Mail Order Brides/Grooms... It's a booming business.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-04-2016, 11:47 AM
RE: Mail Order Brides/Grooms... It's a booming business.
(27-04-2016 11:29 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I know a guy who ordered a bride from soemwhere in eastern Europe. She showed up at his door with her "brother". Dude sleeps in the guest room.

Well, I guess it's better than showing up with 5 kids. lol

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-04-2016, 01:02 PM
(26-04-2016 10:55 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  http://allnight.com/post/8085-the-mail-o...6759&exp=3

Mail-Order-Brides are a booming business. Mail-Order-Husbands too.

It's often desperation on the part of the ordered to get out of their situation, do you think it's desperation on the part of the orderee? Is it abusive/manipulation by taking advantage of desperate people?
Would you consider it?

http://www.irishcentral.com/culture/crai...bands.html

http://www.mymailorderhusbands.com/

I have mixed feelings about the practice, a bit more more towards the negative. One of those things that are, at best, a bad idea that's on just this side of being illegal, and more often turns out to be a case of human trafficking putting on a pretty face. My mixed emotions over this is, due to the widespread availability of the Internet. This allows both bride and groom to be choosier, in the better situations, and do some research first. And though it's a risky arrangement, it also gives people opportunities that they would have had difficulty getting otherwise: the bride can go to a wealthier country with more choices, legal protections, and personal opportunities, and the groom can get someone to share his life with that he's happier with and appreciates him. Cultural differences may turn his "negatives" in the dating market into neutral characteristics or even mild positives. I'd like to know what is the divorce rate Consider

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like izel's post
27-04-2016, 05:13 PM
Okay, Part Two:

Should it be illegal? Or at least illegal to profit from it?

I understand if you have a site that caters to this that there are actual costs involved in having said site, just like any dating site but should their be fees above and beyond the dating site type fees? Should it even be made illegal to barter people for marriage?

I'm not a fan of morality laws concerning consenting adults but it does still seem like human trafficking and that I am not for. Would it do any good to take the big profit margin out of the equation? Or should it just be regulated more. Safety measures regulated, recourse regulated and so forth.

Is there an answer for this concern for others taking such risks in order to maybe find something less awful than they have now?

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
27-04-2016, 05:28 PM
(27-04-2016 12:30 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(26-04-2016 10:55 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  Would you consider it?

Of course I'd consider it. As of late I've become extremely disinterested with all the female meat pieces here in central Florida. Very filthy, uneducated swine, to be honest. Having been up north, I find many women to be much too independent and progressive for my taste. I need a subservient wife whose sole purpose in life is her breeding legs, providing and caring for children, and tending the house while I work the lands, and by night, I make sweet vicious love to her, hopefully with the endeavor of her providing me with an alpha son that will continue my lineage and kingdom.

I am currently convinced that these type of women are far too scarce in the americanas, and thus I am extremely interested in venturing overseas and purchasing a wife, no courting required. The only cost being some american US dollars for her parents to buy tobacco leaf and wood sandals with. Of course, I want the finest quality female specimen available. A women of virgin status is an absolute must; they make tests for that don't they?

Can you suggest a good online catalogue?

Love your wry sense of humor. Laugh out load

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
27-04-2016, 06:45 PM
I only ever knew one person who did this, met him twice, two years apart. First time I met him she was with him, he was tall and had a dad-bod and somehow just looked very sloppy. She was short and very prim and proper, Korean. They seemed to get along well.

Second time her 5 year old boy was with them. The man was all cleaned up and sharp looking. She was telling him what to do. She clearly ruled the roost there. He didn't seem unhappy about it at all.

I guess you never know. I don't think it should be illegal. But maybe there could be a couple of welfare checks...

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
27-04-2016, 07:41 PM
(26-04-2016 10:55 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  http://allnight.com/post/8085-the-mail-o...6759&exp=3

It's often desperation on the part of the ordered to get out of their situation, do you think it's desperation on the part of the orderee? Is it abusive/manipulation by taking advantage of desperate people?
Would you consider it?

Though the internet dating is new the idea of mail order brides is not. My grandparents were proud of the fact that he wrote to an agency in Sweden and paid for her to come meet him in Chicago when they were both still teenagers. He lived in Michigan on his father's farm and they were German descended.He had never been to Chicago either. They had very few words in common at first,but stayed together until he died about 90 days after he retired at age 65. My father was born less than 10 months after her arrival.
[+] 1 user Likes Born Again Pagan's post
28-04-2016, 05:23 AM
(27-04-2016 07:41 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  

Would you consider it?

Though the internet dating is new the idea of mail order brides is not. My grandparents were proud of the fact that he wrote to an agency in Sweden and paid for her to come meet him in Chicago when they were both still teenagers. He lived in Michigan on his father's farm and they were German descended.He had never been to Chicago either. They had very few words in common at first,but stayed together until he died about 90 days after he retired at age 65. My father was born less than 10 months after her arrival.

Ha! Few words in common obviously were the important ones Laugh out load

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes izel's post
28-04-2016, 06:26 AM
(27-04-2016 05:13 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  Okay, Part Two:

Should it be illegal? Or at least illegal to profit from it?

I understand if you have a site that caters to this that there are actual costs involved in having said site, just like any dating site but should their be fees above and beyond the dating site type fees? Should it even be made illegal to barter people for marriage?

I'm not a fan of morality laws concerning consenting adults but it does still seem like human trafficking and that I am not for. Would it do any good to take the big profit margin out of the equation? Or should it just be regulated more. Safety measures regulated, recourse regulated and so forth.

Is there an answer for this concern for others taking such risks in order to maybe find something less awful than they have now?

Part II ---

It's very simple. MARRIAGE itself should not have any real legal standing.

Why should it? It's basis is from religion. At one time ONLY the church had any say over marriage --- and didn't allow divorce. Endorsing marriage (even in it's present secular form) is endorsing a religious principle.

Before the flaming begins --- I am not advocating any changes to parental responsibilities..... If you have a kid - you damned well should pay for it.

Marriage is a waste of time and resource for our court systems. If you want to live with someone in a monogamous relationship - fine. If you want to raise kids - fine. If you want to go to a church and have a ceremony telling everyone where you're getting your nookie from, from now on -- fine.

But don't expect any special tax dodges or any other special treatment for it.

There's 8 BILLION people on this planet. We don't need more.

Government shouldn't be endorsing the idea of "family making" - AKA "breeding".

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
28-04-2016, 06:57 AM
My question is what man is stupid enough to get married period? As I see it marriage is the modern form of slavery. Women on the other hand, good job. Not being sarcastic, I have a respect for women who get married, but not men. Now does it work for men sometimes? Sure, but you are the exception to the rule bro. You should be acknowledge, not counted.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
28-04-2016, 09:12 AM
(28-04-2016 06:57 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  My question is what man is stupid enough to get married period? As I see it marriage is the modern form of slavery. Women on the other hand, good job. Not being sarcastic, I have a respect for women who get married, but not men. Now does it work for men sometimes? Sure, but you are the exception to the rule bro. You should be acknowledge, not counted.

Are you saying that a man who gets married is selling himself into slavery?

Did you then go on to congratulate women as slave owners?(that's fucked up)

Or did you congratulate women on also being slaves (maybe more fucked up?)
[+] 1 user Likes WeAreTheCosmos's post