I guess you could say...
Bitch flipped out.

[Image: I+guess+you+could+say+that+ass+is+_91008...c33b14.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Lucanus's post
18-04-2015, 09:58 AM
RE: Mafia XXXVIII: Star Wars prequels
Two hours left till end of phase. Please send in your night actions if you have not already.
18-04-2015, 10:06 AM
(18-04-2015 09:40 AM)Lucanus Wrote:  Well...

Either: and I'm leaning heavily toward 1, but this IS mafia! Tongue

1) You're a Jedi Master Town Hero who felt the presence of the dark side! Thumbsup

Or...

2) You're a Sith Lord who knew you had a new apprentice as soon as Padme died, and sacrificed him, since you wouldn't be loosing any of your original members in doing so, to garner town's trust! Confused Cuz Sith are shifty like that!

I'm terrible at maths, ya'll, so someone else will have to count the phases to see if scum had time to be sent a PM from the mods informing them of their new recruit! Hobo

18-04-2015, 10:17 AM
(18-04-2015 10:06 AM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(18-04-2015 09:40 AM)Lucanus Wrote:  Well...

Either: and I'm leaning heavily toward 1, but this IS mafia! Tongue

1) You're a Jedi Master Town Hero who felt the presence of the dark side! Thumbsup

Or...

2) You're a Sith Lord who knew you had a new apprentice as soon as Padme died, and sacrificed him, since you wouldn't be loosing any of your original members in doing so, to garner town's trust! Confused Cuz Sith are shifty like that!

I'm terrible at maths, ya'll, so someone else will have to count the phases to see if scum had time to be sent a PM from the mods informing them of their new recruit! Hobo

Why was DLem lynched anyway?

The post says that he turns Sith if Padme dies, so it must have happened instantly. Before that, he was townie. How the fuck could someone get lucky with that? Consider

I'm sensing some background cult work going on here Consider

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
18-04-2015, 12:02 PM (This post was last modified: 18-04-2015 12:14 PM by Mathilda.)
End of Night 3

The droid stood silently by the space craft performing maintenance routines and sorting through its memory banks. It woke up on hearing a noise and its subroutines started evaluating a potential hazard that could compromise its system status. Its action selection module waited for input. The droid let out a small pitiful whine but after a minute the droid moved back into its normal resting position. Then came another noise. Out of nowhere came a woosh through the air and a red light saber extended outwards from a dark cloak. The droid gave a wailing cry and flew upwards using the jets on its two feet. But it was too late. The light saber cut the droid in two, causing the lower half to fly off erratically into the wall where it exploded, the upper half bouncing off the floor before falling down a garbage chute.

TheGulegon was R2D2 (Role: Watcher)

[Image: R2d2.jpg]

Abilities: Can learn who targeted a player at night, but not what actions were performed on them.

Start of Day 4
18-04-2015, 12:12 PM (This post was last modified: 18-04-2015 12:19 PM by TheGulegon.)
[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: Womens-R2D2-Swimsuit.jpg]

[+] 7 users Like TheGulegon's post
18-04-2015, 01:32 PM
We're dropping like flies here. Hobo

18-04-2015, 03:01 PM
Well, I don't know about everyone else, but Guley is confirmed town, DL called for his lynch after he was turned to the dark side. The next person I see for lynching is for being the first one to call for theGulegon's lynch. Also did not vote to lynch DL.

Vote:Lynch Ferdinand
18-04-2015, 03:05 PM
Agreed.

Going to bed soon, so I'll vote: Lynch Ferdinand
18-04-2015, 03:18 PM
Okay, so...

Day 1...

undergroundp - no vote cast
Kitty Galore - votes "no lynch"
Atothetheist - votes "no lynch"
Ferdinand - votes "no lynch"
Losty - votes to lynch A2, but that is just tradition, essentially no vote cast
Escape Artist - votes "no lynch"
TheGulegon - votes "no lynch"
DemonicLemon - votes "no lynch"
Colourcraze - votes to lynch anyone but A2 (rebel Tongue), essentially no vote cast
Lucanus - votes "no lynch"
KidCharlemagne1962 - votes "no lynch"

Night 1...

Losty is killed. She was Yoda, a psychic with the ability to sense the presence of the dark side.

Day 2...

EA votes "no lynch"
Ferdi votes to lynch Gulegon
Gulegon votes "no lynch"

The following did not vote:
undergroundp
Kitty Galore
Atothetheist
DemonicLemon
Colourcraze
Lucanus
KidCharlemagne1962

There was *very* little banter. Undecided

Night 2...

A2 is killed. He was Padme, a lover. He knew which player was given the character of Anakin. Being Anakin's lover he was unable to lynch him. If Anakin died then A2 would die too.

Day 3...

UGP says that this is what happens when nobody talks. But (unless I missed something) this is only her second post since the game commenced. And this is despite her originally stating that these times would be better for her. Seems fishy? Consider

Dem says to lynch Gulegon because something seems off about him. But he offers nothing besides this hunch.

Lucanus votes to lynch Dem because he's suspicious, and that Gulegon is almost confirmed town to him.

Gulegon votes to lynch Dem as well because he was the second person to call for his lynch!

Colourcraze votes to lynch Gulegon and then changes her mind to vote to lynch Dem.

Kitty votes to lynch Dem.

EA is excited just to see some action and votes to lynch Dem as well.

The following did not vote:
undergroundp
Ferdinand
KidCharlemagne1962

DemonicLemon is killed. He was Anakin Skywalker - a doctor AND a lover. Because Padme was killed, he flipped to the dark side, regardless of how many Sith there were. He could protect a player each night from a night kill, and he knew the identity of Padme.

*Thoughts* This part is tricky, because it just says he flipped to the dark side, but from what? I don't know if a cult member could flip, but if not, then he started out town. It also said that he didn't know he would flip to the dark side. So, to me he can't be said to be suspicious for calling for Guley's lynch, because surely he did not even know himself that he'd flipped to the dark side. However, if he only started out not knowing that information, and after being flipped *did* discover he'd gone to the dark side, then absolutely his call to lynch Gulegon was suspicious and rightly so, for he did turn out, in the end, to be scum.

Night 3...

Gulegon dies. He was R2D2, a watcher. He could learn who targeted a player at night, but not what actions they performed.

Day 4...

Kitty votes to lynch Ferdinand

Lucanus agrees and votes to lynch Ferdinand

And that brings us to now...

[+] 2 users Like Escape Artist's post