Making fun of klansmen

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-07-2015, 05:47 PM
RE: Making fun of klansmen
(01-07-2015 05:42 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(01-07-2015 05:39 PM)BnW Wrote:  Holy shit.

Gasp

I swear it - there were three houses in a row along the highway...all family and the heads of the Klan in the area (Horace King and sons). I was afraid to ever stop to snap a picture of them. They were nearly life-sized. Creeps me out still.

Rick Wakeman has spoken about visiting South America and seeing swastikas on metal gates.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2015, 05:57 PM
Another Klan story...

My dad spent his last years in the county in NC. It's a long story as to how he ended up there...as his health declined rapidly in the last roughly three years his neighbor across the highway from him was a huge help to dad and we were thankful he was around. Roger would mow dad's lawn, check on him daily, took him to appointments, etc. All those things that a good neighbor does.

After dad died my husband, sister, and I were talking with dad's lady friend about how nice the people from the American Legion had been to dad, how helpful the guys dad had worked with on a golf course had been, and how wonderful it was to have had Roger and his wife right across the street. That's when lady friend said, "Yeah, it's hard to believe that good ole Roger is a card carrying member of the Klan." Yikes. I didn't have any words then and I don't now.

Some people seem to thing the Klan is a thing of the past...not so much. They just aren't as visible as they once were.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
01-07-2015, 09:25 PM
My wife had Carlo Gambino as a neighbor when she was a little kid (my father in law has some funny stories ). I thought that was bad.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
01-07-2015, 09:38 PM
Well, I'm not going to make any assumptions about the klansmen, but the last time I heard the terms "bedsheets," "viewing holes," "flaming," and "erect pole" all in the same sentence, it wasn't in reference to the KKK.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 3 users Like cactus's post
01-07-2015, 11:09 PM
I think you can make fun of people for whatever whoever they are.
You just gotta accept the consequences of doing so.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post