Mafia XXXVII: I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-02-2015, 10:08 PM
RE: Mafia XXXVII: I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream
Two hours until phase change, are we sure we want to kill CDreaming?

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2015, 10:13 PM
(04-02-2015 10:08 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  Two hours until phase change, are we sure we want to kill CDreaming?

Yes

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
04-02-2015, 10:38 PM
Change Vote: No Lynch

04-02-2015, 10:43 PM
Given the two no-lynch votes, C-Dreaming is going to live unless something changes. Probably should have kept quiet lol.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
04-02-2015, 10:51 PM
Fine Revs.

Change vote again: Lynch Cthulu Dreaming

04-02-2015, 10:53 PM
Jeesh make up your mind, AM may already hate you guys but that's no reason to annoy him further.

04-02-2015, 10:58 PM
Game needs more action. Someone post something

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
04-02-2015, 11:01 PM
I made a small video explaining everything that needs to happen if the townies want to live.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

04-02-2015, 11:39 PM
20 minutes to spare CDreaming's life.

04-02-2015, 11:57 PM
Vote no Lynch

Seriously, guys? You'll also note that I don't suggest randomly lynching anyone.

Facepalm