Making My Own Mint Tea and Lavender Oil

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-06-2017, 12:25 PM
Making My Own Mint Tea and Lavender Oil
Decided today to go into some medical and healing uses of oils and teas from organic grown herbs and such.

So I'm starting simple. Harvested some Chocolate Mint and made some tea. Has a light refreshing taste with the water and a soft mint something too overpowering. But needs some chocolate to it. My sister decided to put milk, coffee creamer, with sugar to add taste. Have to agree with her taste wonderful. This was with fresh picked leaves.

And while that happened I took some lavender blooms and I'm letting them dry out to make some scented oil as it's the simplest you can make.

Just a simple Horticulture project, thought I'd share. Big Grin

"Governments don't want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking That is against their interests.
They want obedient workers people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork And just dumb enough to passively accept it."

- George Carlin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2017, 03:11 PM
RE: Making My Own Mint Tea and Lavender Oil
Bloody hell, you're one of 'em!

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
09-06-2017, 03:56 PM
RE: Making My Own Mint Tea and Lavender Oil
One of who? I jsut thought to try something, the tea turned out okay... couldn't be like most who always drink it. Mostly only if my stomach is upset as mint has been proven to help with digestion. As for the oil, it's a project.

"Governments don't want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking That is against their interests.
They want obedient workers people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork And just dumb enough to passively accept it."

- George Carlin