Mafia game #43, The Shawshank Redemption

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
03-11-2015, 11:45 AM
RE: Mafia game #43, The Shawshank Redemption
unvote

I don't know who to vote for :/

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
03-11-2015, 11:46 AM
(03-11-2015 11:38 AM)Briiae Wrote:  
(03-11-2015 11:37 AM)Briiae Wrote:  Magi: this post had nothing to do with you so how is Losty buddying you?

BTW that is post #118

That is supposed to be #120 as Losty pointed out

(03-11-2015 11:39 AM)Briiae Wrote:  
(02-11-2015 12:03 PM)Losty Wrote:  This is wizards first game. Ugp' splay style is to rarely show up lol. She's a good player when she is here though.

And post #59, if anything, loos to be buddying up more towards underground. Not towards Magi

That is a direct answer to my question, and no that in itself is not buddying, but remember I keep saying, this is based on Losty's behaviour in the last game, where she was scum, and was also similarly quick to appear helpful and answer questions not directly aimed at her.

[Image: 004.sig]
[+] 1 user Likes Aoi Magi's post
03-11-2015, 11:53 AM
(03-11-2015 11:17 AM)EvieTheTurtle Wrote:  @ Kitty: Noted, sorry I was correcting a mistake but I didn't think that it could mess with the game, sorry Smile I'll not edit posts in future apart from for typos.

@ Magi: Odd, I thought yesterday it said I was still awaiting for you to accept my invite... then I check today and it says you're on my contacts... I clearly couldn't read properly yesterday :O

Apologies Magi Smile Happy to chat there anytime.
Evie, don't edit posts AT ALL, not even for typo's. or I will mod kill you.

This is your only warning. Not to be mean dearie! But rulez is rulez.

Edited to add: Only the GAME MOD can edit posts! Smile

"Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
~Man in Black
[+] 1 user Likes Aroura's post
03-11-2015, 11:57 AM
Oh I thought someone said here that it was okay for typos I'm sorry it won't happen again :|

I thought that if it wasn't allowed at all edit posts would be turned off :|

I'm sorry.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-11-2015, 12:00 PM
(03-11-2015 11:46 AM)Aoi Magi Wrote:  
(03-11-2015 11:38 AM)Briiae Wrote:  BTW that is post #118

(03-11-2015 11:39 AM)Briiae Wrote:  And post #59, if anything, loos to be buddying up more towards underground. Not towards Magi

That is a direct answer to my question, and no that in itself is not buddying, but remember I keep saying, this is based on Losty's behaviour in the last game, where she was scum, and was also similarly quick to appear helpful and answer questions not directly aimed at her.

I was posting as I was reading the responses so I hadn't yet gotten to Losty's correction of the post #. I find it's easier for me otherwise I forget what someone said and could miss out on making a valid point.
03-11-2015, 12:01 PM
At this point no one has hinted at or given a soft role claim so we do not have that to go off of (Guly hasn't exactly done either of those but mentioned claiming if he needs to). No one is really buddying or acting scummy IMO. Let's pick a person and go with it. I know the game doesn't end for a few more hours, but we gotta get more info.
[+] 1 user Likes Briiae's post
03-11-2015, 12:07 PM
With less than 4 hours left in the day, the official Vote Count is:

Evie: Kitty
Kitty: Guley
Tarty: Tarty
Briiae: Wizard, Magi
Wizard: Ugp
Magi: Briiae, Evie

"Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
~Man in Black
03-11-2015, 12:10 PM
(03-11-2015 11:46 AM)Aoi Magi Wrote:  
(03-11-2015 11:38 AM)Briiae Wrote:  BTW that is post #118

(03-11-2015 11:39 AM)Briiae Wrote:  And post #59, if anything, loos to be buddying up more towards underground. Not towards Magi

Based on my behavior in all games I am generally quick to answer questions and "appear" helpful.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
03-11-2015, 12:10 PM
Magi tell me why you voted braeii again?

03-11-2015, 12:12 PM
unvote

I gotta leave soon for the day. I don't think guley is scum because of his willingness to claim and reaction to pressure, and eveie is one step away from being modkilled, I expect scum to be more careful, so I am leaning town on these two.

If I don't make it till tomorrow, I want more pressure on kitty and underP.

[Image: 004.sig]
[+] 1 user Likes Aoi Magi's post