Mafia game #43, The Shawshank Redemption

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
02-11-2015, 01:31 PM
RE: Mafia game #43, The Shawshank Redemption
(02-11-2015 01:15 PM)EvieTheTurtle Wrote:  Btw guys I'm quiet because since my first Mafia game where I was kind of overactive and super indecisive, I have decided to be more relaxed and only lynch when I think someone is actually scum, or if I hear a good argument for who to pressure vote.

At the moment I'm really not sure what to do because it's so damn quiet!

Anyone else's thoughts on Losty's suggestion for pressurizing Kitty for jumping on the wagon?

I can always switch my vote back to UnderP if anyone else wants her to say more!
Change Vote: Lynch Kitteh!

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2015, 01:37 PM
See now that just makes me want to lynch you Guley Facepalm

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
02-11-2015, 01:40 PM
(02-11-2015 01:37 PM)Losty Wrote:  See now that just makes me want to lynch you Guley Facepalm

Aoi, an Brii, have a vote for my lynch. How would Kitty not having at least a matching number of votes for her, be "pressure"?

02-11-2015, 01:40 PM
What more do you want me to say Guley? Tongue I'm town. And I'm going to sleep now. Hopefully tomorrow my mind will more focused for this.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
02-11-2015, 01:43 PM
(02-11-2015 01:40 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(02-11-2015 01:37 PM)Losty Wrote:  See now that just makes me want to lynch you Guley Facepalm

Aoi, an Brii, have a vote for my lynch. How would Kitty not having at least a matching number of votes for her, be "pressure"?

It's not the vote that really matters it's just the drawing of attention to a specific purpose. I read briiae's vote to be a joke. But it doesn't take more than 1 vote to pressure someone. You and kitty are both suspicious for this.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
02-11-2015, 01:46 PM
Should say person. Not purpose

02-11-2015, 01:51 PM
Vote: Lynch Guley

He said he wasn't good with pressure votes, I'm curious to see how he squirms.

[Image: giphy.gif]
02-11-2015, 02:00 PM
(02-11-2015 01:51 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Vote: Lynch Guley

He said he wasn't good with pressure votes, I'm curious to see how he squirms.

Is it a scum tell Consider
To want another player to panic, & roll claim?
You'd REAlly like to know my role, would you?
If I say I'm not important scum targets a friend of mine who is. If I say I'm important, I'll have to prove it, & when no one counter claims me, scum then knows I am who I say I am, & that they should get rid of me.
That's why I'll claim when everyone wants me to, but not before. Before that I'm as useless as I was in the last game played on AF, on day 1.
Not squiming. Drinking Beverage

02-11-2015, 02:00 PM
Well, I liked Bri's pressure vote on Losty, one, to pressure. Two, because we needed to get something going, and Losty mentioned she needed someone to get the game started. Tongue

I'm at work so I'm not getting any real feels without having some time to read between the lines. I Well post a read list tonight. I like extended days. Smile

[Image: 5920829_orig.jpg]
02-11-2015, 02:03 PM
I'm thinking we might need to go to month long days with as slow as this game is starting. But yes I like the 48 hour days too