Malaysian airplane down over Ukraine

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-07-2014, 04:20 PM
RE: Malaysian airplane down over Ukraine
(21-07-2014 10:38 AM)Mr. Slave Wrote:  All this time looking in the ocean and it was no where near. It was on land this whole time. So much for government intelligence

I'm pretty sure they're not the same plane,

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-07-2014, 10:19 PM
(21-07-2014 10:38 AM)Mr. Slave Wrote:  All this time looking in the ocean and it was no where near. It was on land this whole time. So much for government intelligence

MH370 is still missing, most likely in the Indian ocean.
MH17 is all over a field in Ukraine.

Different planes.
[+] 4 users Like RogueWarrior's post
23-07-2014, 07:10 PM
No, I heard there is a really convoluted conspiracy theory circulating in Russia.

It goes like this:

The first Malaysian plane never crashed in the ocean. The people on it died and the Americans removed their blood and put them in the re-named plane and sent them from Amsterdam to where it crashed. It was flown out of Amsterdam by pilots who parachuted out of the plane after setting it on auto pilot.

Supposedly there was no blood at the crash site and no one who looked like a pilot.

The Americans did this to make the Russians look bad.

Heard this on some TV news - I was channel surfing so don't recall which one, but it wasn't Fox.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
23-07-2014, 11:46 PM
(23-07-2014 07:10 PM)Dom Wrote:  No, I heard there is a really convoluted conspiracy theory circulating in Russia.

It goes like this:

The first Malaysian plane never crashed in the ocean. The people on it died and the Americans removed their blood and put them in the re-named plane and sent them from Amsterdam to where it crashed. It was flown out of Amsterdam by pilots who parachuted out of the plane after setting it on auto pilot.

Supposedly there was no blood at the crash site and no one who looked like a pilot.

The Americans did this to make the Russians look bad.

Heard this on some TV news - I was channel surfing so don't recall which one, but it wasn't Fox.

Facepalm Rolleyes Jeeeeeezus. How people come up with this shit I have no idea. First facepalm of the day Sad

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post