Mafia game #43, The Shawshank Redemption

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
04-11-2015, 09:37 PM
RE: Mafia game #43, The Shawshank Redemption
I edited your name out of my post and then you quote me with it still in there lol

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2015, 09:42 PM
(04-11-2015 09:18 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(04-11-2015 09:07 PM)Losty Wrote:  So you think a towniekilled Evie? Was it you? Do you know who it was if not? Tarty you already know I'm slow you don't have to rub it in.

No it wasn't me, but I know who did kill Evie and why I think they are townie, I know how they got the shank, I know why shanks aren't used for typical Mafia night kills, I know roughly how many townie power roles there are (hint: it's not zero), I have a solid theory on why I don't think Mafia sent in a night kill action last night, and I've determined who I think we should lynch next.

But it'll have to wait until tomorrow, I want the others to join in on the conversation first and would prefer to keep you all in suspense.

Ok. But I don't know why you insist on this frustratingly scummy play style. If you've got info then share it. Considering about 5 vanilla townies so far either claimed soft claimed or proven by death that leaves only a likely 2 townies and 2 Mafia left. It appears then that you more likely are scum trying to confuse us to death. If you're town and you want us to win, give us the information and quit being goofy about it.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
04-11-2015, 09:53 PM
(04-11-2015 07:16 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(04-11-2015 06:49 PM)Briiae Wrote:  I'm off to a kiddo bball game and I'll be on. Losty I hope everything is okay.
I have a feeling Day 2 is going to be a lot like day 1. No info as we haven't gotten anything from flips. I knew town would be mostly VT from the sign ups. I need to go back and see who Kitty was suspicious of. I am very curious though as to why scum took out Evie. He didn't seem threatening at all.

You're wrong on:

1. Today not being a day where there will be any info (there will be).

2. Mafia being the one that killed Evie.

Aroura Wrote:The Warden and his guards are worried that their secret money laundering scam will be revealed, so they are cracking down on prisoners, tossing cells each night, and killing prisoners in staged escaped shootings.

Aroura Wrote:No on comes out of cell 8, but after a hurried conversation, a couple of guards go in. A few moments later, they carry the body of Evie out of his cell, with the blade of a small homemade shank still protruding from his chest.

For some reason I am not able to see any of what Aroura posted outside of that Evie was killed. I didn't see the whole explanation. Let me try switching my screen.
04-11-2015, 09:56 PM
(04-11-2015 03:57 PM)Aroura Wrote:  Another lonely night passes in Shawshank Prison.
The lights come on, and it is time for morning cell
check. Every prisoner exits their cell and stands
by the door while the guards do a head count.

No on comes out of cell 8, but after a hurried
conversation, a couple of guards go in. A few
moments later, they carry the body of Evie out of
his cell, with the blade of a small homemade shank
still protruding from his chest.

Evie was:
A Shawshank Prisoner.
Your faction wins when all other factions have been
eliminated.
Abilities: You have no abilities. Your weapons
are your voice and your vote.

Day 2 begins

This might help briiae?

[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
04-11-2015, 09:56 PM
(04-11-2015 09:27 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  In that case I'm unvoting until we hear what you gotta say, Tarty, but I don't want ya'll to forget what I said about VoidWizard!
Sorry, VacuumSorcerer, but my sometimes faulty scumdar is pinging! Tongue

Unvote: No Lynch!

Lol!

Let me reiterate: I was hoping for a tie because I had no clue who to vote for.
04-11-2015, 10:00 PM
Okay so Evie and Kitty are confirmed town. I have claimed town VT and I know it to be true so 3 confirmed VT in my opinion. I don't think Tarty is scum and Losty and Guly are here talking and would really like to hear what Tarty has to say as would I and I don't think scum would be encouraging this. So that leaves wizard, Magi and underground?

Magi has to be scum if what Tarty says is true about scum not sending in a night kill as i think of those 3 players they are the only one to think about something like that. Wizard is a newb and I don't know about Underground.
04-11-2015, 10:17 PM
(04-11-2015 10:00 PM)Briiae Wrote:  Okay so Evie and Kitty are confirmed town. I have claimed town VT and I know it to be true so 3 confirmed VT in my opinion. I don't think Tarty is scum and Losty and Guly are here talking and would really like to hear what Tarty has to say as would I and I don't think scum would be encouraging this. So that leaves wizard, Magi and underground?

Magi has to be scum if what Tarty says is true about scum not sending in a night kill as i think of those 3 players they are the only one to think about something like that. Wizard is a newb and I don't know about Underground.

Can you re-explain that second paragraph? I've read it through a few times but I can't seem to get it...

04-11-2015, 10:22 PM
So if my reads are right on Tarty, Guly, and Losty being town that leaves Magi, Underground, and wizard. Earlier Tarty said he had a good theory as to why scum didn't night kill. My thoughts are that Magi is the only one with enough experience to think about not doing a night kill. Wizard is a newb so I don't think they would think of that and I don't know enough about underground I guess so it's possible they could have thought about it.
[+] 1 user Likes Briiae's post
04-11-2015, 10:35 PM
Nap time!
See ya'll at 5:30 tomorrow! Shy

04-11-2015, 11:07 PM
(04-11-2015 09:42 PM)Losty Wrote:  
(04-11-2015 09:18 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  No it wasn't me, but I know who did kill Evie and why I think they are townie, I know how they got the shank, I know why shanks aren't used for typical Mafia night kills, I know roughly how many townie power roles there are (hint: it's not zero), I have a solid theory on why I don't think Mafia sent in a night kill action last night, and I've determined who I think we should lynch next.

But it'll have to wait until tomorrow, I want the others to join in on the conversation first and would prefer to keep you all in suspense.

Ok. But I don't know why you insist on this frustratingly scummy play style. If you've got info then share it. Considering about 5 vanilla townies so far either claimed soft claimed or proven by death that leaves only a likely 2 townies and 2 Mafia left. It appears then that you more likely are scum trying to confuse us to death. If you're town and you want us to win, give us the information and quit being goofy about it.

Because I can and nothing you can do will change it. Girl_nails

[Image: giphy.gif]