Male Circumcision for Atheists?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-10-2012, 12:59 PM
RE: Male Circumcision for Atheists?
Probably circumcizing is all a plot devised by petrolium jelly.... Big Grin

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
04-10-2012, 01:20 PM
I am not 100% sure what I would do if I had a boy. I've had partners on both sides and I have absolutely no preference (size is def more important than the skin at the end Smile ) . However, I have had many of girl friends say that they are uncomfortable around uncircumsized peni. So I would hate to have a child teased and or be shunned by ladies due to being out of the "norm" here in the states.

Life is short and hard like a body building elf-- Blood Hound Gang
[+] 1 user Likes k37713's post
04-10-2012, 01:40 PM
(04-10-2012 09:41 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(04-10-2012 09:32 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  You devilish fiend. Drinking Beverage

How bout, for once, we don't purposely derail a thread. Seems like these days the forum is full of people who want to purposely derail any thread they don't feel like participating in. I, for one, am getting pretty fucking sick of it.

Yes, I agree. That's why I don't know why you quoted me.
oh, the irony, Stark

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
04-10-2012, 03:44 PM
I quoted you AND a-squared, because both your comments were completely off topic. Your video being part of that but the forum doesn't repost videos in a quote.

If you really want to get into the derailing crap, and how to be mature about when it's appropriate and when it's not, start another thread and I'll be thrilled to discuss it further.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
04-10-2012, 03:52 PM
(04-10-2012 03:44 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I quoted you AND a-squared, because both your comments were completely off topic. Your video being part of that but the forum doesn't repost videos in a quote.

If you really want to get into the derailing crap, and how to be mature about when it's appropriate and when it's not, start another thread and I'll be thrilled to discuss it further.

What? My post was relevant to the subject matter.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
04-10-2012, 04:00 PM
Sorry I didn't say it exactly the way you want me to. Commenting on "hahahahaha" is not discussion. It's childish bullshit. Now either fucking drop it, or start a new fucking thread. But whatever you decide, just make sure it involves letting people discuss an important and sensitive topic without inserting some bullshit, irrelevant fucking music video. For fucks sake.

04-10-2012, 04:02 PM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2012 04:17 PM by Atothetheist.)
(04-10-2012 04:00 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Sorry I didn't say it exactly the way you want me to. Commenting on "hahahahaha" is not discussion. It's childish bullshit. Now either fucking drop it, or start a new fucking thread. But whatever you decide, just make sure it involves letting people discuss an important and sensitive topic without inserting some bullshit, irrelevant fucking music video. For fucks sake.

First of all, Starky, that was ONLY a section of my post. Logica qouted me laughing at myself for telling you I was uncircumcised.

It wasn't childish bullshit, it only seemed that way OUT OF CONTEXT.

I thought you would at least search for my actual post rather than rely on Logicas reply to only a section.

This was the FULL quote:

I haven't gotten circumcised. My parents held it off, and by that time, I was required to give permission. I said no.

Hahahahahahahaha!

And I didn't even insert a video... I mean seriously? I don't see how I am being childish for commenting about the subject, and then laughing at the fact that I actually told you guys.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
04-10-2012, 04:05 PM
Now back to our regularly scheduled program.......

That's two references now that I've seen that refer to un-circumcised penises as "fully functioning" Are people under the impression that a circumcised penis does not function as it should? And with regard to it's ease of use, until you've actually had both, I'm gonna go with my personal experience and say it's just as easy to use a toque as it is to use a helmet.

04-10-2012, 04:16 PM
way too much thought and conversation goes into a bit of skin at the end of a guys dick.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
04-10-2012, 04:18 PM
(04-10-2012 04:05 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  That's two references now that I've seen that refer to un-circumcised penises as "fully functioning" Are people under the impression that a circumcised penis does not function as it should? And with regard to it's ease of use, until you've actually had both, I'm gonna go with my personal experience and say it's just as easy to use a toque as it is to use a helmet.

I said it as a joke, dude.

Although, as I said fully functioning, well, I think I did... I'm rather drunk rigth now so I dunno... anyway, someone who is circumcised doesn't have the function of the foreskin, so could you call it a fully functioning penis?

Oh, I had drunken thought... having a foreskin means there are more nerve endings, right? Would that mean that it is potentially more pleasurable? This is a genuine question... although I think I'll read this all tomorrow and facepalm at my rambling...

[Image: opforum1.png]