Mafia game #43, The Shawshank Redemption

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
07-11-2015, 06:15 PM
RE: Mafia game #43, The Shawshank Redemption
(07-11-2015 05:35 PM)Aroura Wrote:  Sorry all. We lost power, and I cannot update the op, add reds pic or any of those nice details. I will update everything as soon as we get power and our internet connection back!

Did it for you.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
07-11-2015, 06:26 PM
Before you send me to the gallows, I'll give you the information I gained last night. I am a Lifer. If I last two days and two nights, then I have ONE chance to get close to "one of the guards." I had a chance (I'm not sure the probability) to learn something about one player.

Tarty wasn't convinced I was scum because he sent me a pack of cigarettes, which I used in conjunction with my role ability. I learned that Losty is VT. She opened up easily after lighting up a fine, smuggled cigarette.

I chose to ask the guard about Guley, mainly because of Tarty's suspicion yesterday. He was not convinced that Guley was town. I learned from the guard that Guley is Captain Hadley, Mafia Role Cop. He jumped at the chance to yell "Lynch me! Lynch me!" on day one. A ballsy move, but it worked.

(04-11-2015 05:40 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(04-11-2015 05:18 PM)Losty Wrote:  Ok I'm voting for briiae for trying to do a last minute wagon change even after it was explained why that was a bad idea

I'm not voting for her for the same reason! The one time I forget to change my vote to no lynch before I go to bed, she was one to try and keep a good player from the gallows! Facepalm Apologies to Kitty if my vote inspired your lynch!

Lets not forget that Brii claimed VT before Kitty's & Evie's flip revealed their roles as identical to not only one anothers, but also Aurora's sample flip from the OP! If Brii be tellin truth then town is mostly, if not all, vanilla! Confused No night actions to tell us anything! Weeping

My money would be on WizardOftheVoid! You'll have to go back and check, but it looked to me when I read through what had gone on leading up to the last lynch, that wizard removed his vote from Kitty, not the night before, but when it was obvious she was gonna be lynched anyway! That feels like he didn't want to be associated with the lynch of someone that perhaps he knew ahead of time, wasn't scum!

Ofcourse without a night actions, I'm just going on gut... and I'm not the best at that! Undecided

Vote: Lynch WizardoftheVoid

Like I said then, it was not obvious that Kitty was doomed. There was time to change votes, and no one was sure of it anyway.

Guley voted for me right after the night was over. Right after using the night ability he claimed to not have. He learned after the first night what my role was. I think he and underp are scum because they've been the only two to consistently try to get a wagon going on me, albeit pretty quietly overall.

They knew that if I lasted this long, they had a good chance of being found out. I think underp made up her town role, saying "I think I can dodge death, but I'm not sure what the PM means." I call bullshit. How hard could the role be to understand? She needed something to convince us all that she was town. I think they skipped their night kill so that underp could make that claim. Why else did no one get killed?

I haven't done anything scummy and Tarty didn't think so. He never called me out in any post that I recall. Not to mention he sent me the cigarettes last night, which lends credence to what I'm saying because I KNOW that Losty is VT. I KNOW that Guley is a scum cop. I wouldn't have been able to convincingly make this claim without the pack of cigarettes, without knowing Losty's allegiance.
07-11-2015, 06:30 PM
Don't forget, underp killed evie, too, when tarty mistakenly sent her that shank. And they killed Tarty last night because they didn't think anyone would believe me. They didn't count on the cigarettes, they didn't count on me having proof. And they couldnt let tarty keep funneling contraband all over the place. Good thing the contraband got sent during the day.
07-11-2015, 07:04 PM
Well I am VT. I know that much is true. I wish tarty was here to back up your claim.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
07-11-2015, 07:47 PM
(07-11-2015 06:26 PM)wizardofthevoid Wrote:  Before you send me to the gallows, I'll give you the information I gained last night. I am a Lifer. If I last two days and two nights, then I have ONE chance to get close to "one of the guards." I had a chance (I'm not sure the probability) to learn something about one player.

Tarty wasn't convinced I was scum because he sent me a pack of cigarettes, which I used in conjunction with my role ability. I learned that Losty is VT. She opened up easily after lighting up a fine, smuggled cigarette.

I chose to ask the guard about Guley, mainly because of Tarty's suspicion yesterday. He was not convinced that Guley was town. I learned from the guard that Guley is Captain Hadley, Mafia Role Cop. He jumped at the chance to yell "Lynch me! Lynch me!" on day one. A ballsy move, but it worked.

Like I said then, it was not obvious that Kitty was doomed. There was time to change votes, and no one was sure of it anyway.

Guley voted for me right after the night was over. Right after using the night ability he claimed to not have. He learned after the first night what my role was. I think he and underp are scum because they've been the only two to consistently try to get a wagon going on me, albeit pretty quietly overall.

They knew that if I lasted this long, they had a good chance of being found out. I think underp made up her town role, saying "I think I can dodge death, but I'm not sure what the PM means." I call bullshit. How hard could the role be to understand? She needed something to convince us all that she was town. I think they skipped their night kill so that underp could make that claim. Why else did no one get killed?

