Mafia game #43, The Shawshank Redemption

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
05-11-2015, 02:45 AM
RE: Mafia game #43, The Shawshank Redemption
(04-11-2015 06:15 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(04-11-2015 04:20 PM)Briiae Wrote:  Where the heck is everyone????

I'm on the shitter.

In that case whose shitter am I on?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2015, 03:12 AM
(04-11-2015 06:14 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  UnderP has said to me she's not a huge fan of gagged games, so maybe that's a pass... for now!

Well, that's not exactly the reason I don't post much. Yesterday I was free all day but it was a night phase Tongue
When I have time to post, no one is online. Remember the time difference Rolleyes

(04-11-2015 09:18 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  No it wasn't me, but I know who did kill Evie and why I think they are townie, I know how they got the shank, I know why shanks aren't used for typical Mafia night kills, I know roughly how many townie power roles there are (hint: it's not zero), I have a solid theory on why I don't think Mafia sent in a night kill action last night, and I've determined who I think we should lynch next.

Oh, please, let us know your theory then Tongue
I was expecting a post like this to appear. As you can probably tell. How should we go about it Tarty?

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
05-11-2015, 04:05 AM
(04-11-2015 10:00 PM)Briiae Wrote:  Okay so Evie and Kitty are confirmed town. I have claimed town VT and I know it to be true so 3 confirmed VT in my opinion. I don't think Tarty is scum and Losty and Guly are here talking and would really like to hear what Tarty has to say as would I and I don't think scum would be encouraging this. So that leaves wizard, Magi and underground?

Magi has to be scum if what Tarty says is true about scum not sending in a night kill as i think of those 3 players they are the only one to think about something like that. Wizard is a newb and I don't know about Underground.

Wow briiae, great detective work Dodgy

Why the heck would I waste a chance to kill someone in a game with his few players and with a high probability of being investigated either way.

Anyway, feel free to lynch me if you want, cause I think the suspect pool is small enough to figure out scum by POE.

Lynch: Losty

Why: (#297)Editing posts is a big no no, especially after Evie got warned. Someone with your experience knows full well not to do so, and yet you did.

@Guley, how do you know UnderP's activity level is low due to disinterest in gagged games? Are you two chatting privately?

[Image: 004.sig]
05-11-2015, 05:38 AM
(05-11-2015 04:05 AM)Aoi Magi Wrote:  @Guley, how do you know UnderP's activity level is low due to disinterest in gagged games? Are you two chatting privately?

It's just because of my expressing great dissatisfaction in a previous game, which was my first gagged one. I guess he assumes that I don't talk a lot because I prefer non-gagged games.

-Guybrush Threepwood-
05-11-2015, 06:23 AM
I was wondering about losty editing that post as well. Very suspicious.
05-11-2015, 07:16 AM
(05-11-2015 04:05 AM)Aoi Magi Wrote:  
(04-11-2015 10:00 PM)Briiae Wrote:  Okay so Evie and Kitty are confirmed town. I have claimed town VT and I know it to be true so 3 confirmed VT in my opinion. I don't think Tarty is scum and Losty and Guly are here talking and would really like to hear what Tarty has to say as would I and I don't think scum would be encouraging this. So that leaves wizard, Magi and underground?

Magi has to be scum if what Tarty says is true about scum not sending in a night kill as i think of those 3 players they are the only one to think about something like that. Wizard is a newb and I don't know about Underground.

Wow briiae, great detective work Dodgy

Why the heck would I waste a chance to kill someone in a game with his few players and with a high probability of being investigated either way.

Anyway, feel free to lynch me if you want, cause I think the suspect pool is small enough to figure out scum by POE.

Lynch: Losty

Why: (#297)Editing posts is a big no no, especially after Evie got warned. Someone with your experience knows full well not to do so, and yet you did.

@Guley, how do you know UnderP's activity level is low due to disinterest in gagged games? Are you two chatting privately?

I had permission from the game mod to edit my post because I accidentally put Tarty's real name in my post.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
05-11-2015, 07:17 AM
Which apparently he doesn't care about. You can see that he quoted me and you can see that the only thing I changed was his name.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
05-11-2015, 08:27 AM
Aaaaand this is why I don't have many posts here. I've been checking the thread all day and no one is here Tongue

-Guybrush Threepwood-
05-11-2015, 08:32 AM
I am here ugp. Just don't really know what to say. I guess we are all at the mercy of zeh great and powerful Tartarus. If he decides to grace us with his information. I still don't understand how he could possibly know all the things he says he knows. But I think he is wrong about whoever killed Evie being town. If that was so, that person could have come out and said so by now but they didn't which means they're hoping tarty will do the work of explaining their actions for them.

05-11-2015, 08:40 AM
(05-11-2015 08:32 AM)Losty Wrote:  I am here ugp. Just don't really know what to say. I guess we are all at the mercy of zeh great and powerful Tartarus. If he decides to grace us with his information. I still don't understand how he could possibly know all the things he says he knows. But I think he is wrong about whoever killed Evie being town. If that was so, that person could have come out and said so by now but they didn't which means they're hoping tarty will do the work of explaining their actions for them.

Oh no, the player is most definitely town. Allow me to explain in my next post.

[Image: giphy.gif]