Mafia game #43, The Shawshank Redemption

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
05-11-2015, 06:24 PM
RE: Mafia game #43, The Shawshank Redemption
(05-11-2015 06:23 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(05-11-2015 06:18 PM)Losty Wrote:  It was a whole hour after yours lol

I know, but when I went to make that post explaining I wasn't slamming Aurora's game making skillz, no one else was in the thread with me! Tongue

This reminds me of that time I went to the museum on an off day! Shy So peaceful, and quiet, in here!

Just because you can't see me doesn't mean I'm not here Wink

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2015, 06:32 PM
(05-11-2015 06:23 PM)Losty Wrote:  Guley do you still think we should lynch wizard after his long post or who do you think is most suspicious?

I guess I'd vote for wizard! You know I like going on facts, though! I don't want to vote for you, but if everyone else does... *shrugs* I probably won't vote tonight due to my not being able to change it before the phase change tomorrow! I got here at like 4 today, but I dont think that'd a been soon enough if the phase change was set for today.

If me, you, & Brii, are VT, & kitty & evie was, there's no one to counterclaim Tarty or UnderPants!

IDK Weeping

05-11-2015, 06:43 PM
Well I changed my mind about giving up on the game. So if you've got anything to go on. Any reads, let me know. I doubt we are going to stop my lynch at this point but we can at least try to figure things out in the meantime so you and other townies might know what to do after my flip.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
05-11-2015, 06:44 PM
Living players:

UnderPants
The Great & Powerful Guley
TartarAss
VoidWizard
Losty McHottie
Briiae
The Grand ArchMagis Maximus Pimpis Supremium

So who's the scum, if Tart, & UnderP, are truthful?

Void, & Aoi?

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
05-11-2015, 07:11 PM
(05-11-2015 12:20 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Except what's even more suspicious is your continued vouching for Guley despite the fact that his response to my statements last night are the scummiest indicators I've seen so far this game AND that you were the one who headed the terribly thought out lynch wagon on Kitty, with Guley jumping right on board with you (UGP as well but I've already cleared her as townie, confused voting is par course for her on day one).

Now that's suspicious.

Says the guy who plays scummy even when he's town! Dodgy

How are my actions scummy, again?
You guys should lynch me! I'm almost useless without a night action, or something, to show as evidence that I'm town. Or would my vanilla flip bring too much heat on ya?

Losty, I sowwy! Sadcryface2 But you could be scum, too! Weeping

05-11-2015, 07:27 PM
It's whatevs Guley. Either tarty and ugp are scum and bravo to them

Or 2/3 of briiae wizard and Aoi are scum.

I'd place my bet on it being 2/3 of briiae wizard and Aoi

05-11-2015, 07:30 PM
(05-11-2015 06:44 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  So who's the scum, if Tart, & UnderP, are truthful?

Greeks always lie. So do rich Jews from Bethesda, MD. Flip a coin.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
05-11-2015, 08:08 PM
(05-11-2015 07:30 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(05-11-2015 06:44 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  So who's the scum, if Tart, & UnderP, are truthful?

Greeks always lie. So do rich Jews from Bethesda, MD. Flip a coin.

Please, no more comments in the thread from the Peanut Gallery (until AFTER the game is over, at least).
Until then, please enjoy the show.
Big GrinCool

"Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
~Man in Black
[+] 3 users Like Aroura's post
05-11-2015, 08:22 PM
(05-11-2015 01:27 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Guley was the FIRST player to bandwagon against Kitty and back up Losty by adding a pressure vote, and they both held their votes on her until she was lynched. Guley literally did the exact same thing that Kitty did, but according to Losty, Kitty did a possible scum move, but Guley is "trustworthy."

Vote: Lynch Losty

That vote was made a good 20 (or so) hours before anyone had to make a descision on who to lynch on a day 1 that never has enough info. It was designed to get her talking, which it did. Had I had Tuesday off I'd have been online to remove that vote on her after she started talking, and posting! That is why I apologized to Kitty for forgetting to switch my vote back to No Lynch before going to bed. It's why I'm not voting for anybody tonight before I go to sleep! If everyone changes their mind at the last minute & we end up catching a scum, I wouldn't be around to change votes with everyone!

Again, put your money where your mouth is! Lynch me! When I flip green e'erbody will know who wanted me dead the most!

05-11-2015, 08:28 PM
Of course I'm replying to you a bunch, Tarty, cuz you're the only one who's posted a lot today!

Besides Losty!

Crickets