Making the Punisment Fit the Crime (PETA painters)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-11-2016, 10:21 AM
Making the Punisment Fit the Crime (PETA painters)
I had a conversation about this with a friend the other day.

You've probably heard of these cunts (mostly female, all cunts) from animal rights groups that throw red paint onto people (usually women) wearing fur.... It's usually accompanied with some bray of "FUR IS MURDER" or some other flawed, misguided utterance...

So -- what we have here - can really be considered two crimes -- or three, if you want to carry it all the way out ----

1. Assault. (very plainly)
2. Destruction of private property (also very plain)
3. Terrorism --- (bear with me)

No one can dispute that such an act is assault and destruction of private property -- and depending on the situation can be either a misdemeanor or a felony. There's lots of factors involved -- not the least of which is the cost of the fur being destroyed. (Ermine or sable is going to go for quite a bit more than dogskin or coyote).....

So -- how can this be terrorism?

The very definition of terrorism -- is an act, usually violent, which has as a goal the intimidation of the person or group that the act is being carried out against.

The goal of these paint throwing sacks of shit -- is to keep people from wearing fur by the idea - that if the person wears such a fur garment in public - that they could be attacked by one of these paint wielding morons.......

SO - it's a violent act - (any physical assault is) -- with the INTENTION of intimidating someone. It fits the definition of terrorism PERFECTLY.

So --- what to do??? Ship 'em off to Gitmo?????? That's probably a bit drastic.... I've got a better solution........

Mandatory 3 year sentence for such an act. It's an intentional act, with forethought of malice --and should be treated accordingly..........

HOWEVER...... We could -probably mitigate this down ---- IF the perpetrator agrees to the following "public service" --- that would probably be even better than prison to modify their abhorrent behavior........

Put them to work -- for one month -- on the kill floor of a beef or pork slaughterhouse. The business gets free labor -- and rather than firing a regular paid employee --- they simply figure what the extra labor is worth - and pay it out to the employees as "profit sharing" -- thus ensuring that the regular employees are on board with the program.

Where this really works -- is it gives the little twats an easy out --- to get out of going to a for-real prison and showing the world, how little they really "care about the animals".......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
25-11-2016, 10:30 AM
RE: Making the Punisment Fit the Crime (PETA painters)
(25-11-2016 10:21 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I had a conversation about this with a friend the other day.

You've probably heard of these cunts (mostly female, all cunts) from animal rights groups that throw red paint onto people (usually women) wearing fur.... It's usually accompanied with some bray of "FUR IS MURDER" or some other flawed, misguided utterance...

So -- what we have here - can really be considered two crimes -- or three, if you want to carry it all the way out ----

No one can dispute that such an act is assault and destruction of private property -- and depending on the situation can be either a misdemeanor or a felony. There's lots of factors involved -- not the least of which is the cost of the fur being destroyed. (Ermine or sable is going to go for quite a bit more than dogskin or coyote).....

The very definition of terrorism -- is an act, usually violent, which has as a goal the intimidation of the person or group that the act is being carried out against.

The goal of these paint throwing sacks of shit -- is to keep people from wearing fur by the idea - that if the person wears such a fur garment in public - that they could be attacked by one of these paint wielding morons.......

SO - it's a violent act - (any physical assault is) -- with the INTENTION of intimidating someone. It fits the definition of terrorism PERFECTLY.

So --- what to do??? Ship 'em off to Gitmo?????? That's probably a bit drastic.... I've got a better solution........

Mandatory 3 year sentence for such an act. It's an intentional act, with forethought of malice --and should be treated accordingly..........

HOWEVER...... We could -probably mitigate this down ---- IF the perpetrator agrees to the following "public service" --- that would probably be even better than prison to modify their abhorrent behavior........

Put them to work -- for one month -- on the kill floor of a beef or pork slaughterhouse. The business gets free labor -- and rather than firing a regular paid employee --- they simply figure what the extra labor is worth - and pay it out to the employees as "profit sharing" -- thus ensuring that the regular employees are on board with the program.

Where this really works -- is it gives the little twats an easy out --- to get out of going to a for-real prison and showing the world, how little they really "care about the animals".......

