Malaysian airplane down over Ukraine

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-07-2014, 01:56 PM
RE: Malaysian airplane down over Ukraine
Geesh, I turned the TV on and they don't know what to report - the downed airplane, a new attack in Israel and a shut down of the White House over a threat.

They are busy today and they have stopped the normal programming, it's all news.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-07-2014, 02:24 PM
Amazing. Aparently the "minister of defense" for the "independent peoples republic of donezk" bragged about shooting down a plane an hour ago, even posting picture of the crashsight and burning debree.

The pictures looked EXACTLY like the debree pics we see on the news right now, and have been deleted a short while ago.

Case closed. What morons.

When a soviet fighter jet mistakenly shot down a civilian airliner heading for korea, the Russians were at least smart enought to let him disapear.

These people arent just dangerous, they are utter morons.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 3 users Like The Germans are coming's post
17-07-2014, 03:24 PM
Well US officials have confirmed it was a surface to air missile that brought the plane down.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
17-07-2014, 08:23 PM
(17-07-2014 03:24 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Well US officials have confirmed it was a surface to air missile that brought the plane down.

According to the broadcast from 7 News, the SAM system was supposed to date back to the 70's.
There was also something regarding messages sent between Separatists confirming a downing a plane and finding it was civilian, I didn't see the full thing and can't seem to find anything else on that.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
18-07-2014, 02:05 AM
I'm pretty sure somehow it's Obama's fault.. That was the most intelligent thing my other half had to say...fml. The rest of the world thinks he is a puss so they do what they want now.. I'm unread and ignorant for thinking his silly delusions are absurd..

Life is short and hard like a body building elf-- Blood Hound Gang
18-07-2014, 04:01 AM
I fear for the Russian economy, the amount of money they will have to spend on forum trolls to muddy this up will surely bankrupt them.

I think our (australian) Prime minister, Tony Abbott is a complete douche bag, but I agree with his calling Russia to task for this, when practically none of the other international leaders have the balls to be honest about it.

"Mr Abbott earlier blamed the incident on Russia wanting to “stir up trouble”.
In an apparent swipe at Russia, Mr Abbott also told parliament: “The bullying of small countries by big ones, the trampling of justice and decency in the pursuit of national aggrandisement, and reckless indifference to human life should have no place in our world.”

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 4 users Like sporehux's post
18-07-2014, 05:50 AM
(18-07-2014 04:01 AM)sporehux Wrote:  I fear for the Russian economy, the amount of money they will have to spend on forum trolls to muddy this up will surely bankrupt them.

I think our (australian) Prime minister, Tony Abbott is a complete douche bag, but I agree with his calling Russia to task for this, when practically none of the other international leaders have the balls to be honest about it.

In an apparent swipe at Russia, Mr Abbott also told parliament: “The bullying of small countries by big ones, the trampling of justice and decency in the pursuit of national aggrandisement, and reckless indifference to human life should have no place in our world.”

I dont fear for the Russians at all. FUCK Ivan!

They should get sanctioned back into the fucking stone age for this!

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
18-07-2014, 06:22 AM
(18-07-2014 05:50 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  
(18-07-2014 04:01 AM)sporehux Wrote:  I fear for the Russian economy, the amount of money they will have to spend on forum trolls to muddy this up will surely bankrupt them.

I dont fear for the Russians at all. FUCK Ivan!

They should get sanctioned back into the fucking stone age for this!

Dude, the Cold War called; it wants it's national insult back.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 6 users Like Free Thought's post
18-07-2014, 10:15 AM
I think Europe has been a little wary up to now about imposing full sanctions on Russia but if it is proven that the rebels did shoot MH17 down then I think that might tip the scales.

Poroshenko made the term "terrorism" perfectly clear in his speech the other day and I imagine they will get on the whole bandwagon with that in pressuring Russia. Continuing and increasing sanctions is not going to be good for the balance of the global economy and if Ukraine do manage to take back Donetsk and Luhansk then I wonder if they will stop there or if they would push for Crimea?

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
18-07-2014, 11:25 AM
(18-07-2014 10:15 AM)bemore Wrote:  I wonder if they will stop there or if they would push for Crimea?

Isn't Russia like, massively better funded and equipped though? Fighting Russian supported rebels in your own country is one thing, but Russia has *claimed* Crimea as it's own - so Ukraine going after Crimea will mean war with Russia.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post