Making a Skyrim Guide

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-06-2012, 04:14 PM
Making a Skyrim Guide
Anyone interested in it? If so, I'll post it.

[Image: RHcn6pd.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-06-2012, 04:31 PM
RE: Making a Skyrim Guide
dude until you've played the expansion you have no idea what you're doing n00b.

I haven't played it either nor are my characters even near as levelled as yours.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-06-2012, 04:33 PM
My 3rd character is level 55 now

-_-

lol

[Image: RHcn6pd.gif]
28-06-2012, 06:21 PM
Dawn Guard is pretty good if anyone's wondering. They've finally added dragon bone weapons which are better than Daedric and the ability to create arrows.

My brother thinks it hints at the antagonist/s of a future game. But i won't say more unless asked as i don't want to give to much away.

My first character is level a 56 Nord warrior/one man army. It takes fucking ages to level up now.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
28-06-2012, 11:56 PM
I cheated and maxed out my character to level 81.... Angel
29-06-2012, 06:59 AM
(28-06-2012 11:56 PM)Goddammit Wrote:  I cheated and maxed out my character to level 81.... Angel
How did you manage that?

29-06-2012, 08:39 AM (This post was last modified: 29-06-2012 08:44 AM by Vosur.)
(29-06-2012 06:59 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(28-06-2012 11:56 PM)Goddammit Wrote:  I cheated and maxed out my character to level 81.... Angel
How did you manage that?
Here you go:

This trick won't work on the PC version, though. If you want to do it on a PC, download a mod from skyrimnexus.com.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
29-06-2012, 09:56 AM
I'll have a look at it later thanks.

If anyones wanting to get their speech to 100 go to the black briar meadery in riften theres an elf behind the counter speak to him there is an option to ask him "what working for maven black briar is like" (or something along those lines) you will then get a chose to persuade or bribe if persuade doesn't work bribe him this will put your speech up.(you only need to bribe once)

Repeat these options (the persuade one will always work now) sometimes it takes multiple turns but this is a guaranteed way to raise your speech and the option never disapears.

29-06-2012, 07:21 PM
(29-06-2012 08:39 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Here you go:

This trick won't work on the PC version, though. If you want to do it on a PC, download a mod from skyrimnexus.com.

Shit. I did that quest a long time ago. Ah well i still have my 2nd play-through. Thanks for the vid.

30-06-2012, 11:18 PM
I jacked my speech up from the clerk at the Black Briar Meadery in Riften and my smithing up by crafting
a billion iron daggers, finished the game and did the Oghma Infinium bookshelf glitch. Sure it ruins the adventure,
but hey, Frodo could have ridden the giant bird to Mount Doom. That and I already beat the game legitimately anyway.
[+] 2 users Like Goddammit's post