Mafia XXXVII: I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-02-2015, 12:46 PM
RE: Mafia XXXVII: I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream
Night Phase 7 Ends Now

Vosur was the only one to say anything. Need the other two.

Final Day Phase Begons Now

I'll get to night actions soon.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2015, 05:07 PM
It turns out the plasma beam DemonicLemon manifested as is actively boring a hole into the center of the earth, where all the major components of the supercomputers are housed. Vosur took the spot of the Chinese supercomputer and used his might to divert the beam. CDreaming uses his space in the Russian supercomputer to weaken the beam. Deadline for Guley to take the place of AM himself to shut off the beam extended til the end of night phase.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
11-02-2015, 06:36 PM

TOWNIES AND INDEPENDENTS WIN

With Vosur and CDreaming using their power to hold back the unstable core of AM, Guley brought all his strength to step up, and become one with the machine. The plasma column dissipated, and the hole that was carved was quickly filled.

As Guley and CDreaming Worked to care for the rest of the survivors, still in their flesh and blood bodies, Vosur found some hidden documents, about a moon base filled with 750 frozen humans. As the earth above was terraformed and the humans on the moon base were defrosted, the survivors had reason to be proud. Revs served as the only non-human to be allied with the rest of humanity, and Tarty as well as Mathilda served to help the newly awoken humans acclimate to the new world.

After one hundred and nine years, mankind would flourish again, always remembering what has happened and using the corpse of AM to stop history from repeating.

[+] 2 users Like DemonicLemon's post
11-02-2015, 06:43 PM
[Image: tumblr_mcqib9uhcE1riiw1do1_500.gif]

[+] 4 users Like TheGulegon's post
11-02-2015, 07:22 PM
Last Investigation Revenant77x: 3 Armed Child Supercop Independant

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
12-02-2015, 01:13 AM
I survived!
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
12-02-2015, 06:32 PM
Horray! Tinned peaches for everybody.

I'd just like to recount skite about the things I was right about:
-Several secret win conditions.
-The ability to harm and kill AM.
-The non-threat of the Mafia members.
-The continued survival and importance of the screamers.

Beyond that: Congratulations and thanks to everybody involved. It was fun.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
[+] 2 users Like Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue's post
13-02-2015, 08:59 PM
Lol I barely did anything this game and still won anyway.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
14-02-2015, 05:07 AM
(13-02-2015 08:59 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Lol I barely did anything this game and still won anyway.

I've been winning games by putting in minimal effort before it was cool.Dodgy

[+] 1 user Likes DemonicLemon's post