Male Circumcision for Atheists?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-10-2012, 12:53 AM
RE: Male Circumcision for Atheists?
(03-10-2012 11:36 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  I'm circumcised. I wouldn't want my dick any other way.

If I had not been circumcised, I wouldn't want my dick any other way.

Regardless of the hypothetical possibilities; I don't plan to have kids (and if I did, I'd most certainly want a girl).

This topic is irrelevant to me.

Ignore me accordingly. Big Grin

Uhm, i could swear i have heard some whispering noise, right form over here....
It's gone...

If atheism is a religion, then not playing football is an Olympic discipline.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Marco Krieger's post
04-10-2012, 03:59 AM
(04-10-2012 12:49 AM)Marco Krieger Wrote:  I am deeply apologize for my missbehavior.

Don't please. I just get excited when people mention Zim Smile Anyway I'm not living there at the moment...
04-10-2012, 06:35 AM
This is kinda funny.

All these replies and no one talking about masturbation...

Then it occurs to me, unless you guys are gay, you wouldn't know about masturbating any penis but your own.

The foreskin makes masturbation a lot easier. It fits like a non-abrasive glove.

Also, from what I saw in the Hippie days of "free love", back then every German guy I saw was not circumcised and every American was.

Visually I think circumcised is prettier and has more character (individuality), not circumcised is lots more practical.

That said, I dunno how you guys run around with all that stuff dangling between your legs anyway. Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
04-10-2012, 06:50 AM
(04-10-2012 06:35 AM)Dom Wrote:  Visually I think circumcised is prettier and has more character (individuality), not circumcised is lots more practical.

Character? Is that why people give them a name?

I don't call mine anything... it comes without being called.

(04-10-2012 06:35 AM)Dom Wrote:  how you guys run around with all that stuff dangling between your legs . Tongue

How? Carefully. That's how.

[+] 7 users Like DLJ's post
04-10-2012, 06:58 AM
(04-10-2012 06:50 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(04-10-2012 06:35 AM)Dom Wrote:  Visually I think circumcised is prettier and has more character (individuality), not circumcised is lots more practical.

Character? Is that why people give them a name?

I don't call mine anything... it comes without being called.

(04-10-2012 06:35 AM)Dom Wrote:  how you guys run around with all that stuff dangling between your legs . Tongue

How? Carefully. That's how.

Lol, DLJ!

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
04-10-2012, 09:10 AM
(03-10-2012 05:56 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  ...I know there was an episode of the show Penn & Teller's: Bullshit! that talked all about circumcision; within this episode, there was a couple with an infant son who debated over the idea of circumcision. The father wasn't ever circumcised but said throughout his life, In America, he would realize like in gym showers or even with women to hide the fact he wasn't circumcised because he would be ridiculed that he looked silly. For that reason he wanted his son circumcised so he wouldn't have to go through a similar treatment...

I just watched it yesterday, and you not remembering correctly... the uncircumcised father didn't want his son circumcised; the mother did want her son cut. It's on YouTube if you want to refresh your memory.

"To hate man and worship God seems to be the sum of all creeds." — Robert Ingersoll
04-10-2012, 09:26 AM
(03-10-2012 03:19 PM)Human Being Wrote:  This is a hot-button topic in my Atheist FB page right now. Should Atheist parents circumcise their male children or is this an outdated, ritualistic religious practice.

Personally, I'm pro-choice. That is, I don't think cosmetic surgery/mutilation should be preformed on anyone without their consent, much less infants. If an adult wants to do it, I'm fine with that. The "science" behind the supposed health benefits is weak and in my opinion the "sanitary issues" are more relevant to the Bronze Age times in which the ritual originated, when it was much more difficult to practice daily hygiene, and certainly could not be compared with hygiene today.

For the record, I'm from Jewish parents, and I'm cut. I am not dissatisfied with my cock in anyway (I've gotten complements Wink), so my opinion is not rooted in foundational bias.

I would love to hear Seth do a show on this subject.
Supposedly, there are health reasons in favor of circumcision, but I never paid enough attention to find out if they are factual. Regardless, I think a person should be able to choose for themselves. So, I disagree with circumcising babies.

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
04-10-2012, 09:27 AM
Dom, as far as choking the chicken goes, uncircumcised is no better or worse than circumcised. On that one you can trust me, since I was circumcised at the age of 21.

I much prefer sex with my "mutilated penis" over sex pre-circumcision. Could be, in part, due to the excruciating pain I had to endure before I got snipped, but overall I much prefer being circumcised.

Just to be clear, I am sharing my experience as someone who has been circumcised as an adult. I am NOT sharing my opinion on the subject. I'll happily answer questions about my experience, but I will not debate the topic of right and wrong with regard to circumcision. Been there, done that, not getting into it again.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
04-10-2012, 09:28 AM
(03-10-2012 03:35 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(03-10-2012 03:31 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Giddyup.

Besides the moral issues, it's a waste of tasty bits of roast baby. Drinking Beverage
Should I feel guilty because I laughed when I read this? Tongue

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post
04-10-2012, 09:32 AM
(03-10-2012 03:39 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Hahahahahahahaha!

You devilish fiend. Drinking Beverage

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]