Male Circumcision for Atheists?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-10-2012, 10:10 PM
RE: Male Circumcision for Atheists?
(04-10-2012 10:08 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Ok, I getcha.....

I don't feel any more or less comfortable with the ladies. Then again, I really do, but I think that's due to age and experience, not my purple helmet. I hear a lot of people say that a lot of people say that they like circumcised over uncircumcised, but then they almost invariably say, "but it doesn't matter to me." so the first hand info I have would indicate that most people don't care. So cut or uncut, pull it out and show it off! Nothing to be uncomfortable about. Vive la difference!!

......ok, don't pull it out and show it off HERE. We have a rule somewhere about that. Drinking Beverage
A rule I am most happy about....Blush

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2012, 10:11 PM
(04-10-2012 10:06 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(04-10-2012 09:57 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Dodgy
I just need more practice in English. Sorry, DLJ. My grammar and spelling must annoy the fuck out of you.

I live in America, by most women, I mean Most Women In America. Or at least in countries similar.

Ok. Let us, you and I, do a survey.

Ask the next 50 women we sleep with, which they prefer.
The question has to be asked before pants are removed so as not to risk getting a biased answer.

Report back next Friday.

Deal?

Umm......I think you need a control or something.

So for the sake of science, I will also partake in the experiment.

But only for the sake of science and all.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
04-10-2012, 10:12 PM
(04-10-2012 10:11 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(04-10-2012 10:06 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Ok. Let us, you and I, do a survey.

Ask the next 50 women we sleep with, which they prefer.
The question has to be asked before pants are removed so as not to risk getting a biased answer.

Report back next Friday.

Deal?

Umm......I think you need a control or something.

So for the sake of science, I will also partake in the experiment.

But only for the sake of science and all.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhttttttt........ For science. I fucking love science. Tongue

04-10-2012, 10:21 PM
For the record, I am UN happy about the no nudity rule. I think the fact that we have to prevent young people from seeing nudity for fear of legal recourse is fucking insane. The very reason you are concerned about being comfortable with your business, is because you are trained to be uncomfortable with dinks, twats and titties. your told you shouldn't be looking at other dudes junk. It's totally ok and normal to actually change your appearance to emulate another dude (what the fuck was that whole Bieber haircut thing?). I mean that should be the weird thing.

Nope. If I had my way we'd have all kinds of nudity on here. Beauty is beauty. And if we continue to hide select parts of us that should be admired along with a pretty face or nice legs, we'll end up getting more and more paranoid about our bodies. Shame really.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 5 users Like Stark Raving's post
04-10-2012, 10:24 PM
(04-10-2012 10:21 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  For the record, I am UN happy about the no nudity rule. I think the fact that we have to prevent young people from seeing nudity for fear of legal recourse is fucking insane. The very reason you are concerned about being comfortable with your business, is because you are trained to be uncomfortable with dinks, twats and titties. your told you shouldn't be looking at other dudes junk. It's totally ok and normal to actually change your appearance to emulate another dude (what the fuck was that whole Bieber haircut thing?). I mean that should be the weird thing.

Nope. If I had my way we'd have all kinds of nudity on here. Beauty is beauty. And if we continue to hide select parts of us that should be admired along with a pretty face or nice legs, we'll end up getting more and more paranoid about our bodies. Shame really.

Well... I agree with you on that, but there is no way in hell I am showing my junk to ANY of you guys- I would rather spare you the eye burning ( it's cuz I care about you guysThumbsup )

[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
05-10-2012, 12:11 AM
I am American, I have all of my penis, foreskin and all, intact, and I am glad for it. To clear up some misconceptions, an uncut person, such as myself does likely have a more sensitive penis than a cut person. I consider this a good thing, I can only imagine sex would not feel quite as good is it had been cut. The draw back is I think I probably have to be more gentle in the shower (no loofah on the penis), I don't know what you circumcised men do. As for sanitation, I have no idea why this would be an issue, my dick is always clean after I shower. I do however take extra care to shake well after pissing, otherwise you can get droplets of piss under the skin, and then get stink dick. I imagine all uncut men give it an extra shake or two, but I don't know, maybe I am wrong.

Either way, I am against cutting off body parts unless it is absolutely necessary. Unfortunately, my parents decided to get my much younger brother cut when he was born. I felt so bad for him. Should I have sons they will only be circumcised if they are adults and choose to do so.

To plays the devils advocate for a moment....God gave child foreskin, who am I to cut it off all willy-nilly? If God didn't want it there, it wouldn't be there.

Now for an Atheists argument against cutting....It has an evolutionary purpose, to help protect him.

A Humanists view is obvious.

There is not enough compelling evidence to the contrary to convince me that I should have my son(s) cut, so I will stick with the default.

[+] 2 users Like Dark Light's post
05-10-2012, 07:54 AM
(05-10-2012 12:11 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  Now for an Atheists argument against cutting....It has an evolutionary purpose, to help protect him.
That's a secular argument. I really don't want to be nit-picky, but I greatly dislike it when people claim they are arguing from an "atheistic perspective" when atheism has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
05-10-2012, 08:22 AM
Here is a secular argument:

church >>> from >>> state
^^^ ---------------------- VVV
from----------------------- from ------ Laughat
state <<< from <<< church

(sometimes I even impress myself! Drinking Beverage )

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
05-10-2012, 08:27 AM
(05-10-2012 08:22 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Here is a secular argument:

church >>> from >>> state
from----------------------- from ------ Laughat
state <<< from <<< church

(sometimes I even impress myself! Drinking Beverage )
Can't tell if trolling/joking or serious. Consider

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/secular?s=t
http://oxforddictionaries.com/definition...&q=secular
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/secular

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
05-10-2012, 09:00 AM
(05-10-2012 08:27 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Can't tell if trolling/joking or serious. Consider

Ever? Or just this time?

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post