Mail Order Brides/Grooms... It's a booming business.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-04-2016, 10:55 PM
Mail Order Brides/Grooms... It's a booming business.
http://allnight.com/post/8085-the-mail-o...6759&exp=3

Mail-Order-Brides are a booming business. Mail-Order-Husbands too.

It's often desperation on the part of the ordered to get out of their situation, do you think it's desperation on the part of the orderee? Is it abusive/manipulation by taking advantage of desperate people?
Would you consider it?

http://www.irishcentral.com/culture/crai...bands.html

http://www.mymailorderhusbands.com/

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
27-04-2016, 12:30 AM
RE: Mail Order Brides/Grooms... It's a booming business.
(26-04-2016 10:55 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  Would you consider it?

Of course I'd consider it. As of late I've become extremely disinterested with all the female meat pieces here in central Florida. Very filthy, uneducated swine, to be honest. Having been up north, I find many women to be much too independent and progressive for my taste. I need a subservient wife whose sole purpose in life is her breeding legs, providing and caring for children, and tending the house while I work the lands, and by night, I make sweet vicious love to her, hopefully with the endeavor of her providing me with an alpha son that will continue my lineage and kingdom.

I am currently convinced that these type of women are far too scarce in the americanas, and thus I am extremely interested in venturing overseas and purchasing a wife, no courting required. The only cost being some american US dollars for her parents to buy tobacco leaf and wood sandals with. Of course, I want the finest quality female specimen available. A women of virgin status is an absolute must; they make tests for that don't they?

Can you suggest a good online catalogue?
27-04-2016, 03:11 AM
(27-04-2016 12:30 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(26-04-2016 10:55 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  Would you consider it?

Of course I'd consider it. As of late I've become extremely disinterested with all the female meat pieces here in central Florida. Very filthy, uneducated swine, to be honest. Having been up north, I find many women to be much too independent and progressive for my taste. I need a subservient wife whose sole purpose in life is her breeding legs, providing and caring for children, and tending the house while I work the lands, and by night, I make sweet vicious love to her, hopefully with the endeavor of her providing me with an alpha son that will continue my lineage and kingdom.

I am currently convinced that these type of women are far too scarce in the americanas, and thus I am extremely interested in venturing overseas and purchasing a wife, no courting required. The only cost being some american US dollars for her parents to buy tobacco leaf and wood sandals with. Of course, I want the finest quality female specimen available. A women of virgin status is an absolute must; they make tests for that don't they?

Can you suggest a good online catalogue?

Which languages do you speak? These broads are not educated enuff to speak yours.
27-04-2016, 05:11 AM
(26-04-2016 10:55 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  Mail-Order-Brides are a booming business. Mail-Order-Husbands too.

It's often desperation on the part of the ordered to get out of their situation, do you think it's desperation on the part of the orderee? Is it abusive/manipulation by taking advantage of desperate people?
Would you consider it?

It would not be something I would consider. I'm a firm believer in the love/emotional aspects of a marriage. This type of marriage would seem to discourage that.

Is it abusive and/or manipulative? This situation would encourage that, but I think that would depend on the feelings of those involved and the situations of they were coming from and going into.

It's essentially a form of arranged marriage, which is perfectly acceptable to many cultures. But any time a business is involved the chance of abuse/manipulation vastly increases.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 1 user Likes Fatbaldhobbit's post
27-04-2016, 05:36 AM
(27-04-2016 05:11 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  
(26-04-2016 10:55 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  Mail-Order-Brides are a booming business. Mail-Order-Husbands too.

Would you consider it?

It would not be something I would consider. I'm a firm believer in the love/emotional aspects of a marriage. This type of marriage would seem to discourage that.

Is it abusive and/or manipulative? This situation would encourage that, but I think that would depend on the feelings of those involved and the situations of they were coming from and going into.

It's essentially a form of arranged marriage, which is perfectly acceptable to many cultures. But any time a business is involved the chance of abuse/manipulation vastly increases.

Agreed, and the personal risk is high too. Not something I could ever get around no matter how much emailing and phone conversations happened.

There was a guy my husband (at the time) worked with who did this. He was an idiot and a dullard and had had many fail attempts at a relationship before he finally chose a mail order bride, a Korean woman. My husband disliked this guy as he was an asshat, used to say how he "bought her" and possessive and degrading shit like that. They couldn't communicate very well for months and the crude things he would say about her were pretty bad. But then I met her a t a company xmas party the second year they were married. They sat at our table and she sat next to me.

He treated her, in front of us, with complete kindness and even adoration. He praised her on how well she was learning English, catered to her right and left. He had paid for a tutor and she was going to school. It was like a totally different story than the one he told at work to just his coworkers.

Personally, I thought she would get her education and dump his ass, that is what some of the mail order spouses do, but they are still married, with kids and she runs her own business. That's been at least 15yrs ago.

Bad stuff happens too. I don't blame the people who want out of a terrible life to put themselves up for sale so-to-speak, nor do I blame the lonely hearts for wanting someone to have but man it's like a recipe for disaster in my book. I wonder what the success rate really is?

I also find the mail order groom thing interesting. Some role reversal that's not common going on there. That would be an interesting study as well. What their relationship/family dynamic is like. The whole thing kind of makes me sad though. I'm like you, the love thing for me is paramount and that's an in person exploration for me.

[+] 2 users Like Heatheness's post
27-04-2016, 05:56 AM
I consider marriage to be a hold over of a bygone era -- in which women were subjugated to men and considered property -- akin to - but frequently not as well treated as cattle..............

The mail-order variety is too close to the slave trade for me to even wonder why it's still legal..................

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
27-04-2016, 06:26 AM (This post was last modified: 27-04-2016 07:00 AM by Marozz.)
It's all true what the Irish Central article says, us Irish men are fucking wonderful.... but we do have our fair share of gobshites and arsehole fucks. Tongue

Not something I'd be into. Meeting the girls in the pub, at a dance or a funeral (once) was the norm. I know some girls who tried dating sites but never it seems to work out. Any guys I kow who tried such sites have issues.

There are plenty of lonely farmers living in Ireland and there was a matchmaking festival in a place called Lisdoonvarna. That's where all the bachelor farmers would go to try and get a bride. That was the old days, now they'd probably use such sites.

The festival itself has become a big event and attracts people from all over the place. http://www.matchmakerireland.com/

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
[+] 2 users Like Marozz's post
27-04-2016, 06:40 AM
(27-04-2016 05:56 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I consider marriage to be a hold over of a bygone era -- in which women were subjugated to men and considered property -- akin to - but frequently not as well treated as cattle..............

The mail-order variety is too close to the slave trade for me to even wonder why it's still legal..................

Yes, I was surprised it's still a thing. Would've thought online dating would've taken its place.

27-04-2016, 09:45 AM
I'm 29, not that outgoing, in an area where I know no one, and all the people my age tend to be my students and therefore a no-go. That said...no, I'm thinking what online biker said about it being too close to the slave trade. Plus I do believe in love, or at least finding someone whose crazy balances well with my crazy. Tongue

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Shai Hulud's post
27-04-2016, 11:29 AM
I know a guy who ordered a bride from soemwhere in eastern Europe. She showed up at his door with her "brother". Dude sleeps in the guest room.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post