Mafia game #43, The Shawshank Redemption

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
07-11-2015, 08:59 PM
RE: Mafia game #43, The Shawshank Redemption
(07-11-2015 08:39 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  My vote wouldn't have come off him if Tarty hadn't said he had info on someone. Looking back his info didn't exonerate Void, specifically, and now that he's trying to convince people I'm actually a named character instead of the VT I am, I know he's scum.

My vote stays on WizardoftheVoid, so there's not much else for me to do but wait for e'erbody else to vote!

I do like the 48 hour phase when dealing with my time online during the week days, but right now it sucks. Tongue

Well, we will see what magi and underp think. I'm not positive about her; that was just speculation. But I know about Guley.

Forty eight does suck right now. I'm ready to lynch or be lynched Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-11-2015, 03:10 AM
(07-11-2015 06:26 PM)wizardofthevoid Wrote:  I think underp made up her town role, saying "I think I can dodge death, but I'm not sure what the PM means." I call bullshit. How hard could the role be to understand? She needed something to convince us all that she was town. I think they skipped their night kill so that underp could make that claim. Why else did no one get killed?

The role wasn't hard to understand at all. I did lie. But I made it vague, because I didn't want the Mafia to know that if they tried killing me again they'd succeed. I am bulletproof, but only to one kill. I needed to survive for one more night, and I was sure you'd go for Tarty instead of me, as he seemed the safest bet.

(07-11-2015 06:26 PM)wizardofthevoid Wrote:  Tarty wasn't convinced I was scum because he sent me a pack of cigarettes, which I used in conjunction with my role ability. I learned that Losty is VT. She opened up easily after lighting up a fine, smuggled cigarette.

(07-11-2015 06:30 PM)wizardofthevoid Wrote:  Good thing the contraband got sent during the day.

(07-11-2015 04:24 PM)Aroura Wrote:  Abilites: You may procure one item per DAY phase on the black market, and send it to another player. They will receive the item at the beginning of the night phase.
You may not use any of the items yourself, and the receiving player must use the item the same night they receive it, so chose wisely.

Yeah. Alright. So Aroura clearly tells us that the item is received during the night by the player it is sent to, and you claim to have received it during the day. I got my shank at night and used it at night. That's a huge lie you're trying to serve us here.

Lynch Wizard

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
09-11-2015, 11:27 AM
With 4.5 hours left in the day phase, the vote count is:

Wizard: Guley, Losty, ugp
Guley: Wizard

Not voting: Magi

"Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
~Man in Black
09-11-2015, 02:50 PM
Crickets

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
09-11-2015, 03:39 PM
Tease

[Image: 5920829_orig.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Kitty Galore's post
09-11-2015, 03:51 PM
Knights who say NI!Knights who say NI!Knights who say NI!

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
09-11-2015, 03:58 PM (This post was last modified: 09-11-2015 04:06 PM by Aroura.)
Over breakfast, Wizard tells the other prisoners that he was able to find out that Guley was really a bad guy, a role cop! He also claimed to have used a pack of cigarettes to bribe Losty into revealing that she was just a regular prisoner.

His story seemed to convince no one, and without even discussing it much, they shanked him to death at the end of day and left him in the yard.

wizardofthevoid was:

Captain Hadley, Mafia Rolecop

[Image: bf76b881358296119afac2625243c43ff8084339.jpeg]
Your faction wins when all other factions are eliminated.

Your faction may talk via PM during the night phases only.

Abilites: Each night via PM to the mod, you may toss a prisoners cell looking for contraband that will reveal their Role, as stated on their Role PM, to you.

Faction Kill: Each night one player from your faction may take a player out into the exercise yard and have them shot.

Night 3 begins. Please send in your night actions.

~Man in Black
[+] 2 users Like Aroura's post
10-11-2015, 04:43 PM
RE: Mafia game #43, The Shawshank Redemption day 3
Another grey morning brings another missing prisoner of Shawshank. The guards say the Losty tried to make a break for it last night, resulting in her being shot down like a dog.

Losty was:
A Shawshank Prisoner.
Your faction wins when all other factions have been eliminated.
Abilities: You have no abilities. Your weapons are your voice and your vote.

Day Four begins.

~Man in Black
10-11-2015, 08:09 PM
See, roura! Hobo 7:40 pm I get in! Weeping
Even if the game wasn't almost over, I'd be here hitting the refresh button ever minute or so, but I tired! Hug And I gotta work up sumthin to eat!
....Maybe it's cuz I'm Irish! Wink

(01-11-2015 04:53 PM)wizardofthevoid Wrote:  Wow, so this is what Mafia is like.

For being burdened with a scum role in his first mafia game everz...
...the colossal prick even managed to sound magnanimous! Wink
it means ya done good, young fella Tongue Thumbsup

I'd bring up that I had ya pegged from day 1, but you still might win, cuz I ain't 100% who your partner is! Confused

Yes, Aoi, I know UnderP may have used voting for her scum goon to make herself look town, but you didn't show up at all, yesterday, so... if I screw us, I sowwy! Sadcryface2

Vote: Lynch Aoi Magi

11-11-2015, 01:01 AM
Great! So the only townie who could've seen my truth from my gameplay is now dead!

Whichever of you two is the scum, good job!

@Guley, I was absent because my laptop charger died on me, and due to the store being closed on Sunday, I couldn't get a new one on time. Losty would have known that because I announced that on AF. Anyway, after playing so many games, do you think I'd distance myself from my so-called scum buddy by maintaining total radio silence? If at all possible, I'd be the one bussing him or at least be on the wagon and not paint a giant target on my back.

This is why I was willing on day one and two to get lynched, because as a VT,I have no way of proving myself unless someone investigates me or I get lynched and hence mod-confirmed.

I still have no way to properly defend myself, but because losty really trusted you and so you'd have no apparent reason to kill her over me, I think you are town. So by poe:

lynch: underP

[Image: 004.sig]