Mafia XXXVIII: Star Wars prequels

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-03-2015, 07:54 PM
RE: Mafia XXXVIII: Star Wars prequels
I'm in!

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Colourcraze's post
01-04-2015, 03:05 AM
Sign me up please Big Grin

(Surprise, AF.org users!)
03-04-2015, 09:40 AM
Not sure when this game is going to start yet. Our car broke down while driving in a foreign country and the engine will need to be replaced. We only bought the car 3 weeks ago. We're currently staying in a hotel trying to get a hire car but they are all booked out nationwide for the Easter weekend.

Feel free to sign up though. The more people the merrier.
04-04-2015, 12:33 PM
OK we're finally back in the Fatherland.

I realised that all the PMs I had written up to send out character roles are back in Scotland but I know what I wrote so I can just re-do them. We could start this weekend if people are really wanting it or we can wait another week depending on whether people are busy.

If people are up for it then I will send round confirmation PM's and wait for everyone to respond that they are ready,
04-04-2015, 12:50 PM
(04-04-2015 12:33 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  OK we're finally back in the Fatherland.

I realised that all the PMs I had written up to send out character roles are back in Scotland but I know what I wrote so I can just re-do them. We could start this weekend if people are really wanting it or we can wait another week depending on whether people are busy.

If people are up for it then I will send round confirmation PM's and wait for everyone to respond that they are ready,

When you get a chance can you send me an updated version of the game in case I need to do a phase shift. Wait until you assign the roles of course.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
04-04-2015, 12:54 PM
(04-04-2015 12:50 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  When you get a chance can you send me an updated version of the game in case I need to do a phase shift. Wait until you assign the roles of course.

Sure. I made a few updates and that's in Scotland too but I can update it and send it.
04-04-2015, 07:52 PM
If you can fit me in I'd love to play.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
11-04-2015, 04:10 AM
Well I'm back in Blighty and will be back in the land of porridge tomorrow so the game can start from Monday if people are up for it. I shall send confirmation PMs round on Monday evening (or Sunday evening).
11-04-2015, 05:51 AM
Yaaassssss

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
11-04-2015, 11:40 AM
Banana_zorro

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post