I haven't done anything scummy and Tarty didn't think so. He never called me out in any post that I recall. Not to mention he sent me the cigarettes last night, which lends credence to what I'm saying because I KNOW that Losty is VT. I KNOW that Guley is a scum cop. I wouldn't have been able to convincingly make this claim without the pack of cigarettes, without knowing Losty's allegiance.

Now I know you're lying, because I'm just Shawshank Prisoner: I have no abilities, My weapons are my vote & my voice.

I voted for you because you removed you're vote from someone who had the most votes on her & was set to be lynched without your vote. I called you out on it here.

(04-11-2015 06:20 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(04-11-2015 06:12 PM)wizardofthevoid Wrote:  I only did that because I had been convinced that she was a good player and maybe town.

And it wasn't obvious she would be lynched. One more person moving their vote to one of three other people would have made a tie. I figured there would be a rush of vote changes right at the end and one or two others seemed like they were getting off the Kitty bandwagon.

On page 22 the vote count was 1 for everyone else, and 4 (including yours) on Kitty.
On page 23, before anyone else changed their vote, you unvoted.

(03-11-2015 03:39 PM)wizardofthevoid Wrote:  unvote

I don't want to chance losing a good townie.

I hope you're not scum, kitty.

Looks like your still getting lynched, though.

Hug

You said someone unvoted before you, but that was a lie! Lynch all liers, Void!

The second lie is that you are claiming that I said I used a night action! I never said I used a night action. I've soft claimed Vanilla from early on in the game, & never once said I used a night action on you.

(04-11-2015 05:40 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Lets not forget that Brii claimed VT before Kitty's & Evie's flip revealed their roles as identical to not only one anothers, but also Aurora's sample flip from the OP! If Brii be tellin truth then town is mostly, if not all, vanilla! Confused No night actions to tell us anything! Weeping

Ofcourse without a night actions, I'm just going on gut... and I'm not the best at that! Undecided

Vote: Lynch WizardoftheVoid

VOTE: Lynch Void Wizard

07-11-2015, 07:56 PM
(07-11-2015 06:15 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(07-11-2015 05:35 PM)Aroura Wrote:  Sorry all. We lost power, and I cannot update the op, add reds pic or any of those nice details. I will update everything as soon as we get power and our internet connection back!

Did it for you.

Thank you Tarty! ~hugs~

I just got power and internet back, but I super appreciate you cleaning it up for me. Looks great! Thumbsup

"Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
~Man in Black
[+] 1 user Likes Aroura's post
07-11-2015, 08:02 PM
I do not smoke, wizard. And I don't trust you. Neither did briiae and I doubt Tarty did either.

vote: lynch wizard

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
07-11-2015, 08:13 PM
(07-11-2015 06:26 PM)wizardofthevoid Wrote:  Not to mention he sent me the cigarettes last night, which lends credence to what I'm saying because I KNOW that Losty is VT. I KNOW that Guley is a scum cop. I wouldn't have been able to convincingly make this claim without the pack of cigarettes, without knowing Losty's allegiance.

Wait! You got news from Tarty telling you I'm scum, but you somehow know Losty is VT, too? How does that happen? That's a lot of info from one pack of cigarettes! Dodgy

07-11-2015, 08:14 PM
(02-11-2015 06:56 PM)Aroura Wrote:  With 21 hours left in the day phase, the vote count is:

Evie: Losty
Aoi Magi: Kitty
Guley: Aoi Magi, Tarty
Kitty: Losty, Guley
Briiae: Briae

(03-11-2015 05:54 AM)Losty Wrote:  unvote

Tarty: Tarty
Evie: Kitty, Aoi Magi
Kitty: Guley
Briiae: Briiae
Wizard: ugp

I think this should be right Aoi

I don't want to lynch the new guy on his first day, but with Mafia being not allowed to discuss during the day it makes sense for him to be quiet if he's scum. Usually new people ask a lot of questions in their first day.

Losty unvoted before me. I wasn't claiming that someone did it minutes before. Just that someone did.

You must have misread what I said. I never said you said you used the night action. I said you lied about not having one.

You can keep complaining that I unvoted, but I've already explained why I did. Multiple people said she was a good player. No one was convinced she was scum and only one other person had to change their vote to make a tie. I wasn't claiming that someone unvoted while my vote was cast. Only that someone had taken their vote down.
07-11-2015, 08:15 PM
(07-11-2015 08:13 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(07-11-2015 06:26 PM)wizardofthevoid Wrote:  Not to mention he sent me the cigarettes last night, which lends credence to what I'm saying because I KNOW that Losty is VT. I KNOW that Guley is a scum cop. I wouldn't have been able to convincingly make this claim without the pack of cigarettes, without knowing Losty's allegiance.

Wait! You got news from Tarty telling you I'm scum, but you somehow know Losty is VT, too? How does that happen? That's a lot of info from one pack of cigarettes! Dodgy

I used it in conjunction with my role ability. You're twisting my words, apparently hoping others won't read my post thoroughly.