Mafia XXXVIII: Star Wars prequels

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-04-2015, 08:14 PM
RE: Mafia XXXVIII: Star Wars prequels
(14-04-2015 06:52 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Are y'all in Central Time zone, Losty? When you posted this, it was 5:50 my time, not 4:50. I'm on Central Time here. Kitty must be on Pacific Time.

Oops. I fixed it Heart

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
14-04-2015, 08:17 PM
I'm Pacific time, yes, so not sure when the phase changes are for me.Blush
14-04-2015, 08:24 PM
From day to night should be at 3pm your time kitty. Not sure about night to day yet.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
14-04-2015, 08:26 PM
(14-04-2015 08:24 PM)Losty Wrote:  From day to night should be at 3pm your time kitty. Not sure about night to day yet.

I wonder if honestly it would not be better the other way round. Have night flip to day then.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
14-04-2015, 08:27 PM
Well if Mathilda marks the beginning of the game with a "Day Phase 1 begins now" post, we'll all remember the time it was posted, & count hours from there to find out whats what! Shy

It's 9:27PM here right.... NOW!!!!!!!!!1 Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
14-04-2015, 08:29 PM
(14-04-2015 08:26 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(14-04-2015 08:24 PM)Losty Wrote:  From day to night should be at 3pm your time kitty. Not sure about night to day yet.

I wonder if honestly it would not be better the other way round. Have night flip to day then.

Yea, day phase may end up being better after people get off work. I am fine with whatever works for others.

14-04-2015, 10:47 PM
I never worry about the time, it's always something bass-ackwards for me. Losty your time zone post was 6:50am in my time zone Tongue

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
[+] 1 user Likes Colourcraze's post
15-04-2015, 12:13 AM (This post was last modified: 15-04-2015 12:17 AM by Mathilda.)
OK new plan. Game starts 11 hours from this post (6pm British Summer Time) and that will be the start of Day 1.
15-04-2015, 12:48 AM
Ok, sounds good!
15-04-2015, 09:05 AM
All of this BST EDT EST 7am 4pm 11pm British Fucking Whatever the Fuck Time is confusing the FUCK out of me.
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post