Mafia XXXVIII: Star Wars prequels

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-04-2015, 01:48 PM
RE: Mafia XXXVIII: Star Wars prequels
Bah. As if I needed more reasons to dislike Jar Jar Dodgy

Even though DLem was investigated anyway, I gotta say there wasn't much communication between us and he was useless to the Mafia because, according to him, he was never informed about me and Ferdi, so when I messaged him he was like "how did you figure me out?".

There is a chance that if he knew we were team mates, he wouldn't be surprised, we'd have time to figure out a plan and he'd still be here now. He could easily have claimed to be Anakin publicly and an investigation could easily be explained as a false positive by a framer.

So, I wonder why he wasn't informed.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-04-2015, 01:54 PM
Awesome game, Mathilda! I enjoyed this one quite a lot. Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
19-04-2015, 01:57 PM (This post was last modified: 19-04-2015 02:01 PM by Mathilda.)
I included you all in the same PM as well as Revs with the subject "Meet the Siths!"

DemonicLemon never does pay much attention to the game anyway.

The time zones certainly didn't help. This was probably made worse with there just being two of you. I got the sense that Ferdi didn't have much spare time.

As I said the whole thing was really unlucky / lucky. Yoda was an important character but Losty always gets killed first night. Anakin was an important character and DemonicLemon never participates until the end.

The idea was that Mafia were possibly going to have key players in the townie alliance converting to the dark side, hence all the investigative roles given to the Townies.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
19-04-2015, 01:58 PM
(19-04-2015 01:48 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Bah. As if I needed more reasons to dislike Jar Jar Dodgy

Even though DLem was investigated anyway, I gotta say there wasn't much communication between us and he was useless to the Mafia because, according to him, he was never informed about me and Ferdi, so when I messaged him he was like "how did you figure me out?".

There is a chance that if he knew we were team mates, he wouldn't be surprised, we'd have time to figure out a plan and he'd still be here now. He could easily have claimed to be Anakin publicly and an investigation could easily be explained as a false positive by a framer.

So, I wonder why he wasn't informed.

There was a PM sent to all 3 of you, not sure how he did not see it.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
19-04-2015, 02:00 PM
Well then, what, he lied?

Jesus fucking Christ.

Yeah, Ferdi was always online when I wasn't and vice versa. She told me she was really busy anyway, so I can't blame her.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
19-04-2015, 03:29 PM
this game was short af
19-04-2015, 03:41 PM
(19-04-2015 03:29 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  this game was short af

You're right, we should blame someone.

Fuckin Earmuffs.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
19-04-2015, 09:03 PM
It was really short but I liked it a lot! The roles were great Smile love seeing the play by play

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
[+] 2 users Like Colourcraze's post