Mafia game #43, The Shawshank Redemption

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
06-11-2015, 02:04 AM
RE: Mafia game #43, The Shawshank Redemption
unvote

With just 3 votes on me...meh let tarty do his thing. I'm going to vote for someone who might actually be scum. I have to be at the school tomorrow morning. (Both my kiddos made honor roll) I'll check in as early as I can.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2015, 03:04 AM
(06-11-2015 01:45 AM)Aroura Wrote:  With a little over 14 hours left in the day phase, the vote count is:

Losty: Magi, Tarty, Losty

Not voting: Briiae, Wizard, UGP, Guley
oh damn, forgot to unvote

unvote

(06-11-2015 01:38 AM)Losty Wrote:  And Magi I completely agree with your read on briiae. Do you think wizard is the second Mafia or ugp? I can't decide.

I have never played with wizard or ugp, and I don't know them from outside this thread either, so it's pretty much a coin-toss between them Drinking Beverage

wizard has the most minimum amount of posts and info so I guess his flip is more useful, with ugp, at least some things do check out with Tarty.

[Image: 004.sig]
06-11-2015, 07:28 AM
Ok I have to leave in about 20 minutes I'm going to rate you guys based on a scale of 1-10
1 being least scummy and 10 being most scummy.

Tarty-4
Ugp-5
Guley-5
Aoi Magi-5
Wizard-5
Princess Valhalla Hawkwind-7

(there ya go briiae you got a nick name Wink )

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
06-11-2015, 09:39 AM
Well...I'm back but no one is here still. I think we have 5.5-6.5 hours left depending on whether or not Magi's clock was updated recently.

06-11-2015, 09:59 AM
I don't know guys. Wizard only seems to talk when his name is mentioned. He could be scum and maybe he was told to stay silent as much as he can since he's new?

Anyway, I'm not sure Tarty's arguments against Losty are really strong. My main suspects are Wizard and Briiae. Self-voting can be fun on the first day as a joke, but when it's repeated it looks scummy. She's also been rather neutral throughout the game so far.

It also feels kinda weird that after what Tarty and I did at night ( Rolleyes ) we provided everyone with actual info from the night phase, yet no one else seems to have any info themselves or any clear reads. I don't know what to do.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
06-11-2015, 10:03 AM
Also, given that Tarty and I seem to be the only ones with roles, I believe some who have claimed to be VT are actually not. I mean, it's not like these roles are so important (sure, escaping death might be, but still) unless this game is balanced like Tarty said and Mafia can only either kill or investigate at night.

-Guybrush Threepwood-
06-11-2015, 10:36 AM
...and then you guys wonder why UGP doesn't participate much Tongue

Probably because NO ONE IS HERE AGAIN.

Whatever. Since only Tarty's going to be voting for Losty,

Lynch Briiae

I'll go to sleep in a couple of hours. If you need to change my mind, do it soon.

-Guybrush Threepwood-
06-11-2015, 12:04 PM
Going to sleep.

-Guybrush Threepwood-
06-11-2015, 12:17 PM
Sorry ugp. The timing is difficult. I waited around for a bit but I got tired of waiting and I don't like talking to myself in here.

06-11-2015, 12:21 PM
Briiae is my number one suspect. I wanted to wait for her to show up so I can see what she has to say but I feel like if she does it will probably be at the very last moment. Does anyone know if Magi's clock is right now?