need my eyes to build Jacob." "Yes: Jacob. The mud robot who'll kill all the Nazi's and save us."

"STOP LAUGHING!"

Edit Again: I'm making this totally clear.
Demonic Lemon
I'm holding the Disc if I'm lynched.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
[+] 1 user Likes Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue's post
08-02-2015, 06:52 PM
I am the Cop, Super Cop actually as I get your character and role in addition to faction. I knew you were Blue yesterday but since you did not have a kill I thought the mafia would be a higher priority but apparently there was only 1. So you admit to having made the only kill and not being town aligned but we are supposed to rescind the lynch because... insane conspiracy?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
08-02-2015, 07:21 PM
Popcorn

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
08-02-2015, 07:21 PM
(08-02-2015 06:52 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  So you admit to having made the only kill and not being town aligned but we are supposed to rescind the lynch because... insane conspiracy?

Yup:
(08-02-2015 06:09 PM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  Edit 2: I find it very appropriate that I'm the one who's pulled together this psudo-conspiracy theory:

"There are survivors on the moon." "Don't laugh at me. You still need my eyes to build Jacob." "Yes: Jacob. The mud robot who'll kill all the Nazi's and save us."

"STOP LAUGHING!"

When you do lynch me (Please don't lynch me.) and I turn out to be right: Give what I said a shot please.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

08-02-2015, 07:24 PM
(08-02-2015 07:21 PM)Losty Wrote:  Popcorn

Scoot over and share Big Grin Popcorn

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 3 users Like Smercury44's post
09-02-2015, 12:23 AM
Day Phase 5 Ends Now
The survivors looked to each other and made a decision. Stuffed was the one to go.
Stuffed explained the score, as he was the closest to the truth. As they pointed to him, Stuffed held the object found on the body of CDreaming.

Despite his explaination, they still wanted him dead.

"Alright" he said, "If this is how it is, then-"
He looked to the sky.
"AM!" he roared, "WHENEVER YOU'RE READY, YOU BASTARD!"
He stuffed the disk into his jacket.

Clouds circled above them, and a thunder storm appeared inside.
"I AM AM THE GREAT AND POWERFUL! Alright you little shit, I was running out of prophecies for you anyway."
AM vaporized and deleted Stuffed.

AM chuckled to himself before realizing something was wrong.
"Huh, that can't be riġ̙̺͙̮̗̮̺̬̩͘ͅht..."
AM's speech cracked and buzzed.
"Wha̛̪̰̣͂̄t ha̟̪͍ͦͣͥͥ̈́̑̄ppened̙̮̹̊͂̏̉ͮ?

Stuffed was The Eyeless Victim, Independent
"Every day phase you will receive a message, and it is your choice to post publicly or ignore it."

LostandInsecure is now a vulnerable player.
DemonicLemon is now a vulnerable player.

"I might nͪ͑͂ͬ̂͜ȇ̩̭̞͚͎̥̲̑͌͐ͦͪ̌́e̬̮̅ͭ̌͢ͅd͉͆͂ͮ͜ to do some c̮̝͒̆͌ͤ͂͛͠a̶̹̳͇̩̍͒̐l̈c̖̝ͥ̔ͬ̈́ͫ̄̚u̫̝̦͖̣͇l̸͇̯̼͖̲̃͆ͪ̔ͨͨ̅a͚̜ͨͩ̃̋͋͟t̫̙̱̠̘͔͚ͤ͑ͪ̚ȉ͋̔ͥ͌ͣ​̮͕̭̈o̘̠̥̺̻̜͊ͥ͛̀̍n̛̿ͦͨs̃͋̆̓͒ͮ҉̙̰̥̭̠ ͎̣͎͖͍̟̾͂͊̌̂ͮ́here..."

Night Phase 5 Begins Now
Send all night actions to both Losty and I.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
09-02-2015, 12:42 AM
(08-02-2015 07:24 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(08-02-2015 07:21 PM)Losty Wrote:  Popcorn

Scoot over and share Big Grin Popcorn

[Image: 40jYSPYxiAZiceuEgZa1Adpl5Rn25I35_lg.jpg]

[+] 4 users Like Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue's post
09-02-2015, 01:08 AM
Eh wot?

And here was me suspicious at first that Rev was AM because he was an insanely overpowered supercop.

No, I have to admit, I didn't expect Losty and DemLem to be entering the game.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post