Mafia game #43, The Shawshank Redemption

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
04-11-2015, 03:57 PM
RE: Mafia game #43, The Shawshank Redemption day 2 begins
Another lonely night passes in Shawshank Prison.
The lights come on, and it is time for morning cell check. Every prisoner exits their cell and stands by the door while the guards do a head count.

No on comes out of cell 8, but after a hurried conversation, a couple of guards go in. A few moments later, they carry the body of Evie out of his cell, with the blade of a small homemade shank still protruding from his chest.

Evie was:
A Shawshank Prisoner.
Your faction wins when all other factions have been eliminated.
Abilities: You have no abilities. Your weapons are your voice and your vote.

Day 2 begins

"Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
~Man in Black
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Aroura's post
04-11-2015, 04:03 PM
RE: Mafia game #43, The Shawshank Redemption
(03-11-2015 04:04 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(03-11-2015 03:58 PM)Briiae Wrote:  FFS guys, I am a VT, lynch me vs another player who might have a good role.

You didn't actually expect that to sway the vote away, did you?

Don't think this clears you as townie, that would have been just as easy a bid to appear pro-town without risking anything. Still, you could be who you say you are.

I was hoping for a last minute vote change, they happen all the time.
04-11-2015, 04:20 PM
Where the heck is everyone????
04-11-2015, 05:09 PM
I'm in the ER with my 7 year old but there's about a million people here so I have a few minutes to spare lol. I'm so sad for my best turtle *cree*

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
04-11-2015, 05:18 PM
Or not....bleh

Ok I'm voting for briiae for trying to do a last minute wagon change even after it was explained why that was a bad idea

[b]vote: lynch briiae

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
04-11-2015, 05:19 PM
vote: lynch briiae

[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
04-11-2015, 05:26 PM
(04-11-2015 05:09 PM)Losty Wrote:  I'm in the ER with my 7 year old but there's about a million people here so I have a few minutes to spare lol. I'm so sad for my best turtle *cree*

I hope it's nothing serious Sad
04-11-2015, 05:40 PM
(04-11-2015 05:18 PM)Losty Wrote:  Ok I'm voting for briiae for trying to do a last minute wagon change even after it was explained why that was a bad idea

I'm not voting for her for the same reason! The one time I forget to change my vote to no lynch before I go to bed, she was one to try and keep a good player from the gallows! Facepalm Apologies to Kitty if my vote inspired your lynch!

Lets not forget that Brii claimed VT before Kitty's & Evie's flip revealed their roles as identical to not only one anothers, but also Aurora's sample flip from the OP! If Brii be tellin truth then town is mostly, if not all, vanilla! Confused No night actions to tell us anything! Weeping

My money would be on WizardOftheVoid! You'll have to go back and check, but it looked to me when I read through what had gone on leading up to the last lynch, that wizard removed his vote from Kitty, not the night before, but when it was obvious she was gonna be lynched anyway! That feels like he didn't want to be associated with the lynch of someone that perhaps he knew ahead of time, wasn't scum!

Ofcourse without a night actions, I'm just going on gut... and I'm not the best at that! Undecided

Vote: Lynch WizardoftheVoid

04-11-2015, 05:45 PM
I didn't even notice he removed his vote

04-11-2015, 05:46 PM
Popcorn
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user