Mafia XXXVII: I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-02-2015, 03:14 AM
RE: Mafia XXXVII: I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream
Vote to restart Game from Day 1

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2015, 03:58 AM
(03-02-2015 03:13 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(03-02-2015 12:59 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  Day 1 ends now.

The survivors failed to realize the weight of their words, as AM looked down upon them. AM noted that Gulegon was the first to be voted for death, and nobody's name exceeded the tie vote.
Guley was Benny, Townie Roleblocker
[Image: benny.png]
Let this be a reminder that things will need to be serious from now on, heheheh.

Submit any night actions to both me and Losty.
Night 1 begins now.

WTF You never announced the day had started. Dude, you waffled on the start time and never clarified, it was obviously joking pregame not a real vote.

The screwed up start time was still between 11am and 2pm my time. Shoulda been more serious, hehehe.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
03-02-2015, 04:00 AM
Alright alright, we'll restart the game from day 1. 2pm my time is day phase begin and 10 pm is night phase begin.

Who wants to secretly trade roles with Guley to re anonymous him? Pm me and Losty.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
03-02-2015, 10:07 AM
Uhhh....what is going on here? Yesterday wasn't a good day for me. I say we give Guley a new role and start the game at Day 1 today at 11am pst.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
03-02-2015, 01:58 PM
11am probably wont work for me because my recent sleep airfield involved me waking up a half hot before and remembering there's a game 1 or more hours later.

03-02-2015, 02:04 PM
I'd feel better doing 2 pm my time for day phase and 10pm night phase.

03-02-2015, 02:31 PM
Guh I just realized a solution. Losty should announce day phase start and I announce night phase start. Damn.

[+] 1 user Likes DemonicLemon's post
03-02-2015, 05:08 PM
Lol ya dun goof'd.

[Image: giphy.gif]
03-02-2015, 06:57 PM
So....DemLem...you want me to start day phase tomorrow?
I could do 10am PST that way the phases are 12 hours. Did you give Guley a new role?

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
03-02-2015, 07:01 PM
(03-02-2015 06:57 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  So....DemLem...you want me to start day phase tomorrow?
I could do 10am PST that way the phases are 12 hours. Did you give Guley a new role?

I didn't swap the roles yet, and yeah, Start game at 10am pay and I end it at 10 pm, sounds good Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes DemonicLemon's post