Magnetron

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-08-2012, 08:04 AM
RE: Magnetron
(28-08-2012 07:55 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  A microwave oven works by passing non-ionizing microwave radiation, usually at a frequency of 2.45 gigahertz (GHz)—a wavelength of 122 millimetres (4.80 in)—through the food. Microwave radiation is between common radio and infrared frequencies. Water, fat, and other substances in the food absorb energy from the microwaves in a process called dielectric heating

Exactly. And THAT is NOT resonance.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-08-2012, 08:11 AM
The B-DFB described in the article is set up in the SOURCE of the lazer, NOT the object of the lazer. So sad too bad. Now go out and play Johhny. Mommy doesn't want you on the computer, when you should be out on the swing set.

Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
28-08-2012, 08:48 AM
(28-08-2012 08:04 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(28-08-2012 07:55 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  A microwave oven works by passing non-ionizing microwave radiation, usually at a frequency of 2.45 gigahertz (GHz)—a wavelength of 122 millimetres (4.80 in)—through the food. Microwave radiation is between common radio and infrared frequencies. Water, fat, and other substances in the food absorb energy from the microwaves in a process called dielectric heating

Exactly. And THAT is NOT resonance.

Electromagnetic radiation (EM radiation or EMR) is a form of energy emitted and absorbed by charged particles, which exhibits wave-like behavior as it travels through space. EMR has both electric and magnetic field components, which stand in a fixed ratio of intensity to each other, and which oscillate in phase perpendicular to each other and perpendicular to the direction of energy and wave propagation. In vacuum, electromagnetic radiation propagates at a characteristic speed, the speed of light.

Electromagnetic radiation is a particular form of the more general electromagnetic field (EM field), which is produced by moving charges. Electromagnetic radiation is associated with EM fields that are far enough away from the moving charges that produced them, that absorption of the EM radiation no longer affects the behavior of these moving charges. These two types or behaviors of EM field are sometimes referred to as the near and far field. In this language, EMR is merely another name for the far-field. Charges and currents directly produce the near-field. However, charges and currents produce EMR only indirectly—rather, in EMR, both the magnetic and electric fields are produced by changes in the other type of field, not directly by charges and currents. This close relationship causes the electric and magnetic fields in EMR to stand in a fixed ratio of strengths to each other, and to be found in phase, with maxima and nodes in each found at the same places in space.

EMR carries energy—sometimes called radiant energy—through space continuously away from the source (this is not true of the near-field part of the EM field). EMR also carries both momentum and angular momentum

The first documented observations of global electromagnetic resonance were made by Nikola Tesla at his Colorado Springs laboratory in 1899

http://amasci.com/tesla/tesceive.html

Quote:Here's something that has always bugged me: light waves are about 5000 Angstroms in wavelength, while atoms are more like 1 Angstrom across. Atoms are thousands of times smaller than light waves, yet atoms obviously interact very strongly with light. How can they do this? Perhaps they get around the problem by employing Quantum Mechanics (photon-physics rather than EM waves?) There must be some explanation. After all, when a metal dipole antenna is only one foot long, it certainly cannot absorb much 5000ft-wave radiation. I never encountered a good explanation for this during my physics education. I finally found a couple of physics papers that make things clear. And it's not QM that solves the problem. It turns out that the real explanation is both little-known and fascinating.
I stumbled across the answer to my questions in a paper about VLF/ELF loop antennas. Apparently Quantum Mechanics does not supply the answer. Instead the question of small antenna behavior is resolved by a little-known section of classical electromagnetism. It involves resonance, but more importantly, it involves the magnetic and electric fields which surround any antenna. (I guess I should have expected this. After all, much of physics works fine with classical concepts, with photons and EM waves both explaining the same phenomena.)

it is easy to see why a lack of education, makes people look real stupid!
28-08-2012, 08:51 AM
(28-08-2012 08:11 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  The B-DFB described in the article is set up in the SOURCE of the lazer, NOT the object of the lazer. So sad too bad. Now go out and play Johhny. Mommy doesn't want you on the computer, when you should be out on the swing set.

again..................... note the ignorant?

I know what a microwave (magnatron cavity) does and how and why it is used.

I dont need to read the what they claim they 'object' of the lazer is, because i comprehend what it is they are building.

huge difference.

kind of like idiots have black holes in their head!
28-08-2012, 08:53 AM
(28-08-2012 08:51 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  
(28-08-2012 08:11 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  The B-DFB described in the article is set up in the SOURCE of the lazer, NOT the object of the lazer. So sad too bad. Now go out and play Johhny. Mommy doesn't want you on the computer, when you should be out on the swing set.

again..................... note the ignorant?

I know what a microwave (magnatron cavity) does and how and why it is used.

I dont need to read the what they claim they 'object' of the lazer is, because i comprehend what it is they are building.

huge difference.

kind of like idiots have black holes in their head!

Or do you perceive your comprehension?

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
28-08-2012, 08:55 AM
Global electromagnetic fields have nothing to do, (in a practical sense, with atomic level ones, and the ones used in hospital/clinic settings, and ones described in this article). You simply have no clue what you are talking about. It appears you are convinced you make sense. I cannot help you. You need medication.

[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
28-08-2012, 09:06 AM
(28-08-2012 08:55 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Global electromagnetic fields have nothing to do, (in a practical sense, with atomic level ones, and the ones used in hospital/clinic settings, and ones described in this article). You simply have no clue what you are talking about. It appears you are convinced you make sense. I cannot help you. You need medication.

go fuck yourself

Electromagnetic Fields are the 'fields' of em, no matter the size (gamma, to a galaxy, to the whole of the universe)

ie.... there is no 'empty space' (perfect vacuum) between any two points of mass, anywhere within the whole of the universe. (postulate)

Get over it!

the problem with you, is you stop thinking as soon as what you read, conflicts with what you think you know.

put it this way, not matter the element, not matter the mass; if a body of mass is at 'zero' as far as BEC cold, any increase in energy (momentum/resonance/heat/temp/ what have you), is all from EM in one wavelength or another (all cases))

when you realize that, you just might begin to learn
28-08-2012, 09:07 AM
BAN HAMMER!
(28-08-2012 09:06 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  
(28-08-2012 08:55 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Global electromagnetic fields have nothing to do, (in a practical sense, with atomic level ones, and the ones used in hospital/clinic settings, and ones described in this article). You simply have no clue what you are talking about. It appears you are convinced you make sense. I cannot help you. You need medication.

go fuck yourself

Electromagnetic Fields are the 'fields' of em, no matter the size (gamma, to a galaxy, to the whole of the universe)

ie.... there is no 'empty space' (perfect vacuum) between any two points of mass, anywhere within the whole of the universe. (postulate)

Get over it!

the problem with you, is you stop thinking as soon as what you read, conflicts with what you think you know.

put it this way, not matter the element, not matter the mass; if a body of mass is at 'zero' as far as BEC cold, any increase in energy (momentum/resonance/heat/temp/ what have you), is all from EM in one wavelength or another (all cases))

Seriously, where is the ban hammer? We don't need this baloney.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-08-2012, 09:09 AM
RE: BAN HAMMER!
(28-08-2012 09:07 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(28-08-2012 09:06 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  go fuck yourself

Get over it!

Seriously, where is the ban hammer? We don't need this baloney.

i know, they ban a moron like you that cant even articulate without insulting, simply because you are being a fool of.
28-08-2012, 09:11 AM
83 posts and this is how he start his debates...
Quote:go fuck yourself

Seriously? You are such a looser.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTd6zfkhcLwLNI6YWQZw42...mp;amp;t=1]

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson