Mafia game #43, The Shawshank Redemption

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
03-11-2015, 02:33 PM
RE: Mafia game #43, The Shawshank Redemption
The reason I voted for her basically was because someone needs to be lynched I guess. We don't have much time to discuss it before the phase ends.

There's nothing very condemning about anyone anyway.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes undergroundp's post
03-11-2015, 02:39 PM
I am out for lunch. I do not think anyone here has really shown any particularly scummy behavior Kitty and Tarty included. We could have a no lynch, but then we get zero info.
[+] 2 users Like Briiae's post
03-11-2015, 02:40 PM
(03-11-2015 02:33 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  The reason I voted for her basically was because someone needs to be lynched I guess. We don't have much time to discuss it before the phase ends.

There's nothing very condemning about anyone anyway.

That's how I'm leaning, too. Day one is almost never a good time to actually discern scummy behavior unless mafia screws up real bad. Day two is almost always provides better information for analysis. Yet conventional wisdom says we need to lynch day one anyway so we can at least get some info.

I won't vote for her though, because I don't think the reason given for her supposed guilt is even remotely accurate. That will reflect badly on me if she actually does end up being scum, but when was the last time I gave a fuck about about how I presented myself in this game? Girl_nails

[Image: giphy.gif]
03-11-2015, 02:42 PM
Meh I dunno who to vote.

Unvote
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-11-2015, 02:52 PM
(02-11-2015 11:43 AM)Kitty Galore Wrote:  Hmmmm....not liking the non scum hunting.

Where is everyone?

lynch Aoi Magi

This further indicates how unscummy her vote was, Losty hadn't even responded to the vote Kitty placed on her before she switched it. Seems pretty clear to me she was just trying to get some action going.

Alright, I'm done defending you now Kitty, you could actually be scum for all I know you wily scoundrel.

[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
03-11-2015, 02:55 PM
(02-11-2015 01:11 PM)Losty Wrote:  
(02-11-2015 01:02 PM)Briiae Wrote:  I do not have a read on anyone yet as all we've had so far is some fluff. As it's always said, Day 1 is the hardest.
Losty are you scum?

Nope. I am town. I'd give a read list except I've got pretty much nothing. The only thing that jumped out at me was kitty jumping on your wagon of me so easily. But then I keep telling myself that's what got me lynched for her wagon in the last game I played with her. Surely she wouldn't do the same thing if she was scum? But it is the only thing I see.

vote: lynch kitteh

First vote for me, for what reason? Looks like OMGUS. Although that isnt the scum tel it used to be.

(02-11-2015 01:40 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  What more do you want me to say Guley? Tongue I'm town. And I'm going to sleep now. Hopefully tomorrow my mind will more focused for this.

Does seem more involved today. Consider

(02-11-2015 01:43 PM)Losty Wrote:  
(02-11-2015 01:40 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Aoi, an Brii, have a vote for my lynch. How would Kitty not having at least a matching number of votes for her, be "pressure"?

It's not the vote that really matters it's just the drawing of attention to a specific purpose. I read briiae's vote to be a joke. But it doesn't take more than 1 vote to pressure someone. You and kitty are both suspicious for this.

IMO it does take more than one vote to pressure someone, you get them voted up, they start talking, like me and Guley.

(02-11-2015 04:22 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Oh. Almost forgot to add:

With 3 votes on me, mine & Losty's votes for Kitty mean nothing! There is no pressure on a person to open their mouth with only 2 votes for his/her lynch when someone not them has 3!

Again, you can switch back to voting for my lynch after however many people you can get to, talk! Even if only a little bit!

Pretty pro town here.

(03-11-2015 05:54 AM)Losty Wrote:  unvote

Tarty: Tarty
Evie: Kitty, Aoi Magi
Kitty: Guley
Briiae: Briiae
Wizard: ugp

I think this should be right Aoi

I don't want to lynch the new guy on his first day, but with Mafia being not allowed to discuss during the day it makes sense for him to be quiet if he's scum. Usually new people ask a lot of questions in their first day.

This is still a good point, but I am the one with the wagon.Facepalm

(03-11-2015 11:36 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  Uuugh. Not sure if I should change my vote.

(03-11-2015 12:36 PM)wizardofthevoid Wrote:   lynch: kitty

Reason: guley seems like a good judge of character.

Follows who for what reason?

This is not the norm for a new player IMO.
Not liking Losty coming after me either, partly gut, but not getting a real town feel from her.

I don't have any real strong feelings, but for town I am liking Guley, for learning how to NOT claim. Magi for pressuring and giving reasons. Not sure about the rest.

lynch Losty

[Image: 5920829_orig.jpg]
03-11-2015, 02:57 PM
Tarty is right on the money, but I don't know his scum game, or don't remember. I just hear he is really good! I want to lean town here too.

03-11-2015, 03:01 PM
(03-11-2015 02:57 PM)Kitty Galore Wrote:  Tarty is right on the money, but I don't know his scum game, or don't remember. I just hear he is really good! I want to lean town here too.

I'm good when I elect to be so; it's a choice for me, not a given. Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
03-11-2015, 03:01 PM
Thought I had another hour. Unsure

So, not sue I am getting lynched here or not, if so, you will have my interactions and flip to consider. That will be the good that comes from it.

Good luck town!

(Get that shive out of my side)

Oh, I just remembered that scum had a small amount of daytalk, *possible* that the whole claim not claim thing was planned with Guley. Maybe not.

03-11-2015, 03:04 PM
God I hate day 1. No one is scummy. Everyone always hates me for doing a last minute change though too. If you guys think I'm the scummiest go ahead and lynch me. It won't be as fun as last time because I'll flip town but maybe you can learn something from my flip.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.