Mafia game #43, The Shawshank Redemption

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
06-11-2015, 03:47 PM
RE: Mafia game #43, The Shawshank Redemption
Sorry guys, previous commitments kept me away from playing today. I've given my list, but it's not based off who is scummiest. I'm not really reading anyone as scummy. Based on POE is Tarty and underground are telling the truth last leaves wizard, magi at the top. Misty has been playing and participating so I'm reading town in her and Guly for the same reason.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2015, 03:50 PM
If the story doesn't add up tomorrow I'd recommend lynching Tarty or Underground as at least one has to be scum if not both with an elaborate ruse. I still don't understand why Underground went after Evie.
06-11-2015, 03:56 PM
Misty...is it safe to assume that Misty is autocorrect for Losty?

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
06-11-2015, 03:58 PM
Yes Losty
06-11-2015, 04:06 PM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2015 04:20 PM by Aroura.)
The prisoners of Shawshank seem a bit apathetic about the whole thing, but as they are surrounded by dreary prison walls, bars and guards all day, it is understandable.

Barely anyone even bothers to point a finger today, but enough people do point fingers for Briiae, AKA Princess Vallhalla, to be quietly shanked and left to bleed to death in a corner of the exercise yard.

Briiae was:
A Shawshank Prisoner.
Your faction wins when all other factions have been eliminated.
Abilities: You have no abilities. Your weapons are your voice and your vote.

Dejectedly, the other prisoners turn away, realizing they have killed one of their own....again.

Night Two begins. Please send in your night actions.

"Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
~Man in Black
06-11-2015, 04:06 PM
Is the flip today?
07-11-2015, 04:24 PM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2015 06:12 PM by Tartarus Sauce.)
In the morning, Tarty does not show up in the mess hall. Rumor spreads that he was shot last night while trying to escape. Few of the prisoners believe the story, so they mourn their lost friend.

Tartarus Sauce was,

Ellis Boyd “Red” Redding,
A Man Who Knows How to Get Things and a Shawhank Prisoner

[Image: 2735152321_9d903d020c.jpg]

Your faction wins when all other factions are eliminated.

Abilites: You may procure one item per DAY phase on the black market, and send it to another player. They will receive the item at the beginning of the night phase.
You may not use any of the items yourself, and the receiving player must use the item the same night they receive it, so chose wisely.

Please PM the mod before the end of the day phase with the name of the item you would like to procure, and the player you would like to send it to. That player will not be told who they received the item from.

Black Market Shopping List:
A Shank - The player may chose one other player to shank to death. (Vigilante kill). Limit, one.
Stolen Cell Key - The player may lock up another player in The Hole for one night, protecting them from a night kill, but also blocking their night action, if any. (Jailer), Limit, 2.
Poster of Rita Hayworth - The player can hide their contraband for one night, so if a guard tosses their cell looking for information, they will get "No Result". (Investigation immune), No limit.
Pack of Cigarettes - Using a pack of cigarettes, the player can bribe another player to get them talking (Alignment cop). No limit.

Begin day 3.

~Man in Black
07-11-2015, 04:39 PM
[Image: large.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
07-11-2015, 04:47 PM
I'm thinking its Aoi and wizard but I suppose it could be ugp and magi or wizard. I guess it could still be Guley but I don't think it is. Briiae voted for wizard before she died I think. I need to go back and look to be sure. I don't remember Tarty posting a new list after he invited for me.
I think we should lynch wizard today. What do you guys think?

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
07-11-2015, 05:35 PM
Sorry all. We lost power, and I cannot update the op, add reds pic or any of those nice details. I will update everything as soon as we get power and our internet connection back!

~Man in Black
[+] 1 user Likes Aroura's post