Mafia game #43, The Shawshank Redemption

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
05-11-2015, 08:32 PM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2015 08:43 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Mafia game #43, The Shawshank Redemption
(05-11-2015 08:08 PM)Aroura Wrote:  
(05-11-2015 07:30 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Greeks always lie. So do rich Jews from Bethesda, MD. Flip a coin.

Please, no more comments in the thread from the Peanut Gallery (until AFTER the game is over, at least).
Until then, please enjoy the show.
Big GrinCool

Why not? This ain't the Personal Issues and Support forum or the Boxing Ring. On what grounds? It's a goddam game for fuck's sake. Oh, and I don't give a fuck about your fucking rules. Tongue

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2015, 09:49 PM
Ight. Bedtime for realz!

Go easy on Aurora, Girly! She's Awesome Sauce! Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
05-11-2015, 10:09 PM
(05-11-2015 08:32 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(05-11-2015 08:08 PM)Aroura Wrote:  Please, no more comments in the thread from the Peanut Gallery (until AFTER the game is over, at least).
Big GrinCool

Why not? This ain't the Personal Issues and Support forum or the Boxing Ring. On what grounds? It's a goddam game for fuck's sake. Oh, and I don't give a fuck about your fucking rules. Tongue

I guess because I asked nicely and said please, isn't that a good enough reason?

Well, I'm not a mod, and you aren't a player, so I guess I can't stop you. I can only ask.

"Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
~Man in Black
[+] 1 user Likes Aroura's post
05-11-2015, 10:11 PM
(05-11-2015 06:44 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Living players:

UnderPants
The Great & Powerful Guley
TartarAss
VoidWizard
Losty McHottie
Briiae
The Grand ArchMagis Maximus Pimpis Supremium

So who's the scum, if Tart, & UnderP, are truthful?

Void, & Aoi?

What's a girl gotta do to get a nickname around here? Weeping
[+] 1 user Likes Briiae's post
05-11-2015, 10:15 PM
(05-11-2015 08:32 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(05-11-2015 08:08 PM)Aroura Wrote:  Please, no more comments in the thread from the Peanut Gallery (until AFTER the game is over, at least).
Big GrinCool

Why the negativity?
05-11-2015, 10:17 PM
Okay so I am willing to follow with Tarty for another day. I think we should lynch Wizard personally and Magi tomorrow based on POE. This could be a super awesome in your face scum tactic by Tarty and Underground, but it seems very bold if it is.
05-11-2015, 11:13 PM
Right now the only player that is really confirmed is tarty. I can't trust underP because the only claim going for her is that she killed Evie, when she had no reason to, but that is just speculation and we can never know why and how scum chose a target. If I was scum I'd personally go after losty because I see her as the strongest and most experienced player alive right now, but that isn't something set in stone, right?

But for me I suspect briiae the most because she has been trying to make herself seem a vt from day one with her self votes when there really wasn't any reason to. On day one, I only know that I am town, everyone else could be potential scum, and only scum knows who are non-scum, so why the heck would you want to risk your neck for potential scum, unless you are certain that are innocent?

On day one, when I left, I already had a two vote wagon on me and I could've easily been lynched, yet I didn't try to get the wagon off me. Moreover I unvoted before I left which would actually increase my probability of being lynched. Do you really think I'd do that if I was scum?

But I have no way to prove myself, so lynch me or investigate me, though with everyone claiming vt I doubt there is anybody who can investigate me, and since the cops are the staff, so I guess any investigative ability would be only available to the scum. So your bet to verify me is to lynch me.

Though l still say don't think you have narrowed down anything till you figure out a way to safely test all the vt claims, cause there seems to be an awful lot of those in this game. Wink

[Image: 004.sig]
06-11-2015, 01:36 AM
Damn. I don't know what to think still. Hopefully everyone will keep talking so I can give a good read list before I die tomorrow.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
06-11-2015, 01:38 AM
And Magi I completely agree with your read on briiae. Do you think wizard is the second Mafia or ugp? I can't decide.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
06-11-2015, 01:45 AM
With a little over 14 hours left in the day phase, the vote count is:

Losty: Magi, Tarty, Losty

Not voting: Briiae, Wizard, UGP, Guley

"Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
~Man in Black