Mafia XXXVII: I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-02-2015, 05:32 PM
RE: Mafia XXXVII: I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream
Quote:"Set aside our hate to look to the fallen"

I take a second snoutfull of ether and get another vision. Ain't life grand?

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2015, 05:41 PM
(05-02-2015 05:00 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Revs convinced me to vote for CD. *shrugs*

I'm
Ted: Vanilla Townie.

All I did was restate my reasoning put forth in the thread. It was supposed to get board banter going so we could dissect it but that did not happen. Still it narrowed the field down by one. Now I am always way more suspicious of quiet people than talkers in mafia. Quiet ones are usually scum who know they are bad liars. So who all has not said anything this game besides Vosur?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
05-02-2015, 05:43 PM
Consider

Smerrrrc? Are you mafia? Hobo

05-02-2015, 05:50 PM
No Tongue just have nothing to add. this game got off to a weird start, and the only suspicious stuff I've seen so far is you and rev with CD thing yesterday, but I'm not sure that's enough to go on. You're the only one I've traded roles with so far.

Unless someone has something to go on vote: no lynch

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
05-02-2015, 07:45 PM
Two signifigantly more experienced people than me agree so I'm going to say.

Vote: No Lynch

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
06-02-2015, 02:03 AM
Day Phase 2 Ends Now
The survivors refused to kill anyone this time, as pointing fingers with little evidence proved fruitless.
However, one survivor listened to the prophecy, and discovered an object within the original body of CDreaming. This object was in the shape of a data disk.

No deaths tonight.
Night Phase 2 Begins Now
Send all night actions to both Losty and I.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
06-02-2015, 12:18 PM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2015 01:55 PM by DemonicLemon.)
Night Phase 2 Ends Now
The survivors were confused, wondering why the machine didn't do them in and work towards the goal of wiping out humanity, but then they realized a part of it was among them, just waiting for an opportunity to strike.

Day Phase 3 Begins Now

I shall get to night actions now and vote for who you want to see gone.

Edit: day phase number fixed.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
06-02-2015, 01:14 PM
Ye gods we're going back in time to day 1!
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
06-02-2015, 01:19 PM
(06-02-2015 01:14 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  Ye gods we're going back in time to day 1!

I need to make Groundhogs day mafia game. Everyday is day 1 and night actions have no result Laugh out load

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 6 users Like Revenant77x's post
06-02-2015, 02:36 PM
So, any suspicions?