Making a Skyrim Guide

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-08-2012, 06:16 AM
RE: Making a Skyrim Guide
I have a level 81 (all skills maxed)... Took hundreds of hours running around casting Muffle and Detect Life, pissing off giants so I could block and restore myself, stealing stuff in town and persuading guards to overlook it....

Two days after I finished it, Dawnguard came out on the PC.

So I started a new character. Wink

My Year Of the Bible - A blog on reading the Bible

Fear is strange soil. Mainly it grows obedience like corn, which grows in rows and makes weeding easy. But sometimes it grows the potatoes of defiance, which flourish underground.
- Terry Pratchett
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like futureMACH's post
11-08-2012, 12:21 AM
(28-06-2012 04:14 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Anyone interested in it? If so, I'll post it.

I just recently got Skyrim, in the steam sale, got 1 character lvl 25 pretty much all melee, with a bit of smithing and restoration. Only just got into the mages guild, have done any enchanting or even alchemy (which is mad for a eldar scrolls game, as alchemy is akin to breathing in the eldar scrolls). So Id love to see it.

Legal Disclaimer: I am right, I reserve the right to be wrong without notice, opinions may change, your statutory rights are not affected, opinions expressed are not my own and are an approximation for the sake of communication.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-08-2012, 03:04 PM
When I finally crack and decide to buy Skyrim, I'm using your guide. Better not lead me astray, man.

[Image: g8g7t.jpg]
21-08-2012, 04:09 PM
(21-08-2012 03:04 PM)Ghost0fBanquo Wrote:  When I finally crack and decide to buy Skyrim, I'm using your guide. Better not lead me astray, man.

Shoot... need to actually do this. I forgot all about it.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
21-08-2012, 04:32 PM
Oh thank God, I have plenty of time.

[Image: g8g7t.jpg]
21-08-2012, 04:34 PM
(21-08-2012 04:32 PM)Ghost0fBanquo Wrote:  Oh thank God, I have plenty of time.

I started playing MK9 again and then started watching Transformers and forgot all about Skyrim... bleh.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]