Mafia XXXVII: I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-02-2015, 12:03 AM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2015 12:08 AM by DemonicLemon.)
RE: Mafia XXXVII: I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream
Day Phase 1 Ends Now

As the survivors stood quiet, two pointed fingers. In a paranoid panic, they picked CDreaming. A crucifix dug itself out of the ground, closest to CDreaming. They affixed him to the crucifix and one yelled out. "AM!" he beckoned, "We have him! Are we correct?"

A beam shot from the sky, and burned a hole in the frail ape-man's chest. He was saddened that the only time he was allowed his sanity back was the time his life has ended. Little does he know, the torture he'll feel has only just begun.

"Eh I was tired at looking at his ugly mug anyway. I missed when he was actually handsome before I played with his anatomy, like Ted. You chose wrong."

CDreaming has no mouth, and he must scream
He is Benny, Townie Roleblocker
[Image: benny.png]
Target a player to prevent their night action from occurring.

Night Phase 1 Begins Now.
Please submit night actions to both Losty and I.

I like how both times, Benny is the first one to die :V Like in the original short story.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2015, 12:05 AM
Facepalm
05-02-2015, 12:47 PM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2015 06:12 PM by DemonicLemon.)
Night Phase 1 Ends Now
The night was silent, and eerily safe for the survivors. Food was given down from the sky. As always, the food was unspeakably bad in taste, and less healthy than a sandwich made of nails.
Day Phase 2 Begins Now

Please vote to kill somebody, I'll deal with the nice actions soon.
05-02-2015, 02:44 PM
Crickets

05-02-2015, 03:11 PM
Someone claimed to be an inventor to me and said they gave out an invention last night can the person who received it please confirm?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
05-02-2015, 04:19 PM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2015 04:42 PM by Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue.)
^I haven't recieved bupkis.

Two things:

Has it occurred to anybody else that it'd be entirely IC for AM to have not done anything to anybody? I don't know how that'd work in the game and this is baseless meta speculation.

I'm not advocating that we change tactics or anything. I just want to be able to say that I called it.

Quote:He will not be defeated by words alone.

I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean to people but I may as well put it out there. I've been given some kind of precognitive "seer" as a role.

Edit: Lynch Revs unless the inventor or his benifactor steps forward? (That's not a vote yet.) He's already advocated for the death of one townie.

*Checking CD's posts to see if he had infact mentioned something like Revs said.*

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
05-02-2015, 04:24 PM
Damn it, will be going to bed soon. Just to stop any Mafia sneaking in and lynching a townie while no one is looking.

Vote: No lynch
05-02-2015, 04:41 PM
I only did a cursory search but I haven't found anything like that. I don't know if CD is able to legally tell us if he posted anything like that but bro/ sis:

Please reconfirm that you didn't say anything like that. I know you've denied it but I just wanna be sure.

Rev: I'll say that either piece of supporting evidence will exonerate you. We'll see I guess.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
05-02-2015, 04:54 PM
Personally I'd prefer to know why Guley voted no lynch, then when Rev voted to lynch he did as well but then retracted it again. But the fact that he then made the deciding lynch vote close to the end of the day phase when no one was really talking needs some explanation I think.

Post 57 SAM votes no lynch
Post 58 Guley votes no lynch
Post 59 Rev votes to lynch CD
Post 60 Guley votes to lynch CD
Post 63 Gulegon votes No lynch
Post 65 Gulegon makes deciding vote to lynch CDreaming
05-02-2015, 05:00 PM
Revs convinced me to vote for CD. *shrugs*

I'm