RE: Mafia game #43, The Shawshank Redemption
Kitty would be fighting this lynch a lot harder I think if she were scum
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Briiae's post
03-11-2015, 03:50 PM
(03-11-2015 03:32 PM)Kitty Galore Wrote:  
(03-11-2015 03:04 PM)Losty Wrote:  God I hate day 1. No one is scummy. Everyone always hates me for doing a last minute change though too. If you guys think I'm the scummiest go ahead and lynch me. It won't be as fun as last time because I'll flip town but maybe you can learn something from my flip.

LOL says I am not scummy, yet still votes for me.

Someone has to be lynched right?

I really don't think you're scummy but you were the only one who had done something that could be scummy. Then tarty pointed out that you changed your vote before I even responded (I trust that's right but I was too busy to go back and look). So now you're not scummy. Now...do you want to do a no lynch today?

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
03-11-2015, 03:50 PM
Can we get an updated VC, I think some unvoted since the last one?
[+] 1 user Likes Briiae's post
03-11-2015, 03:52 PM
Those who have posted are not really showing up scummy to me. Guly hasn't been around today. Who hasn't really had votes directed at them? That's who we should be looking at. So far everyone has defended properly I think.
03-11-2015, 03:53 PM
(03-11-2015 03:40 PM)EvieTheTurtle Wrote:  Yeah I was thinking it's best not to lynch players who don't seem scummy and focus more on inactive players that don't seem anything at all.

I wasn't thinking about gaining information. I didn't think about how we could gain a lot of information from lynching a town too.

What information would we get if we lynched me instead of Kitty?

We would see your interactions, reads, votes and reactions from other players to your posts, and possible connections.

If I am town and Kitty is also town would it be better to lynch me or her?

Based on experience you, vs me. In this instance, because I am town.

if we're both scum is it better to lynch me or her?

If we were both scum, I would be on the radar, you maybe not so much, but I have been pretty good at getting town to do what I want and strategize as scum, so probably I would be best getting lynched.

If I am scum and she is town?

Facepalm

If she is scum and I am town?

Cool

[Image: 5920829_orig.jpg]
03-11-2015, 03:53 PM
(03-11-2015 03:47 PM)Briiae Wrote:  Kitty would be fighting this lynch a lot harder I think if she were scum

People said the same thing when I was scum and about to be lynched. That's what saved me both times.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
03-11-2015, 03:55 PM
(03-11-2015 03:53 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(03-11-2015 03:47 PM)Briiae Wrote:  Kitty would be fighting this lynch a lot harder I think if she were scum

People said the same thing when I was scum and about to be lynched. That's what saved me both times.

So for a few posts you defended Kitty and now you've been pointing at her. Can't make up your mind?
03-11-2015, 03:57 PM
(03-11-2015 03:55 PM)Briiae Wrote:  
(03-11-2015 03:53 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  People said the same thing when I was scum and about to be lynched. That's what saved me both times.

So for a few posts you defended Kitty and now you've been pointing at her. Can't make up your mind?

I'm playing devil's advocate and explaining why it's best for her to be lynched at this point regardless of what her alignment is. The reasons given for choosing to lynch her were stupid, as I pointed out, but I'm not saying she's necessarily town either, just that she hasn't actually played any scummy moves.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
03-11-2015, 03:58 PM
FFS guys, I am a VT, lynch me vs another player who might have a good role.
03-11-2015, 03:58 PM
Vote lynch Briiae[/b]