Mafia game #43, The Shawshank Redemption

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
03-11-2015, 11:20 AM
RE: Mafia game #43, The Shawshank Redemption
(03-11-2015 11:17 AM)EvieTheTurtle Wrote:  @ Kitty: Noted, sorry I was correcting a mistake but I didn't think that it could mess with the game, sorry Smile I'll not edit posts in future apart from for typos.

@ Magi: Odd, I thought yesterday it said I was still awaiting for you to accept my invite... then I check today and it says you're on my contacts... I clearly couldn't read properly yesterday :O

Apologies Magi Smile Happy to chat there anytime.

No skype during mafia

must ... resist ... temptation No

[Image: 004.sig]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Aoi Magi's post
03-11-2015, 11:22 AM
(03-11-2015 11:17 AM)EvieTheTurtle Wrote:  @ Kitty: Noted, sorry I was correcting a mistake but I didn't think that it could mess with the game, sorry Smile I'll not edit posts in future apart from for typos.

Not apart from for typos. You're not allowed to edit posts at all

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
03-11-2015, 11:24 AM
From OP:
Quote:General Rules

- If you can edit or delete posts, please don't.

03-11-2015, 11:26 AM
Here are #59 and #120(I assumed you meant 120 and not 118), I don't think answering a question or giving a vote count is buddying at all.

(02-11-2015 12:03 PM)Losty Wrote:  
(02-11-2015 11:56 AM)Aoi Magi Wrote:  Stop threatening role reveals. That is anti town!!

On another note, I don't recognize Underground or WizardVoid. Any info on their play styles? anyone?

This is wizards first game. Ugp' splay style is to rarely show up lol. She's a good player when she is here though.

(03-11-2015 05:54 AM)Losty Wrote:  unvote

Tarty: Tarty
Evie: Kitty, Aoi Magi
Kitty: Guley
Briiae: Briiae
Wizard: ugp

I think this should be right Aoi

I don't want to lynch the new guy on his first day, but with Mafia being not allowed to discuss during the day it makes sense for him to be quiet if he's scum. Usually new people ask a lot of questions in their first day.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
03-11-2015, 11:31 AM
(03-11-2015 11:26 AM)Losty Wrote:  Here are #59 and #120(I assumed you meant 120 and not 118), I don't think answering a question or giving a vote count is buddying at all.

(02-11-2015 12:03 PM)Losty Wrote:  This is wizards first game. Ugp' splay style is to rarely show up lol. She's a good player when she is here though.

(03-11-2015 05:54 AM)Losty Wrote:  unvote

Tarty: Tarty
Evie: Kitty, Aoi Magi
Kitty: Guley
Briiae: Briiae
Wizard: ugp

I think this should be right Aoi

I don't want to lynch the new guy on his first day, but with Mafia being not allowed to discuss during the day it makes sense for him to be quiet if he's scum. Usually new people ask a lot of questions in their first day.

Yeh that.

And if it was actual buddying, I'd be pushing to lynch you, instead of just poking to get a response. Tongue

03-11-2015, 11:36 AM
Uuugh. Not sure if I should change my vote.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
03-11-2015, 11:37 AM
(03-11-2015 05:43 AM)Losty Wrote:  @kitty I think Aroura put me twice because I forgot to unvote

@ugp I am used to at least 50 pages by now for a gagged game lol

Magi: this post had nothing to do with you so how is Losty buddying you?
03-11-2015, 11:38 AM
(03-11-2015 11:37 AM)Briiae Wrote:  
(03-11-2015 05:43 AM)Losty Wrote:  @kitty I think Aroura put me twice because I forgot to unvote

@ugp I am used to at least 50 pages by now for a gagged game lol

Magi: this post had nothing to do with you so how is Losty buddying you?

BTW that is post #118
03-11-2015, 11:39 AM
(02-11-2015 12:03 PM)Losty Wrote:  
(02-11-2015 11:56 AM)Aoi Magi Wrote:  Stop threatening role reveals. That is anti town!!

On another note, I don't recognize Underground or WizardVoid. Any info on their play styles? anyone?

This is wizards first game. Ugp' splay style is to rarely show up lol. She's a good player when she is here though.

And post #59, if anything, loos to be buddying up more towards underground. Not towards Magi
03-11-2015, 11:42 AM
At this point all posts are just trying to poke people and get a response. We need to get an actual wagon going on someone to get more info or it's going to be a race in the last 15 min to vote for someone.