Brilliant.
25-11-2016, 10:50 AM
(25-11-2016 10:21 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I had a conversation about this with a friend the other day.

The purpose of assault is almost always to intimidate. So by that line of reasoning even if they didn't cause the property damage but merely said "I will kick your rich bitch ass if you don't take that fur coat off." would also qualify as terrorism.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
25-11-2016, 10:54 AM
My mom once got "painted" for wearing a fake fur coat by a protester who was, ironically, wearing a real leather belt.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 3 users Like yakherder's post
25-11-2016, 10:57 AM
(25-11-2016 10:50 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

The purpose of assault is almost always to intimidate. So by that line of reasoning even if they didn't cause the property damage but merely said "I will kick your rich bitch ass if you don't take that fur coat off." would also qualify as terrorism.

Probably so --- but your typical PETAphile isn't exactly what you'd call physically intimidating......

THat's why the T shirts are only available in small, xtra small, and pipsqueak.....

Wink

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
25-11-2016, 10:58 AM
(25-11-2016 10:54 AM)yakherder Wrote:  My mom once got "painted" for wearing a fake fur coat by a protester who was, ironically, wearing a real leather belt.

And the body's never been located, eh???

Big Grin

25-11-2016, 11:06 AM
(25-11-2016 10:58 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(25-11-2016 10:54 AM)yakherder Wrote:  My mom once got "painted" for wearing a fake fur coat by a protester who was, ironically, wearing a real leather belt.

And the body's never been located, eh???

Big Grin

I was like 12 at the time. I had no idea what the hell was going on.

'Murican Canadian
25-11-2016, 11:16 AM
Well, I'm not into wearing fur coats just for fashion. I think fur should be worn for warmth because there's nothing warmer than an actual fur coat. I have a rabbit fur hat and a couple of clothing items made of fur.

But here's the thing with the clothing industry. Most of the clothing we wear today is made from petroleum and the process of turning petroleum into wearable clothing is really horrible for the environment. The Polyester, nylon, dacron and all the other forms of petroleum we wear spews crap into the air and rivers and then after we're finished wearing the clothes they end up in the landfills. I think I read that over 40% of what's in landfills is clothing that is oil based.

Fur and leather goods are a little better for the environment in many ways. The animal doesn't fare so well and personally I'd like to see cows and fur farm animals treated better for the short life they live but having so much clothing made out of oil is shitty too. PETA people never think about this. They should.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
25-11-2016, 11:57 AM
(25-11-2016 11:16 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Well, I'm not into wearing fur coats just for fashion. I think fur should be worn for warmth because there's nothing warmer than an actual fur coat. I have a rabbit fur hat and a couple of clothing items made of fur.

But here's the thing with the clothing industry. Most of the clothing we wear today is made from petroleum and the process of turning petroleum into wearable clothing is really horrible for the environment. The Polyester, nylon, dacron and all the other forms of petroleum we wear spews crap into the air and rivers and then after we're finished wearing the clothes they end up in the landfills. I think I read that over 40% of what's in landfills is clothing that is oil based.

Fur and leather goods are a little better for the environment in many ways. The animal doesn't fare so well and personally I'd like to see cows and fur farm animals treated better for the short life they live but having so much clothing made out of oil is shitty too. PETA people never think about this. They should.

You're absolutely right -- natural fur IS a great durable, eco-friendly product....

Plus -- the thing the dimbulbs fail to think about ---- when you destroy a 3000 dollar ermine coat -- it's very likely insured --- and more animals die to replace it.....

Duh.....

[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
25-11-2016, 12:26 PM
Without modern technology, there really is no other way to stay warm during extended periods of exposure. Cotton and other plant based materials tend to absorb moisture, which is a death sentence. Synthetics are awesome for staying warm and dry. In my hypothetical post apocalyptic survival scenario, once that stuff becomes worn out and hard to come buy, I'm killing something and getting inside it Tongue

And anyone who feels inclined to stop me better be more useful to me alive than as a coat if there doesn't happen to be deer or something nearby.

'Murican Canadian