Male Circumcision for Atheists?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-10-2012, 07:24 PM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2012 08:34 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Male Circumcision for Atheists?
(04-10-2012 06:46 PM)Human Being Wrote:  
(04-10-2012 05:35 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Oh lookey, another circumcision thread. Tongue

That's odd. I did a search before starting a new topic and found nothing on the subject. Apologies.

No need for an apology, homo sapien. Thumbsup We got the attention span of ... I forget what we have the attention span of around here.

(04-10-2012 07:04 PM)Dom Wrote:  So when is everyone going to discuss vaginas? Tongue

Ewwwww. ... no that's just ewwwww.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2012, 07:26 PM
I am not in favor of any kind of vaginal/clitoral mutilation. That is that discussion.

I'm still not hard line anti circumcision entirely.. but I'm leaning more and more that way.

I also think I've seen data from arguments in the past that shows the rate of infection in the 1st world nations of uncircumcised guy is less than the number of infant issues from getting circumcised which has lead to death when botched.. there was also instances of a Rabbi giving babies a VD from the "drawing of the blood" freaky deaky ritual.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
04-10-2012, 08:30 PM
(04-10-2012 12:19 PM)xLegendofLink096x Wrote:  I'm curious to hear who is and isn't, on the site.

A short lesson in diplomacy/manipulation:

Posting this...
(04-10-2012 11:13 AM)xLegendofLink096x Wrote:  But someone who has had it done, compared to someone who hasn't, is preferred by me in bed. Just sayin'.

... before asking your question is gonna get what kind of response, do you think?

FYI. I'm the same as Stark but my operation was in my late 30s and was not fully circumferential (see my earlier post about being "tongue-tied").

Stark, I know that pain! My eyes are watering at the memory.

04-10-2012, 09:39 PM
(04-10-2012 08:30 PM)DLJ Wrote:  FYI. I'm the same as Stark but my operation was in my late 30s and was not fully circumferential (see my earlier post about being "tongue-tied").

Stark, I know that pain! My eyes are watering at the memory.

No kidding hey? That fuckin sucked.

A2, I don't know if I'm more comfortable.......obviously I prefer being circumcised because of the shitty pain I went through. I think I know what you're getting at though..

I don't feel like I'm missing anything. I don't feel like this is the way I am meant to be, or "right" for me. I like it this way better than before but the difference isn't a big deal to me.

The sensitivity thing seems over played to me. I lost that super sensitive, almost make you cringe, sensitivity, but it's still plenty sensitive. Unlike wild critters, I wear clothes. They tend to protect my member pretty good. Plus, even with a little less sensitivity, that doesn't mean a diminished amount of pleasure. See, with a little less sensitivity, I get to have a little more sex. More sex means more pleasure. And the sensitivity level in the glans skyrockets with an erection.

......so, with all the threads on circumcision, I've always tried to share info instead of my personal opinion. I figure I'll finally share it, just for the sake of opening up to you guys a little. I feel that preventative circumcision is not only unnessecary, but an outright dangerous and negligent practice. A doctor that claims circumcision is a good preventative measure against sti's, or whatever else they come up with, in a first world country, should not be considered a doctor. The data is VERY clear that circumcising babies to prevent bad shit from happening is total bullshit.

Circumcision should be treated as one of the following:

1) a cure for certain, rare conditions where the best solution is the removal of some or all of the foreskin. The decision to do this should be between a patient and a competent urologist.

2) a cosmetic surgery. Some find sex is enhanced, some think it looks better, some may just hate the feel of the foreskin. But that is an ADULT choice. Just like cosmetic breast enhancement, face lifts, tattoos, piercings, and thier kin.

3) a barbaric, cruel, disgusting, bronze age practice that is used to torture children, and to brand them like cattle. This should be against the law, and punishable with SEVERE consequences.

So there ya have it. Now you wanna know how I really feel?

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 3 users Like Stark Raving's post
04-10-2012, 09:42 PM
More or less, Stark I am asking if you feel more comfortable with a women now that you are circumcised since, it apears to me that, most women prefer a circumcised penis, or is that irrevelent? I am only asking because of my inexpierence in such situations( of the sexual kind).

God I hate the way I phrase things sometimes...

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
04-10-2012, 09:55 PM
(04-10-2012 09:42 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  God I hate the way I phrase things sometimes...

God hates it too.

(04-10-2012 09:42 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  ... it apears to me that, most women prefer a circumcised penis,

It does not appear that way to me.

But I'm happy to volunteer to do a scientific study.

04-10-2012, 09:57 PM
(04-10-2012 09:55 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(04-10-2012 09:42 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  God I hate the way I phrase things sometimes...

God hates it too.

(04-10-2012 09:42 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  ... it apears to me that, most women prefer a circumcised penis,

Dodgy
I just need more practice in English. Sorry, DLJ. My grammar and spelling must annoy the fuck out of you.

I live in America, by most women, I mean Most Women In America. Or at least in countries similar.

04-10-2012, 10:06 PM
(04-10-2012 09:57 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(04-10-2012 09:55 PM)DLJ Wrote:  God hates it too.

Dodgy
I just need more practice in English. Sorry, DLJ. My grammar and spelling must annoy the fuck out of you.

I live in America, by most women, I mean Most Women In America. Or at least in countries similar.

Ok. Let us, you and I, do a survey.

Ask the next 50 women we sleep with, which they prefer.
The question has to be asked before pants are removed so as not to risk getting a biased answer.

Report back next Friday.

Deal?

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
04-10-2012, 10:08 PM
(04-10-2012 10:06 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(04-10-2012 09:57 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Dodgy

Ok. Let us, you and I, do a survey.

Ask the next 50 women we sleep with, which they prefer.
The question has to be asked before pants are removed so as not to risk getting a biased answer.

Report back next Friday.

Deal?

Deal.

Prepare for me to bring nothing to the table seeing as I have absolutely no sexual appeal.

04-10-2012, 10:08 PM
Ok, I getcha.....

I don't feel any more or less comfortable with the ladies. Then again, I really do, but I think that's due to age and experience, not my purple helmet. I hear a lot of people say that a lot of people say that they like circumcised over uncircumcised, but then they almost invariably say, "but it doesn't matter to me." so the first hand info I have would indicate that most people don't care. So cut or uncut, pull it out and show it off! Nothing to be uncomfortable about. Vive la difference!!

......ok, don't pull it out and show it off HERE. We have a rule somewhere about that. Drinking Beverage

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post