Making fun of klansmen

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-07-2015, 03:56 PM
Making fun of klansmen
This is straight from my FB feed by an old high school classmate. It poses an interesting conundrum...
Quote:Is it OK to harass a Klansman about his sexuality?
Serious question. I saw the pic posted below, and someone had made this comment: "Is that Satin? Is that hood made out of satin? That's really fashion forward. Is he a little light in the jackboots?"
And I thought it was funny. "A little light in the jackboots" is fuckin' hilarious, and man would it give me the jollies to get a Klansman all pissed off if given a chance to question his sexuality, because HOLY SHIT would that get under his skin!!!
Except its not OK to fuck with anyone else for being gay, regardless of their actual orientation, for a whole bunch of really obvious reasons.
But he's a Klansman, so all bets are kind of off, you don't have to play nice with these people, fucking cross burning ass holes. If I could show up at a KKK rally and make one of them cry, I'd feel like a fucking hero. Except I'd be an ass hole.
Basically, what I'm asking is, do folks think it's OK to use someone's homophobia against them? And isn't that still some kind of mutated form of perpetuating/internalizing/some shit about calling someone a faggot still being "funny" on some level?
Thoughts?

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TurkeyBurner's post
01-07-2015, 03:58 PM
RE: Making fun of klansmen
I doubt many Klansmen are gay......

Gay people in my experience tend to be intelligent people......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 4 users Like onlinebiker's post
01-07-2015, 04:09 PM
(01-07-2015 03:58 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I doubt many Klansmen are gay......

Gay people in my experience tend to be intelligent people......

We used to joke that Klansmen can't be gay because their suits aren't fabulous enough.
[+] 2 users Like Clockwork's post
01-07-2015, 04:09 PM
Aren't they all armed and angry???

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
01-07-2015, 04:13 PM
(01-07-2015 03:56 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  This is straight from my FB feed by an old high school classmate. It poses an interesting conundrum...
Quote:Is it OK to harass a Klansman about his sexuality?
Serious question. I saw the pic posted below, and someone had made this comment: "Is that Satin? Is that hood made out of satin? That's really fashion forward. Is he a little light in the jackboots?"
And I thought it was funny. "A little light in the jackboots" is fuckin' hilarious, and man would it give me the jollies to get a Klansman all pissed off if given a chance to question his sexuality, because HOLY SHIT would that get under his skin!!!
Except its not OK to fuck with anyone else for being gay, regardless of their actual orientation, for a whole bunch of really obvious reasons.
But he's a Klansman, so all bets are kind of off, you don't have to play nice with these people, fucking cross burning ass holes. If I could show up at a KKK rally and make one of them cry, I'd feel like a fucking hero. Except I'd be an ass hole.
Basically, what I'm asking is, do folks think it's OK to use someone's homophobia against them? And isn't that still some kind of mutated form of perpetuating/internalizing/some shit about calling someone a faggot still being "funny" on some level?

Thoughts?

This comes down to what you consider to be an open target, what isn't and how the overlap between them occurs: Klansmen are open targets, but can we jokingly go gay-bashing on them without bringing down the gays too?

Personally, I'd rather point out that they are a bunch of illiterate fucks who don't even known that clan starts WITH A GODDAMNED C!!
Motherfuckers can't just abuse words and deform them for the sake of an alliterative acronym! It's bullshit is what it is!!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
01-07-2015, 04:22 PM
Settle down mate. Tongue

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
01-07-2015, 05:19 PM
Hasn't it been repeatedly proven that those who protest homosexuality the loudest turn out to be gay themselves?
Why not the klan? Hell at this point I practically expect some of them to be closeted gays.
No need to bash them for being gay, bash the shit out of them for being hypocrites.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
01-07-2015, 05:32 PM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2015 05:37 PM by Anjele.)
If you are growing up in Klanland and have a thing for the same sex...your best bet would be to yell the loudest against gays and hide under your hood.

Years ago when we were in Klanland, my daughter was in St. Louis and was deep into the gay scene there. She brought a guy with her to visit. He had never seen the ocean before so they were going to come see us and then spend some time at Myrtle Beach. He was tall (really tall), a hair stylist (so his hair was always done in ways not common to our area), he would sport a ball cap with DIVA on it, and his toe nails were polished. Not exactly subtle.

One evening they were going to run up to the local general store for something. I looked at him and said that I thought it would be best if he lost the hat and wore closed-toed shoes. He was puzzled so I asked if my daughter hadn't told him where they were going when they decided to come to BuFu, SC. He was still confused. That's when I told him - you are gay and Jewish...the only that could make you less popular around here would be if you were black too.

They did go to the beach but cut their trip very short...he was ready to not let the sun go down on his gay ass in the middle of Klanland.

I think the clincher was when he found out that what he thought were really big garden gnomes were actually statues of Klansmen in some of the yards.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
01-07-2015, 05:39 PM
(01-07-2015 05:32 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I think the clincher was when he found out that what he thought were really big garden gnomes were actually statues of Klansmen in some of the yards.

Holy shit.

Gasp

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
01-07-2015, 05:42 PM
(01-07-2015 05:39 PM)BnW Wrote:  
(01-07-2015 05:32 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I think the clincher was when he found out that what he thought were really big garden gnomes were actually statues of Klansmen in some of the yards.

Holy shit.

Gasp

I swear it - there were three houses in a row along the highway...all family and the heads of the Klan in the area (Horace King and sons). I was afraid to ever stop to snap a picture of them. They were nearly life-sized. Creeps me out still.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post