Mafia game #43, The Shawshank Redemption

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
07-11-2015, 08:16 PM
RE: Mafia game #43, The Shawshank Redemption
(07-11-2015 08:14 PM)wizardofthevoid Wrote:  
(02-11-2015 06:56 PM)Aroura Wrote:  With 21 hours left in the day phase, the vote count is:

Evie: Losty
Aoi Magi: Kitty
Guley: Aoi Magi, Tarty
Kitty: Losty, Guley
Briiae: Briae

(03-11-2015 05:54 AM)Losty Wrote:  unvote

Tarty: Tarty
Evie: Kitty, Aoi Magi
Kitty: Guley
Briiae: Briiae
Wizard: ugp

I think this should be right Aoi

I don't want to lynch the new guy on his first day, but with Mafia being not allowed to discuss during the day it makes sense for him to be quiet if he's scum. Usually new people ask a lot of questions in their first day.

Losty unvoted before me. I wasn't claiming that someone did it minutes before. Just that someone did.

You must have misread what I said. I never said you said you used the night action. I said you lied about not having one.

You can keep complaining that I unvoted, but I've already explained why I did. Multiple people said she was a good player. No one was convinced she was scum and only one other person had to change their vote to make a tie. I wasn't claiming that someone unvoted while my vote was cast. Only that someone had taken their vote down.

How do you know Losty is VT, on top of this false revelation? Dodgy

You realize I'm the one with the VT role PM sitting in my drafts.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2015, 08:19 PM
(07-11-2015 08:15 PM)wizardofthevoid Wrote:  
(07-11-2015 08:13 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Wait! You got news from Tarty telling you I'm scum, but you somehow know Losty is VT, too? How does that happen? That's a lot of info from one pack of cigarettes! Dodgy

I used it in conjunction with my role ability. You're twisting my words, apparently hoping others won't read my post thoroughly.

Detailed explanation for the peanut gallery please!
I used it in conjunctiuon with my role ability ain't gonna cut it.

07-11-2015, 08:27 PM
I used my ROLE ability to get close to one of the guards. The ability you learned about when you tossed my cell and tried to get me lynched after the first night. That's how I learned what I did about you, guley.

I used the cigarettes to learn about Losty. Everyone smokes in prison, Losty. It doesn't matter if you don't smoke url; that's their use.

Maybe conjunction was the wrong word. I used my role ability and the cigarettes on guley and Losty, respectively.
07-11-2015, 08:28 PM
irl, not url.
07-11-2015, 08:35 PM
(07-11-2015 08:14 PM)wizardofthevoid Wrote:  
(02-11-2015 06:56 PM)Aroura Wrote:  With 21 hours left in the day phase, the vote count is:

Evie: Losty
Aoi Magi: Kitty
Guley: Aoi Magi, Tarty
Kitty: Losty, Guley
Briiae: Briae

(03-11-2015 05:54 AM)Losty Wrote:  unvote

Tarty: Tarty
Evie: Kitty, Aoi Magi
Kitty: Guley
Briiae: Briiae
Wizard: ugp

I think this should be right Aoi

I don't want to lynch the new guy on his first day, but with Mafia being not allowed to discuss during the day it makes sense for him to be quiet if he's scum. Usually new people ask a lot of questions in their first day.

Losty unvoted before me. I wasn't claiming that someone did it minutes before. Just that someone did.

You must have misread what I said. I never said you said you used the night action. I said you lied about not having one.

You can keep complaining that I unvoted, but I've already explained why I did. Multiple people said she was a good player. No one was convinced she was scum and only one other person had to change their vote to make a tie. I wasn't claiming that someone unvoted while my vote was cast. Only that someone had taken their vote down.

I'm confused by your quotes. I didn't vote for you in either of those. Anyways, the difference between removing a pressure vote on day 1 one, and removing your vote off a wagon at the end of the day phase should be obvious. It's a classic newb townie mistake. Trying to distance yourself from a vote because as scum you already know the person is innocent. You think it will make you look good but in reality it's a scum tell.

I don't trust you. If it turns out you're telling the truth then I'll take the blame for the town loss.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
07-11-2015, 08:37 PM
(07-11-2015 08:19 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(07-11-2015 08:15 PM)wizardofthevoid Wrote:  I used it in conjunction with my role ability. You're twisting my words, apparently hoping others won't read my post thoroughly.

Detailed explanation for the peanut gallery please!
I used it in conjunctiuon with my role ability ain't gonna cut it.

Guley he already explained it. Go back and read his post yeesh

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
07-11-2015, 08:39 PM
My vote wouldn't have come off him if Tarty hadn't said he had info on someone. Looking back his info didn't exonerate Void, specifically, and now that he's trying to convince people I'm actually a named character instead of the VT I am, I know he's scum.

My vote stays on WizardoftheVoid, so there's not much else for me to do but wait for e'erbody else to vote!

I do like the 48 hour phase when dealing with my time online during the week days, but right now it sucks. Tongue

07-11-2015, 08:40 PM
(07-11-2015 08:28 PM)wizardofthevoid Wrote:  irl, not url.

Sorry wiz I guess I must've had my tongue in my cheek when I made that remark about not smoking Wink

[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
07-11-2015, 08:50 PM
(07-11-2015 08:02 PM)Losty Wrote:  I do not smoke, wizard. And I don't trust you. Neither did briiae and I doubt Tarty did either.

vote: lynch wizard

They had no reason not to! Other than I unvoted when captain guley thought I shouldn't have. I already said that the forum clock is ahead of my phone's clock, so I thought there was more time and expected a flux of vote changes. It was my first day; that's what I expected.

I didn't post much on my very first game, and that's lynchable?

Everyone has been looking for another town role the whole time, and complaining about a lack of info. I'm now providing both!

vote: lynch Guley
07-11-2015, 08:55 PM
(07-11-2015 08:35 PM)Losty Wrote:  
(07-11-2015 08:14 PM)wizardofthevoid Wrote:  Losty unvoted before me. I wasn't claiming that someone did it minutes before. Just that someone did.

I'm confused by your quotes. I didn't vote for you in either of those. Anyways, the difference between removing a pressure vote on day 1 one, and removing your vote off a wagon at the end of the day phase should be obvious. It's a classic newb townie mistake. Trying to distance yourself from a vote because as scum you already know the person is innocent. You think it will make you look good but in reality it's a scum tell.

I don't trust you. If it turns out you're telling the truth then I'll take the blame for the town loss.

We were taking about the votes for kitty, not you.

(07-11-2015 08:40 PM)Losty Wrote:  
(07-11-2015 08:28 PM)wizardofthevoid Wrote:  irl, not url.

Sorry wiz I guess I must've had my tongue in my cheek when I made that remark about not smoking Wink

Tongue