Magnetron

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-08-2012, 11:04 AM
Magnetron
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/201...093517.htm

Quote:Northwestern University researchers have developed a new resonator that creates the purest, brightest, and most powerful single-mode quantum cascade lasers yet at the 8-12 micron range, a wavelength of great interest for both military and industrial use.

A paper describing the findings was published August 21 in the journal Applied Physics Letters.

Infrared radiation in the 8-12 micron range is of interest for military and industrial use equally, as almost all chemicals (including nerve gases and toxic industrial chemicals) can be identified by infrared absorption in this range. In addition, the atmosphere is relatively transparent in this wavelength range, which allows for sensing from a distance

Each structure (molecular mass) has the same property, just knowing which 'wavelengths' is what most dont even consider.

In this pursuit, i bet they documented 'which' wavelength, by trial and error. But to comprehend how it works and how to get there to even calculate (predict) which wavelengths for which structures, is what the new frontier is all about.

How many even know that the most common 'magnetron' is using a specific wavelength to 'heat' (impose resonance) to the water (food per se)? (microwave oven)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bishadi's post
24-08-2012, 11:27 AM
RE: Magnetron
Wow, that's neat. That kind of wavelength and beam quality is going to set the bar for sensing applications - especially if it's as inexpensive as it's reported. I bet that whole area takes off ...someone's always out to monetize sumpthun'. Shy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
24-08-2012, 12:58 PM
(24-08-2012 11:27 AM)kim Wrote:  Wow, that's neat. That kind of wavelength and beam quality is going to set the bar for sensing applications - especially if it's as inexpensive as it's reported. I bet that whole area takes off ...someone's always out to monetize sumpthun'. Shy

Could you imagine if they could detect a 'cancer'?

Then scan a whole body (PET-MRI).....

lots of bridges
24-08-2012, 12:59 PM
Magnetron
Wasn't he one of the Decepticons?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
28-08-2012, 05:07 AM
Hey, I like this. If I understood this correctly and if this is not some BS, this is pretty promising.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
28-08-2012, 07:15 AM
(28-08-2012 05:07 AM)Filox Wrote:  Hey, I like this. If I understood this correctly and if this is not some BS, this is pretty promising.

it should be, they are comprehending the use of a cavity to create specific wavelengths, for specific structures....... not fricken photons (particles)

geeze
28-08-2012, 07:27 AM
Hey, you are the one that mentioned radio waves and photons...

As for the laser thingy, is this being tested or is this all just a theory?

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
28-08-2012, 07:42 AM (This post was last modified: 28-08-2012 07:58 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(24-08-2012 12:59 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Wasn't he one of the Decepticons?
You bet your bippy he IS one.

"How many even know that the most common 'magnetron' is using a specific wavelength to 'heat' (impose resonance) to the water (food per se)? (microwave oven)"

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah​hahahahahahahahahaha.

Come on guys. This troll is THE biggest troll I have EVER seen. Yer gittin' yer chain yanked, ALL over town. "Magnetron", in-fucking-deed. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

You've heard of Bob Lazar. Well, this guy is Bob's MOTHER.

Give me a fucking break.
MRI's and PET's can scan a whole body, and detect any extant cancer, already.

"Impose resonance".
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
MRI's "impose resonance ALREADY, and I guarantee you microwaves DO NOT, EVER, IN ANY FUCKING WAY, WHAT SO FUCKING EVER, NO FUCKING WAY NO FUCKING HOW,
"impose resonance". Microwaves do heat transfer. "Resonance" is lining up the electrons so the the magnetic fields all point in the SAME direction, which is PRECISELY THE OPPOSITE, of what happens in a microwave.

Nice try, Bish-piece-of-shit-adi. Some of us actually KNOW about some things, about Physics and Chemistry. The "molecular mass" of carbon has ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING
the do with the properties of an identical "molecular mass" of oxygen. But, good one. You are

HIL-fucking-LARIOUS. Ha ha ha.
You are exposed, man.
Either you are lying on purpose to make fools of us, OR you belong locked in the loonie bin, that is if you are not already there.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating Yogi, CAAT-LY.
Living daily with the high tragedy of being #2 on Laramie Hirsch's ignore list.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
28-08-2012, 07:54 AM
(28-08-2012 07:42 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
bishadi Wrote:"How many even know that the most common 'magnetron' is using a specific wavelength to 'heat' (impose resonance) to the water (food per se)? (microwave oven)"
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah​hahahahahahahahahaha.

Come on guys. This troll is THE biggest troll I have EVER seen. Yer gittin' yer chain yanked, ALL over town. "Magnetron", in-fucking-deed. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

that is what is forum is about.

However, lower-frequency dielectric heating, as described in the aforementioned patent, is (like induction heating) an electromagnetic heating effect, which itself is the result of the so-called near-field effects that exist in an electromagnetic cavity that is small compared with the wavelength of the electromagnetic field. This patent proposed radiofrequency heating, at 10 to 20 megahertz (wavelength 15 to 30 meters).[2] Heating from microwaves that have a wavelength that is small in relation to the cavity (as in a modern microwave oven) is due to "far-field" effects that are due to classical electromagnetic radiation that describes freely-propagating light and microwaves suitably far from their source. Nevertheless, the primary heating effect of all types of electromagnetic fields at both radio and microwave frequencies occurs via the dielectric heating effect, as polarized molecules are affected by a rapidly-alternating electric field.

that is basic wiki on a microwave oven

in just about every home in america and the idiots have no idea how it works.

now that is fricken hilarious.

No much thinking going on around here.
28-08-2012, 07:55 AM
i forgot to post the 'f'

A microwave oven works by passing non-ionizing microwave radiation, usually at a frequency of 2.45 gigahertz (GHz)—a wavelength of 122 millimetres (4.80 in)—through the food. Microwave radiation is between common radio and infrared frequencies. Water, fat, and other substances in the food absorb energy from the microwaves in a process called dielectric heating